Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:05 pm
Silver Hellsing
I'm on both, if the Superior Xemnas says I can be. If not... then I'm still on both regardless.

"Aww, how can the Superior say no to that face?" said Xemnas, "Of course you can, since Skratty-rin here is our ally, for the time being."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:08 pm
Skrat_teh_Squirrel
Oh, and just a little side note. Even though UndaCorp and The Rodent Army will soon be at War (says me), I hold no grudges. 3nodding

You're starting a war and you don't hold grudges? Hmph....Go suck an egg, you fibbing squirrel boy! scream

( lol )  

Slim95
Crew

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:09 pm
I'm torn between two Superiors! Xemnas! How can I be Number VI AND one of Kai's minions! One of his EARLIER minions!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:13 pm
*irratically evil smile*
Oh...How excellent my plan is working out to be.

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:13 pm
Anise_is_my_replica
I'm torn between two Superiors! Xemnas! How can I be Number VI AND one of Kai's minions! One of his EARLIER minions!

Xemnas sighs, "I know, this must be a troubling time for you, Number VI. . . I hope you'll choose the side that you feel will bring you to a more prosperous finish. I'll hold no hard feelings if that side is not my own."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:19 pm
ReikuGotH
Anise_is_my_replica

Xemnas sighs, "I know, this must be a troubling time for you, Number VI. . . I hope you'll choose the side that you feel will bring you to a more prosperous finish. I'll hold no hard feelings if that side is not my own."
Hah! We aren't forced into conflict with UndaCorp yet, Xemnas. Perhaps we should not start trouble that is not yet needed. Shouldn't we be working on that bad fanfiction plan?  

Anise_is_my_replica

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:20 pm
*ears perk up*
I'm sorry, did someone say "Bad Fanfiction"?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:22 pm
Anise_is_my_replica
ReikuGotH
Anise_is_my_replica

Hah! We aren't forced into conflict with UndaCorp yet, Xemnas. Perhaps we should not start trouble that is not yet needed. Shouldn't we be working on that bad fanfiction plan?

Xemnas nodded, "Yes. Yes, we shall do that. But, we still need enough Organization members to build our own Castle Oblivion."

Xemnas quickly shot a look at Skrat, "If you come out of this alive, I'll be your death sentence <3"

Reiku Alche

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:29 pm
gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:34 pm
You know I remember these thread names but I never entered them... Or if I did I have a terrible memory.
Shall I sit and be the anouncer?  

Large Inmate

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:36 pm
Kalstolyn
gonk

Kals is gonking. Why is Kals gonking?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:43 pm
Hey, you you don't want my soul and you don't want my body as a fee, and I am free to be me...SIGN ME UP!

Thaliat likes weaponry. Can I be the master at arms for the uprising? biggrin  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:44 pm
Well...Skrat's going to bed. Feel free to plot behind my back if you're against me, or clap and cheer if you're for me.

Goodnight everyones.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:46 pm
UndaCorp wanted my soul, they tried to trick me...they must crumble now!  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:50 pm
Thaliat Everwood
UndaCorp wanted my soul, they tried to trick me...they must crumble now!
It's better if you volunteer.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces