Reply Teepees
[IC] =Vashtya's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:43 am
Cyrus watched him for awhile and then started thinking. I haven''t seen anything his size since I was his age he lets out a small blow in curiousity. "Hello, my name is Cyrus." he replied mono-toned, yet he looked as if he were rather excited. His head brushed a tree branch and as he shook his neck a little bit of dirt flung from his mane. He waited for the foal''s reply.

((I made him talk because I didn''t know what to put xp ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:21 am
Update: Putting the RP with Soquili and co that was the background premise for the foal eventu biggrin

Sirenz
Mesarthim galloped over to Lakota and Vashyta. It was such a great day out in the clearing, the air smelling of fragrant wildflowers. She raised her head when she caught a glimpse of Princess Soquili as well.

"Hello, everyone!" Mesarthim brayed while raising her hoof, but only Lakota could understand her.

The young foal looked so much bigger then the last time she saw him. 'Pretty soon..he will be a gorgeous adult' she thought proudly to herself. There wasn't anyone else around today as she gazed out over the tall grass. Just because you couldn't see anyone did not mean they weren't there.

Just then a growling sound tickled at her ear and she stepped back to see what was there. The grasses were moving but there was noone in sight. 'Perhaps it is just some kind of animal..' thinking to herself and decided to ignore.

Mersarthim trotted over to the princess and lowered her head to be pet.

Soquili
Princess Soquili's wide mouth bent into a smile when she saw Mesarthim arrive. This horse really knew how to make an entrance and looked like she really took good care of herself. The braids that Tasunke, the princess's brother, had given her were still neatly done even though they had been set a week ago.

"Hello there, Mesarthim! It's good to see you" she smiled and pet the friendly horse on her forehead. "I hope that you will be here for the event I'm planning for tomarrow afternoon"

The tall grass nearby began to rustle again and the princess heard tiny squeeks.

"Oh my.. what could that be?" she gasped.

Vashtya
Lakota whickered, tossing his head proudly at the sight of another of his kind, even as he butted his head up against Princess Soquili happily, enjoying the petting. "Hello!" he replied, his gaze open and curious as he watched Mesarthim approach--there was something so majestic about the way she moved. Perhaps one day I'll be able to move like that... he thought, pawing at the ground. "My name is Lakota...nice to meet you!" he neighed.

Lakota froze as the rustling noise finally caught his attention (and if it wasn't that, surely it was Princess Soquili's words! XD). Taking one tentative step in the sound's direction, Lakota extended his velvety nose curiously, nostrils flaring as he tried to catch a whiff of it's scent...whatever it was.

Tasunke
Tasunke saw his sister standing with some horses as he made his way over the bushes into the clearing. Next to him, he heard some rustling in the grass and squeaks.

Choosing to ignore, he continued making his way to the group. It wasn't good to be alone, especially if the animal in the grass was dangerous.

"Osiyo!" he shouted, which meant 'hello' in his language. He smiled as his sister met his eyes and smiled warmly. The grey dappled mare gave a snort as he made his way past her. She appeared to recognize him and shifted her head into his chest.

"Woah there.." he grinned and sratched the horse behind the ears. "Do you all hear that sound over in the tall grass" he asked furrowing his brow.

It sounded like a fairly big animal was hiding in there, perhaps watching them.

Sirenz
((That's ok XD ))Mesarthim swatted away a horse fly with tail as she noticed Lakota staring up at her with his big brown eyes.

She raised up her hoof and nodded at him. Another noise caught her attention and she turned her head around swiftly. It was another human!

"Hmph..humans sure can sneak up on you.. he got up so close and I didn't even know till now" she thought to herself. She recognized this one and lowered her head into him to be petted more. Humans hands sure felt great when they pet and her ears could use a scratch.

The continued rustling in the grass made her turn as she noticed Lakota sniffing in the air to pick up the creature's scent. She did the same.

Sirenz
Arching a brow, Mesarthim gave a surprised neigh when she saw the tail of the creature pull out from the grass.

User Image

Tasunke
Tasunke growled and kneeled down on the ground. "grrr..a tsula. I don't trust them. One stole my string of amythest beads yesterday while I was grooming a horse. It just snatched it right out of my supply box"

He raised a brow..this one had a tail just like the theif! Could it be??

Soquili
"A tsula?" the princess muttered. It was a word in her tounge but she fairly remembered it. She spoke so much in English now that her own language was getting somewhat difficult to recall.

Well, whatever it was she could see that her brother was angry at it. If there was only some way it could be caught so Tasunke would be able to get his beads.

Beads were so hard to make, especially ones made from amythests. You had to roll each one by hand with a stone until it was perfectly round. She knew he worked many hours on them.

"That beast better give them up" she snarled.

To her surprise, the creature suddenly ran away..it's white tail bobbing up through the grass. All the commotion had startled it.

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:26 pm
After the in-thread eventu for owners, Khomi, who acquired the most beads (and so won the familiar being given away) VERY kindly gave the adorable arctic fox to Lakota heart . So, without further ado, here's the RPing of Lakota's receiving said cutie. *.*

Khomi
"Awww..." Khomi gave out an excited squeal as the most adorable creature came up to her. It had the most beautiful colors, and walked oh so perfectly over to her.

As Khomi leaned down to it, she noticed that the fox-like creature was attracted to the beads. As a few seconds flew by in silence, besides the occasional pawing and trodding around of the animal, the young girl had a thought. "I have a thought!" she grinned, talking to the fox. "I know this one horse... he comes around our tribe sometimes. His name is Lakota. He's real pretty lookin'!"

Khomi stood up and peered around. "I bet he's that way!" she grinned. Waiting for the fox to follow, she said, "You'll be great friends with Lakota!" She stepped off to find the horse she spoke of..

Soquili
The lil fox squeed and scooted over to Lakota but he looked back at Khomi with her beads.

"Neh?" he wondered..as he looked from the beads to Lakota from Lakota to the beads. He gave his ear a scratch all confused.

Vashtya

Lakota cocked his head to the side, whickering at Khomi curiously even as he extended his velvety nose for a quick pet. As he did so, a faint whiff of a familiar scent caught his nostrils--it was the creature that had been making odd noises the day before! He butted his head up against Khomi in greeting, although his gaze was fixed on the small grey creature before them, a puzzled expression on his face.

Khomi
Khomi noticed the fox's hesitation. She smiled softly with an understanding expression. "Umm.. perhaps... You want these?" She took the amethyst-hued beads she had recently found out of her tiny leather pouch, and placed them on the ground in front of the animal. Taking a few steps back, as to signify that the beads were his, she watched patiently.

Then, stepping back to the horse, she stroked his nose gently. "Hi," she cooed. "D'ya like this little guy?" She said aloud, smiling at the two.

Then, as an added bonus, Lakota grew up!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:30 am
Snorting, Lakota stuck his head out of his teepee, his gold-brown eyes gleaming as he took in his surroundings from his new vantage point--it was amazing, how one's perspective changed when that realization hit that one was an adult.

A small black nose, followed by a white-and-grey muzzle, peered out at about knee-height, Onatah's golden gaze peering up at her newfound companion curiously. Emitting a low mrrhing noise, she seemed to be waiting to see what the equine decided to do--this whole area was new to her, and she was anxious to see what it was like, since it had been too late to do much exploring when they'd gotten back the evening before.

Shaking his head, the wild stallion trotted out through the entry flap of his teepee, making his way along the river. Looking from side to side, the chestnut took in all've his surroundings--he'd never wandered so far from his teepee, before.

Onatah loped alongside her far larger companion, keeping up easily. A myriad of new scents assailed her sensitive nose, and her bright eyes caught the smallest of details--the slight sway of a green leaf on a plant along the shoreline, the small flurry of movement denoting a disagreement between a pair of squirrels...the darting motion of a fish in the shallows of the river.

His moccasined feet making no sound in the soft sand, Vashtya was exploring the riverbanks as well, as it happened. There'd been talk of a soquili foal who, somehow, had been discovered to have made a life for itself without an owner to guide and protect it in its infancy and childhood. After much debate as to who was deserving of the privilege of earning the noble creature's trust, Vashtya had been chosen, despite his not being born among the tribesman.

As he rounded a small bend in the river, the redhead froze at the sight that greeted him. Approaching from the other direction was a beautiful chestnut stallion whose coat ranged from a deep chocolatey brown all the way through a creamy tan from the knees down. It was enough to take one's breath away. At his heels, a small arctic fox darted to and fro, obviously confident in the far-larger equine's ability to not step upon her.

Lakota froze also--who was this strange, two-legged creature? Was he harmless, even pleasant to be around, like Princess Soquili or the Khomi-person who had given Onatah into his keeping? Neck arched, he pranced his way to within a few feet of the buckskin-clad man, finally drawing to a halt and tilting his head slightly to the side, his curiosity apparent. Finally, after a few moments passed with the pair staring at each other, neither willing to make the first move, Lakota extended his velvety nose, sniffing at Vashtya's hand, which had been extended carefully in reaction. Finding a sliver of something pale, with a bright green peel, Lakota lipped at it curiously, pleased to find the apple tart and crunchy.

His shyness forgotten, the large chestnut stallion sidled closer, whickering contentedly and butting his head up against the man's chest, as if requesting to be scratched behind the ears.

More cautious than her larger companion, Onatah hung back--sure, this human seemed pleasant enough, but it would take her awhile longer to warm up enough to treat him like "one of the family".

Blinking in Surprise, Vashtya found himself having to take a step back, so as to avoid being knocked over by the affectionate equine's ministrations. Somehow, he hadn't expected this first meeting to go so well...however, he wasn't one to complain, not when a Soliqui had accepted one's presence more easily than could be assumed.

"You shall be Lakota, for you most certainly are a friend, probably to all that you meet." he said quietly, a small smile playing at the corners of his mouth as he ran gentle fingers first along the horse's neck, then his withers, and then along his back--Lakota's shoulders came up to about Vashtya's nose, and the last thing the redhead wanted was for him to spook--at that size, the sheer weight of the Soliqui was enough to do the slightly-built man harm, even unintentionally.

Things were off to a promising beginning.

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:28 pm
Cyrus had been freakishly awake this evening. He didn't know why, but he decided to take a walk. He let out a soft snort as he trotted off for he wondered where the last horse he had met had been getting along. It had been awhile and he was interested to see how the other was doing. His coat gleamed in the sunlight as he watched his surrondings carefully. He made his way to the river band and off in a distance he seen the foal. Except now he was a stallion. His eyes widened at how much the young foal grew. He neighed to Lakota. Then Cyrus stopped dead in his tracks. The breeze caught to Cyrus's mane and everything seemed to go quiet. He seen one of the two-leggers. He had a companion that was one but this one was a lot more muscled. Shorter hair and a bit taller. He waited for Lakota's response to see if he wanted him around.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:19 am
Vashtya straightened, turning his head to look at the soquili who had neighed, apparently at Lakota. His slender hands continued scratching gently behind the chestnut's ears, however, as he waited to see what the other would do.

Lakota lifted his head slightly, his brownish-gold eyes half-lidded--he'd apparently nearly fallen asleep standing up as the human had found that spot just behind his ears that was so pleasant to have scratched. Spotting Cyrus, who he had met as a foal (albeit not for long), he neighed pleasantly in response, his posture inviting the other to join him, Onatah, and his new human friend.

Onatah sat back on her haunches, watching the interaction. Did her new charge have no sense of caution around others? she wondered. But, perhaps that was part of what made him so likeable--he considered everything he met to be his friend. This other soquili, she had to admit, didn't seem particularly threatening. Her posture shifted slightly, taking on a more relaxed edge, although her honeyed gaze was still sharp, as if she never missed a thing.

Chuckling softly, Vashtya rested one hand lightly on Lakota's withers and turned to greet the large black stallion properly.

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:33 pm
Vashtya
Vashtya straightened, turning his head to look at the soquili who had neighed, apparently at Lakota. His slender hands continued scratching gently behind the chestnut's ears, however, as he waited to see what the other would do.

Lakota lifted his head slightly, his brownish-gold eyes half-lidded--he'd apparently nearly fallen asleep standing up as the human had found that spot just behind his ears that was so pleasant to have scratched. Spotting Cyrus, who he had met as a foal (albeit not for long), he neighed pleasantly in response, his posture inviting the other to join him, Onatah, and his new human friend.

Onatah sat back on her haunches, watching the interaction. Did her new charge have no sense of caution around others? she wondered. But, perhaps that was part of what made him so likeable--he considered everything he met to be his friend. This other soquili, she had to admit, didn't seem particularly threatening. Her posture shifted slightly, taking on a more relaxed edge, although her honeyed gaze was still sharp, as if she never missed a thing.

Chuckling softly, Vashtya rested one hand lightly on Lakota's withers and turned to greet the large black stallion properly.

Cyrus shifted his weight and moved towards Lakota and this red haired man. He looked at him curiously lowering his head a tad. He let out a soft blow curiously. Cyrus's green eyes glanced at the little fox, who was sitting off in a distance, for a brief second then back to the human. Lakota had gotten fairly large but Cyrus still had a hand above him. He walked casually up to Lakota first and neighed greetingly. After he finished greeting Lakota he stood back from the human to see what it would do. He had seen some very nice humans and some brutal ones in his life so he was starting to debate whether to trust him or not. He seemed okay if Lakota liked him. But he still held himself back.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:13 am
Seeing the larger horse's hesitation, Vashtya extended one callused hand, palm up, careful to keep his movements slow. "Nice to meet you." he spoke carefully, his voice pitched low, as if he were trying to keep the sound as soothing as possible. "I take it you know Lakota as well, then." he continued, looking back at the chestnut with a small smile.

Lakota whickered again, bumping up against the still-taller Cyrus happily. "How are you?" he asked, his expression friendly and open. "The human has apples." he said, his voice hushed, nearly awed.

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:49 pm

Cyrus expression seemed to have gotten brighter. He neighed at Vashtya greetingly at Lakota's words. "Is that so? I am doing fine. And you?" Before Lakota could answer a small crackle in the brush made his ear switch back. He turned his head and seen a shadow in the brush...

A woman with ebony waste length hair came from the wooded area. Her eyes a bright honey colored. She had a tan skin tone that matched her complexion almost perfectly. She wore a grey colored cloth as she walked up to Cyrus' side the opposite of Lakota not to frighten him or get in-between the gian horses. She looked at Vashtya please. "So I've see you've met Cyrus." she grinned. "He can get rather shy once or twice but when he gets to know you hes charming." she smiled and gave him a carrot. She watched him chomp it down eagerly then looked back To Vashtya.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:05 pm
Vashtya smiled slightly, bowing his head in acquiescence. "There's nothing wrong with being cautious upon first meeting." he replied easily, his sharp silvery eyes taking in her features, her clothing, and her close bond with the large black stallion. "I am pleased to know his name, though. I'm called Vashtya." he continued, fingers still tangled loosely in Lakota's mane.

Lakota whickered again, extending his nose towards the newcomer, although he made no effort to pull free from Vashtya's loose grip.

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:09 pm
Vashtya
Vashtya smiled slightly, bowing his head in acquiescence. "There's nothing wrong with being cautious upon first meeting." he replied easily, his sharp silvery eyes taking in her features, her clothing, and her close bond with the large black stallion. "I am pleased to know his name, though. I'm called Vashtya." he continued, fingers still tangled loosely in Lakota's mane.

Lakota whickered again, extending his nose towards the newcomer, although he made no effort to pull free from Vashtya's loose grip.

She nodded, "It is a pleasure to meet you Vashtya I am Lilly. Cyrus came to me as a foal very, serious. For a foal his age, rather odd. He was a bit playful but not like the other Soquil I have seen. She smiled and held a carrot out for Lakota. Cyrus giving her a look for the lack of attention he was getting.

Cyrus nudged her pulling a carrot from a pocket. He thought he was pretty clever. Thats all that mattered to him. Cyrus mane was ruffled with Lilly's free hand and he was enjoying every minute of it. He hadn't seen Lilly in awhile and was glad for the surprise.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:12 pm
Lakota lipped the carrot up, crunching on it happily, his eyes taking in the details of the woman's appearance--she seemed nice enough, and she smelled nice, like a garden in bloom. Neighing again, he shifted slightly, bumping his shoulder up against Vash.

Vashtya nodded soberly at Lilly. "That is, indeed, strange. I'm not sure what Lakota was like as a foal--somehow, he was left without a human companion for that period of his life, so I can only assume that, since he is still so friendly and outgoing, that he has been that way from the beginning." he said, looking a tad regretful that he'd missed that part of the soquili's life.

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:48 am
RP with lilwere:

Vashtya
First off, sosorry for being gone far longer than I'd originally thought I would be! D: heart heart soooo...I'll start the RP, and we'll PM back and forth (and continue it in AIM next time we're both online, kee? biggrin )

As the soft white moonlight filtered through the trees that lined the small strip of sand on the riverbank upon which Lakota's teepee had been constructed, a dark brown stallion made his way gracefully between the tree trunks. The pale light dappled his coat, giving him a whimsical, almost magical air. He'd left his human companion dozing lightly in the teepee, along with Onatah, his fox-familiar.

Much as he loved the companionship of the pair, as both were more than willing to give him his space, he truly treasured moments like this, where he had time to revel in the subtle shifts in colors so late at night, and the way that the light provided by the moon above was capable of being both stark and soft, all at the same time. Ducking his head, he passed under a particularly low tree branch, his ears pricked forward, ready to catch the slightest sound.

((hope that was enough for you to reply to/get into :3 heart

lilwerewolfgirl

The female soquili lowered her head and drank from the waters of the river. Her long braided mane just barely touched the water, and made it have a rippling effect. As she lifted her muzzle some water dropplets ran down her neck and pelt only to drip off of her at the end of her chest.

The female shook herself a little bit, to remove the stray water. Tabitha then gave a snort as she breathed in and exhaled the night air. Her familiar Jessie was a little fraidy cat, she always hid inseid of her little burrow.

The spotted female turned around from the rive and gazed into the forest with her emerald eyes, that was... before she caught a glance of the male horse. "AHHH peeping tom!" Tabitha exhaled.

Vashtya

Eyes widening, Lakota stared at the rather irate-looking mare, unable to help himself. He hadn't been peeping, he'd just been investigating a sound that his sensitive brown ears had picked up. "I-I wasn't peeping!" he whinnied, a bit taken aback at her instant assumption of the worst.

"Or maybe I was, but it was purely unintentional!" he continued, pawing at the ground nervously. This was just great--here he was, meeting the first girl of his kind EVER, and already he'd managed to botch it.

lilwerewolfgirl][size=9]Lifting a brow Tabitha watched the male as he pawed at the earth from which he stood. She quirked her head to the side and just observed the males odd actions. Then again, this was the first time she met another adult sence hitting matchurity.(sp?)

"Mmmhmm of course it was." She said in a slyish tone, yet their was a hint of curiousity in her voice. Should she go closer? Naw lets see how he reacts first.[/size][/quote]

[quote="Vashtya
Lakota tossed his head, sending his dark mane fluttering dramatically even as he stepped forward, his expression sincere. "Truly, I had no idea that anyone else was about..." he whickered softly, finally able to see some of the details of her markings as the moon revealed itself from behind a cloud. Drawing to a halt a few paces away, Lakota bowed his head slightly. "I hope that I was not interrupting anything?" his tone was unfailingly polite, although it had a vague, curious edge to it.

lilwerewolfgirl

Nickering she stomped her hoof lightly against the wet earth of the rivers edge making a "shmoosh shmoosh splat" noise as she did. She watched as he tossed his mane, almost mesmorized by the sleekness of it. Shaking her head Tabitha snorted, and spoke next. "You didnt, i was actually just cooling off." What was with this male? Had he not seen a female before? The spotty bummed female thought with a internal snicker.

Vashtya
"Good." he replied, somewhat lamely, trotting forward to the river's edge and lowering his head for a drink. After a moment, he lifted his head, unmindful of the glittering droplets of water that still clung to his muzzle. "So, how long have you been in these parts? I'm surprised I haven't run into you before..." he mused aloud, tilting his head slightly to the side and eyeing her speculatively.

lilwerewolfgirl
"Ive been around for a while, but i prefer to keep a low profile." She said moving towards a dry patch of grass and stomping around on it. She was removing the wet/partially dry mud from her hooves. The female soquili lifted her head back towards the male and give a small nod. "How about you, how long have you been around here?"

Vashtya
Lakota tossed his head, sending his dark mane fluttering dramatically even as he stepped forward, his expression sincere. "Truly, I had no idea that anyone else was about..." he whickered softly, finally able to see some of the details of her markings as the moon revealed itself from behind a cloud. Drawing to a halt a few paces away, Lakota bowed his head slightly. "I hope that I was not interrupting anything?" his tone was unfailingly polite, although it had a vague, curious edge to it.

lilwerewolfgirl

Nickering she stomped her hoof lightly against the wet earth of the rivers edge making a "shmoosh shmoosh splat" noise as she did. She watched as he tossed his mane, almost mesmorized by the sleekness of it. Shaking her head Tabitha snorted, and spoke next. "You didnt, i was actually just cooling off." What was with this male? Had he not seen a female before? The spotty bummed female thought with a internal snicker.

Vashtya
"Good." he replied, somewhat lamely, trotting forward to the river's edge and lowering his head for a drink. After a moment, he lifted his head, unmindful of the glittering droplets of water that still clung to his muzzle. "So, how long have you been in these parts? I'm surprised I haven't run into you before..." he mused aloud, tilting his head slightly to the side and eyeing her speculatively.

lilwerewolfgirl
"Ive been around for a while, but i prefer to keep a low profile." She said moving towards a dry patch of grass and stomping around on it. She was removing the wet/partially dry mud from her hooves. The female soquili lifted her head back towards the male and give a small nod. "How about you, how long have you been around here?"

Vashtya
Tossing his head, Lakota gave his equivalent of a smile. "Since I popped out've my basket, literally." he replied mischieviously. "I rather like it--the river makes for an ever-changing landscape, and there's so much to see..." he trailed off, dropping his head with a slight, sheepish expression.

lilwerewolfgirl

"I havent really fully roamed this area... Infact, i dont even remember being in a basket...." She trailed off. She didnt really remember much of her past. One of the faults of the Eohippus colored female was she didnt really have a broad memory... She cant remember things that happened a few months past.

" I feel like exploring." She blurted out sporatically. Tabitha then started to walk down the rivers edge, when she was about 10 feet away she looked back around with a tail flicker. "Wanna come?"

Vashtya
Whickering, Lakota trotted to catch up. "Sure!" he replied cheerfully, although he didn't question her not remembering her basket--in fact, he wondered if he himself would have remembered it, if not for having emerged from it alone. With a mental shrug, he pawed at the ground. "Where to?"

lilwerewolfgirl

She gave a small nicker as he caught up with her. She held her head up loosly with her ears swivling around. "Weeeeell, what is their to do around here at this time of night?" She said looking up towards the moon which glittered the brightest among the stars. She just continued to walk on watching around her to see if anything else was awake, it didnt seem so.

Vashu
Pawing at the ground and looking a bit embarrassed, Lakota pointedly avoided looking at her. "I...don't know? I'm usually in my teepee at night..." he murmured, peering at her through his forelock.

lilwere
Giving a snort she looked around and made a slow paced walk towards the male. Tabitha then made a point for him to look at her... hell she stood right infront of him xP. The female used her snout and moved Lakota's mane away from his eyes. "Nothing to be ashamed of, remember i am new to these parts anyways. Lets just go and have some fun alright?"

She gave a nod and then started to walk towards the original path of travel. "Oh, and keep that mane out of your eyes.... their too handsome not to show." She mused before continuing to trot.

Vashu
Lakota started in surprise, and had he been capable of blushing, he'd have been a vivid shade of pink. "Th...thanks!" he stammered, tossing his head and trotting after her. "You're very pretty." he whickered lamely, not sure how to express it properly.

"So, what do you like to do?" he tried again a few moments later, once he'd had a chance to regain some of his composure.

lilwere
Even though she proberbly wouldnt ever admit it, if her face was capeable of blushing she would have been doing so right now. Giving a small nicker a new wind passed by and almost played with her mane as the braids swayed side to side. Swearving to her side Tabitha niped at Lakota's mane, and nuzzled the side of his neck with her head.

"How about we play tag?" She said giving a tiny grin, before taking off down the path.

Vashu
Almost tripping over his own feet, Lakota regained his footing quickly and took off after Tabitha, whinnying happily as his hooves thudded loudly in the silence of the evening. "That was really unfair..." he murmured, half to himself, although he was grinning as he said it.

lilwere
She snickered and kept on running "Allz far in love and war!" She said, though she said it silently so Lakota would either not catch it... or catch small peices of it. The female kept her pace steady, slipping back and forth almost toying with the male... that is though until she found that he has some speed in him. (( got that from the fox familiar ))

Tabitha would have kept running, if it wasnt for the fact that the road stopped. She came to a sudden hault as the rivers edge ended and opened up into a huge body of water. It was more than likely a lake.

Vashu
Catching only the word "war", Lakota pricked his ears forward. Oho, so she wanted to make this competitive, hmmm? Like a brown-and-black streak, he tore after her, and almost crashed into her rump when she halted at the water's edge. Mischieviously, he nipped at her rump, breathing only slightly heavily as he tossed his head. "Guess you're it, now." he whickered, eyes sparkling with good humor.

lilwere
She gave a small jump as she was nipped causing one of her front hooves to go into the cold water. A Shivver then ran up her leg and down her spine. "I guess so.." She looked around into his eyes, a seductive look in them as bright as ever.
Walking beside him it looked as if she was giving him room to get a headstart, that was... before she bumped him with her hip into his side trying to push him into the calm moving waters of the lake.

Her shimmering eyes looked around to see as she gave a equally mischievious smile.

Vashu
The surprise attack was enough to send Lakota tumbling to his knees in the water. As the sparkling droplets splashed outwards from the force of his fall, Lakota sat in the knee-deep water, looking a bit dazed as crystal-clear droplets fell from his forelock, dripping in his eyes.

With one decisive headshake, he scrambled to his feet. "Ohhhh..you're going to pay for that!" he grinned, shaking his whole body like a dog once he got fully back onto shore.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:22 am
Princess Soquili leaves a piece of buckskin with burned on writing in front of the teepee.
It says...
User Image

(for when the Trading Post opens)  

Soquili

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:09 pm
Whickering, Lakota tugged firmly on a piece of leather, stretched firmly across a frame of logs. He and Vash were attempting to build a new teepee, as their old one had been...a shade too small for an adult man and a full-grown Soquili stallion. Exhaling contentedly, Lakota pranced back a step, arching his neck and eyeing the "updated" teepee with satisfaction. Yes, I think this will do... he thought to himself, butting up against Vashtya, his eyes gleaming.

Chuckling to himself, Vash ran his palm lightly along Lakota's shoulder, enjoying spending time in the Soquili's company.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff