Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:16 pm
Will have a banner here soon.

(something soon here)

Name: Avery
Type: Regular
Temper: Mysterious
Owner: Sleet Tempest Snape
Bio: Avery is quite and when he does speak it's in a monotone manner. He isn't one for showing emotions, weather physically or vocally. He just has a sort of disconnect with his emotions, or perhaps he doesn't like showing them for whatever reason. Either way he isn't one to show or give voice to his emotions. This, in part, makes him a hard one to figure out especially when concerning his thoughts or feelings on things. One thing is for sure...he isn't anti social, he doesn't mind talking to others at all, provided they don't get frustrated with how he goes about things.
Offspring: None.
Parents: None.
Siblings: None.

(Something soon)

Updates for Avery:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:34 pm

User Image

Name: Eilir
Type: Usdia
Temper: Anxious
Bio: One word - shy. Eilir is shy and jittery around new Usdia or soquili whom she meets, she is quite and may not talk much at first, Once she gets to know another she will open up, but it will take time it's not something which comes easy for her.

User Image

Updates for Eilir:
Princess Pocket Lint and Eilir - Last updated on August 05tht, 2010
Tarala and Eilir Last updated on January 14th, 2011

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:47 pm

(something soon here)

Name: Chimere
Type: Usdia
Temper: Gentle
Bio: Chimere is gentle and soft to put it best. She loves the winter and snow, oh how she loves to run and play in the snow! Jumping on large drifts of snow, even if she sinks into them completely. She absolutely loves the idea of rolling around and playing in the cold white stuff!

(Something soon)

Updates for Chimere:
Camarin, Chimere, and Asa - Last updated on February 20th, 2011.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:18 pm
User Image

User Image
Didier has arrived. For Lady Requiem whom he matches quite nicely. He shall keep her company and be a friend for her to confinde in and talk to, since she is so shy normally. Didier tends to randomly pop up wherever his mistress is, yes he is a stalker. He is quite protective of her but from a distance, unless he thinks he's needed up closer. He is certainly curious though and will pop up and make his presence known just to meet whoever his mistress is with though, he's not shy like Lady Requiem.  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:53 pm
User Image

This is where I need to thank Rein and Shar for giving me my first Soquili, Lyra. I owe them a lot for that, even though I'm now going to wind up addicted to them.

Need to thank Rein again for making me my banners, which I love. Can't make banners as well as Rein so I really do need to thank her for that plus letting me eye up her Tepee to get ideas of what post topics I should use. :::Nods:::

Umm...also Sirenz for my Lady Requiem and how lovely she came out. :::Nods::: Thank you Sirenz! She came out lovely! Really, I didn't know I didn't give you a body color!

Twitchy thanks for helping me make up my mind on hair color, white really does look better then black would have, lol. And the sig, I love it!

Thank you Twitchy for Legolas, I luff him to pieces!

Soquili concept (c) Sirenz
Soquili lineart (c) Leelakin

Posting the co-ownership agreement here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2643386&page=48  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:56 pm
This is where I'm going to put any IM rp's that I didn't transfer to a rp thread also. Also rp's that were done in thread will be listed in the posts below.

This is an rp for Lady Requiem that took place on May 7th 2009.

SolsticesContent
With Lyra not in their teepee she had gone looking for Legolas...but had got turned about in circles and lost, she really did need to learn her way better in the woods. At is was she wound up sometime later just exiting the woods some stands of white, like snow, hair out of place.

TehSquirelMastah
Cirocco stood calm and proud, the stallion shined as if he was carved of some sort of dusted gleaming gold. Pure black eyes rested on the three tiny new lives infront of him. They were completely under his protection for now... his children. Naina, his beloved, had gone off to tell her father of his grandchildren, much to his dismay, taking off into the night without him. But tiny as she may be, she was still more prepared for the dangers of the outside world then his newborn children, still nestled away in their baskets*

SolsticesContent
Yes, new born children still in baskets could not protect himself. Little baubles of light seemed to be suspended in the air about the fluttercorn as she walked with such elegant grace the silken clothing she wore fluttered about behind her while her wings gleamed and glowed under the moons light, she really did look like some deity of the moon sent here for no other reason then to please ones eyes and speak so softly to others. But really she was wondering trying to find Legolas' home...she hadn't a clue where it was but wanted to find it, she didn't like being alone, like she was now.

TehSquirelMastah
He heard a rustle of cloth from behind him and his ears stood on end. The earthy hair bound into tight curls was so dark it blended into the night hair... but the rest of him glittered and shined, as if he were goated with some sort of illuminating power. More rudtleing..... so far out here the only thing he could think of was the skin-walker was back to end the lives of his new little ones.... Cirocco gave a swish of his long tail... and bound over a low standing bush.... andring right infront of...!! .... a dainty little alicorn? as soon as he hit the ground he locked his legs to stop him from slamming into the small mare. The muxels onlong his sides and legs made the huge moth wings painted on his side sway and dance as if they were longing to break free and be real. He stood for a moment... eyeing this new intruder.

SolsticesContent
Alicorn, hardly she was a fluttercorn her wings delicate and seeming to have almost been sculpted from snow or ice...or maybe something as impossible as moon rays or beams. Startled terribly by the appearance of the stallion Lady Requiem stepped back several paces quickly and without thought. In doing this she stepped on the silk cloth behind her and loosing her balance fell and hard onto her rear end. A yelp of shock, which was very unlady like, escaped her. Heart pounding in her chest and her rear end hurting she was staring at the stallion several more strands of white hair out of place and in her face. This stallion was looked over with wide pale eyes the color of which one could compare to lilacs, lavenders perhaps though they were likely to dark a shade.

TehSquirelMastah
Cirocco: *flinched as the little fluttercorn fell on her rump. it did not look pleasant at all -adorable yes, but rather painfull-* I am sorry fair lady, i did not mean to startle you so... *he said, slightly embarrassed to bound out of no-were as he had. but he fidgeted, having his baskets out of sight made him uneasy*

SolsticesContent
"It is alright." Her voice so soft and gentle, serene, as she spoke slowly finding her legs she got up gently. Shaking herself and tossing her head, she really wished she could fix her hair. "I must have frightened you for you to attack. Is someone after you that you are so alert and easy to scare sir?" She asked concerned if someone were after this stallion.

TehSquirelMastah
Cirocco: There is a skin-walker who lurks these woods... he has a sort of vendetta against me and mine... well everyone... but especially my family. You would probably do well to keep an eye out as well, in the trees dense as these it is difficult to fly away and escape a hungry mouth

SolsticesContent
"I was seeking a teepee but I haven't a clue as to where it is and became lost. I did not wish to remain alone in my own teepee this evening as the one I live with has gone out." She spoke gently her voice soft and shy while her head bowed. "I thank you for the warning and I do hope you and yours remain safe."

TehSquirelMastah
Cirocco noddedd and watched her carefully, eyes two completely black glittering orbs, like that of some great moth. "Thank you for the kind thoughts " he said, bowing his curl crowned head. He hear some half-hearted sleepy squeaking coming from around the bush and the large stallion quickly made his way around the bush to the baskets. a little one, smaller the its siblins, made of dark brown earthy wicker had maged to topple itself over onto its side, its lid against a tree root keeping the newborn from tumbling out. cirocco quickly nosed the basket proportly and nuzzeled the lid, calming the baby inside

SolsticesContent
Moving to follow she wasn't sure if that were a good idea or not but did so as she was curious, plus the warning kept her from wanting to be alone for long, even if he were close by, she'd rather be closer just incase. "Baskets....your a father." She spoke nodding once and smiled gently. "There lovely...the baskets." She spoke softly.

TehSquirelMastah
Cirocco: *raised his head and smiled, getting that glow of joy that all dopey new parents seem to get* Thank you... My love and i have been trying for so long... its amazing that they are still here... and so many of them! *was honestly expecting one, mabey twins if he was lucky* .. if you are uneasy with traveling any further this night you may rest here, i will look after you. *he was naturally protective so the idea of letting a dainty mare wondering a night plagued by Richard did not bode well with him* Our grove is not much but it is safe as long as i am awake... *and he slept during the day... as did Richard*

SolsticesContent
"You will be a good father, I can see it." While she was no mother she could see it in how protective he had been when he'd heard her approach, he would most certainly be a protective and loving father. "I have tried once with my new love." Her and Legolas were fairly new so they had not tried many times like the stallion and his partner had. "If you would have me then I should like to stay here I will keep vigil with you as I do not believe I will find slumber for some time yet." She spoke gently. It was a combination of how the night sent a thrill up her spine as she loved it's magical quality and the story of the skin-walker which would keep her up for some time.

TehSquirelMastah
Cirocco noddedd " You are most welcome " he said as ne gently pushed the baskets to one side, the little foals inside lulled to sleep by the gentle swaying of the leaves ahead. The little grove was fairy well protected, and there was a nice den of sorts, made of a two fallen trees, leaning against a giant boulder and grown over with moonflower. It was not much, but it was warm and keep a horse safe from the rain and wind, which made life comfortable for a horse without a two legger. The fluttercorns comment about him being a good father warmed his heart, though it still troubled him that already it was seeming as if being a good father and being a good mate were often at odds with each other.

SolsticesContent
Looking around she did find this spot and walking over she gently settled herself on the grass the silken fabric of her skirt fanning and spreading out behind and around her while her wings went as relaxed as they could. She honestly didn't know of the others issues the conflicting ones of being a father and being a mate, she of course though wouldn't understand it even if she did hear it really.

TehSquirelMastah
The smallest of the baskets rudeled, as if the tiny life inside had heard her settle down. and then a little cascade of sleepy squeaks followed. Cirocco cast black eyes to the basket... small as it was it was most definitely the most lively... this little brown basket.

SolsticesContent
"Why are you here and not in a teepee...if you don't mind me asking...it just seems...odd somehow that you would be here and not in a teepee." The mare asked softly, curious. Of course he did live in a teepee...right?

TehSquirelMastah
Cirocco smiled, settling down slightly infront of the mare and the baskets, so that the rocks and trees were behind them, and he was infront " My love and i have no teepee, no two legger. I am from a small island, and in all honestly the first time i ever saw a two legger or a teepee for that matter was the day i came here. My love is a wonderer.... her mother is a specter and her father a vampire, she she was never bound to one place or a two legger. "

SolsticesContent
"I have a teepee but no two leggers...I love with a ferret and a stallion whom took me in to live with him." The teepee had apparently been abandoned when Lyra had moved in and he had invited her to live in the teepee. "You should...find a teepee they are nice and shut out some of the night cold and the winter cold as well." She spoke softly thinking of her own teepee, there may never be a fire inside but with someone else, other bodies, it was warm enough for them.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:55 pm
This is for a rp between Lyra and Catori. This rp I have no link to as it was done in the shops main thread and I lost the link to it. I do not remember the date for it, I just know I posted it in my own rp thread in my personal guild in October of 2007.

Parue

Lost... she was completly lost. How could she have gotten off of the path in a place like this. It had been twilight when she had desided to head back to her littel clearing that she called home, but somehow she had wondered from the path she had walked a thousand times, and now all she could see was the faint sillouette's of trees and more unending dakness. She stood out like a sore thumb, littel catori. A Dainty white mare with candycanme markings and brillian scarlet eyes. She made her way through the underbrush, the faint light makeing her shine like a spectre. She was getting a littel discouraged and frightened, she felt like she was wondering in circels, the chirping of insects and night animals sounding louder and more threatening then they should have. Tiny red hooves crushed the fallen and dead leaves beneath her as she weaved through the trees, her ears flicking nervously.

Sleet Tempest Snape
Wondering through that same forest not too far from the small mare was Lyra. Multicolored body looked like the heavenly stars themselves, as did his hair, cyan colored eyes looked about the darkness as the sound of crunching leves under his hooves caused his ears to twitch with each crunch, as did the sound of night animals aind insects.

What he wasn't expecting to see as he passing bu a opening in the dense folliage was another horse...but this one seemed lost. Turning from his original course, that being straight, he turned and made his way out from between several medium height bushes and made his way toward her. "Are you lost?" He asked while making his way toward her, a flip of his head sent his dark hair flying about his face and neck before it fell straight again.

Parue
Starteled by the sudden voice of another she fliched and made a squeak. Stepping back caused her to tangel one of her feet and dump her unelegantly to the floor bottom first. "Omph... " she said and shook her head and looking up a the stallion with wide candy colored eyes. " Oh.. actaly I am.. " she said, her voice quiet as if she were about to cry. ontop of the frustraitions now she was covered in leaves! What a night... " ..do.. do you know your way around here? " she asked as she pulled herrself upright, then spying a patch of leaves stuck to her flank, coloring her candy cain markings she reached her head to removed them but ended up walking in a circle twice like a dog chaseing its tail before giveing up with a frustraited sniffle.

Sleet Tempest Snape
Watching her fall to the ground he was quite startled by the mare's obvious fustrations. Finding his voice though Lyra spoke up his voice soft and soothing. "Are you alright?" He asked, unsure if he should ask for a name, so he knew what to call the brightly colored mare.

Hearing she was lost he chanced a look about before nodding slowly. "A bit...I'm rather new here but I know enough of the area right about here..." He said slowly before he moved closer to her and leaned down to brush the leaves from her flank. Pulling back when they were gone he nodded once.

"All gone." He proclaimed moving to stand infront of her, his head ducked a bit. "What is a mare like you doing wondering around here all alone, and obviously lost?" Lyra questioned with a tilting of his large head.

Parue
She looked up at him, small pale face greatfull, the snowy whiteness of her pelt framed by candy red and forest green of her mane.

" I waas on my way home and i saw some fireflys.... i was watching them for a while, while i was walking home, and now i have no idea were i am " she said lowing her eyes to the ground, blushing slightly from eberassment. How silly that a fully grown mare -well.. i guess that was relative, he could stand next to her and hide her from sight she was so small- to be distracted by something so childish. Looking at the ground showed off that her eyelids were rimed with candy red to match her hooved and eyes.

Sleet Tempest Snape
"Ahhh I see, well I'm sure we can both work to find your home." Lyra said nodding his head once. Cyan eyes looking over the red and green detailed mare as he pressed his nose to one of her ears. "So don't worry, we'll get you home." He assured.

It wasn't childish that fireflys distracted her byt rather cute and innocent, he could see himself following fireflys and watching them wink in and out of sight, they were quite pretty with their bright little lights and such.

Parue
She smiled shyly and have back a nuzzle of gratitude " Thank you " her tail swished happily, her eyes seeming a littel less frightened. To be honest being along in the forest in the middle of the night terrorfied her. She mentaly scolded herself untill she saw the offending culprits floating off behind some trees. Her eyes flicked to the but she kept herself next to the stallion..

" OH!! I forgot to tell you my name! ' she said, blushing once again -wich seemed more obviouse on her snow white face then it would be on any other soquili- for her lack of manners " My Name is Catori ' she said, giveing once again that shy smile that said that even full grown she was still very young at heart.

Sleet Tempest Snape
"Not a problem, wouldn't want you getting lost even more or even worse, hurt, while your out here all alone." Lyra said smiling down at her as his tail swayed lightly behind. ""Now what does your home look like...and in what direction where you going and from where?" So he could figure out how lost she was, hopefully she wasn't too lost.

"Blinking he laughed outright before calming and bowing his head. "I apologize for laughing...but I hadn't realized you had forgotten...then again so did I...I'm Lyra." He said smiling politely down at the female at his side. "And your name is quite lovely."

Parue
Catori blinked up at him, the smile growing sightly " Not many people care about another lost in the woods, and would just continue on there way, thank you. Uuum... I live in a small clearing... it has holley and misteltoe laced around it... i was comeing northwest from the plains... but i dont know were i have gotten myself to now... " for all she knew she could be near the coast by now.

She blinked and blushed a littel brighter at his laughter but her smile grew at the compliment "Thank you... Lyra, thats a very nice name to, i have never heard it before. "

Sleet Tempest Snape
"Well I'm not quite sure where that is but I'm sure we'll find your home. As for others not helping another who is lost I don't see why that would be...anyone lost should be helped..." He said slowly almost a bit sadly. How could someone not help another who was lost? I mean they could get hurt or even more lost...and become lost for a long time....it was just plain mean and uncaring.

"Mmmm...I'm glad my name is so unique...and that you like it." He said ducking his head a bit and smiling at her. "Now let's find your home."

Parue
"some are more preoccupied with themselves and their goals, and dont take the time to help others, or wont even notice someone needs help " She smiled, her ears percking up happily, her happy prance seeming to sep back into her step even though she stayed tucked along side lyra. " And im glad you think my name is pretty " she said with a soft smile on her face. She looked around, haveing to poke her head out a bit to peek on the other side of lyras neck, trying to look for something she remembered without ventureing back off into the forest. Even if she did it wasnt like he couldent see her, but she didnt seeit like that.

But sadly no luck she was completly and utterly lost.

Sleet Tempest Snape
"I'd rather be open and see everything around me, as well as my own goals whatever they may be. I would feel terribly guilty if I were to ignore someone who was in need of help..." He said shaking his head lightly. It would be a very sad thing if he were to not help someone due to his own seflcentered ways, he couldn't see himself ever like that.

Nothing their status as still lost he sighed and stopped after some walking. "How about we leave the forest all togather and find your starting point and head to your home from there? Perhaps that would be easier....?" He suggested lightly.

Parue
" ...sounds fine to me if you can figure a way out of here " she said, eyeballing the fireflys that floated around, winking and sparckeling as if taunting her for her carelessness. She gave a short -not unlike one of a young foal- her tail swishing slightly faster. The beads on her legs clicked and chimed slightly, matching the chimeing of her seashell necklace.

Sleet Tempest Snape
"That might be easier, I think finding our way out of the woods will be far easier then finding your home from here..." He said nodding lightly as he turned around to head back the way they had come. "Come on then Catori, we'll find your home even if it takes a while." Lyra said determined to help the other and find her home, no matter how long it took.

Parue
She looked around one last time as hopeing to catch a glance of something familiar.. but then as the darkness started to close around her she turned and bolted next to him, her littel pegs gave ing to carry her faster to match his much longer stride. She caught up with him and slowed just a bit, determined to keep up with his much longer legs, her striped legs danceing over the rich earth beneath her. How lucky she had been to stumble -literaly- apon a careing and considerate soquili at this time of night. But judgeing form the looks of him he seemed to be one more inclined to the night, all covered in starts as he was.

Sleet Tempest Snape
erhaps he was more night inclined, he was, and maybe it had to do with his appearence but he couldn't be sure. He simply found it far more soothing and relaxing it wasn't too bright and harsh on ones eyes like the sun was, and it wasn't as hot as it was during the daytime. It was simply more pleasent and calm...peaceful.

"If you see anything you notice let me know..." He said as he slowed his pace to make it easier for her to keep up with him, for all it was worth he didn't try and move faster then her, he was still not used to his own larger body and the longer strides, and leaving people behind easily.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:21 pm
Well, back to rping and getting pretty baskets. Gonna try and get in rp's and keep up with things. If anyone is interested in rp let me know, quote me.  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas