Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
should they add FF 7 items Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FF 7
yes or no
100%
 100%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 16

Spank My Joystick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:27 am
FangzV
to_tone420
sorry for all the mess ups but im new at these and people aint real nice to noobs or thats what they call me

We're allowed to jump down your throat like this because this stuff is explained in the Rules and How not to be a noob 101 topics.

EDIT: It's also common sense.
What rules? eek eek eek  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:29 am
Spank My Joystick
FangzV
to_tone420
sorry for all the mess ups but im new at these and people aint real nice to noobs or thats what they call me

We're allowed to jump down your throat like this because this stuff is explained in the Rules and How not to be a noob 101 topics.

What rules? eek eek eek

The rules for this guild?  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Spank My Joystick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:32 am
FangzV
Spank My Joystick
FangzV
to_tone420

What rules? eek eek eek

Yeah what rules? eek eek  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:10 pm
Spank My Joystick
FangzV
Spank My Joystick
FangzV
to_tone420

What rules? eek eek eek

Yeah what rules? eek eek

sweatdrop eek  

stoner364

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:34 pm
NeonKitty
jfm567
angel_half82
annnnd now he will never post here again....

i know, its horrible. who made you guys god of fg-4pg? give the guy a break. not everybody will read the rules, hell, ive never read them! it took me a good look to find the noob 101 sticky. mostly cause i didnt know there was one. xD the people will read the rules, just chill out. AND TELL THEM ONCE. POLITELY.
everything would have been fine if he hadnt posted the same thread 3 times 2 with no poll ... D: people tend to be less polite when other people just dont listen...
What she said. He was already told once. When someone continuously disregards the rules it seen as if they're trying to be defiant (even if they're not) which is why people tend to be more upfront about the rules the next time around. >_>

Edit: Besides, I was nowhere near as harsh as Tsukasa  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:45 pm
[ S o u l ]
NeonKitty
jfm567
angel_half82

i know, its horrible. who made you guys god of fg-4pg? give the guy a break. not everybody will read the rules, hell, ive never read them! it took me a good look to find the noob 101 sticky. mostly cause i didnt know there was one. xD the people will read the rules, just chill out. AND TELL THEM ONCE. POLITELY.
everything would have been fine if he hadnt posted the same thread 3 times 2 with no poll ... D: people tend to be less polite when other people just dont listen...
What she said. He was already told once. When someone continuously disregards the rules it seen as if they're trying to be defiant (even if they're not) which is why people tend to be more upfront about the rules the next time around. >_>

Edit: Besides, I was nowhere near as harsh as Tsukasa

All I'm saying is, and I understand that in some way you think you are helping but the mods can deal with him in the way THEY see fit. Yes he did post the same thing and he probably LOOOOVES cloud waaaay too much and I also understand that some of you would love to be mods someday BUT a line must be drawn between helping someone get through their noob time and pushing people away from FG4PG.  

angel_half82
Crew

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:57 pm
Teh Dana
NeonKitty
jfm567
angel_half82

Yeah and we were quick to flame. sweatdrop
We're so quick to flame... We're lazy like a fox!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:15 pm
EMC-Monkey
Teh Dana
NeonKitty
jfm567
angel_half82

Foxes are lazy?

oh and also-

FF7 items would be crap. Seriously, it would be. They'd just make me die a little more on the inside. Besides, I think 8 was way better than 7.

Dana Pixie Stix

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:21 pm
Teh Dana
EMC-Monkey
Teh Dana
NeonKitty
jfm567
angel_half82

Foxes are lazy?

oh and also-

FF7 items would be crap. Seriously, it would be. They'd just make me die a little more on the inside. Besides, I think 8 was way better than 7.

Seconded  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:22 pm
oh hell no, FINAL FANTASY 7 FOREVER. *riots*  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

stoner364

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:24 pm
I'm not so far in 7 to really know anything about it, but I think 8 was a little better.. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:21 pm
FF7 was advent children wasnt it? i didnt like it so much...  

xxKiria-Kunxx

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:56 am
EMC-Monkey
FF7 was advent children wasnt it? i didnt like it so much...
It wasn't just Advent Children - it was also the best FF game ever, and it was on the PSOne. [/fangirl opinion] razz

And no, they shouldn't make Cloud items. You can already cosplay Cloud except for the sword, and you can make-do with any of the swords we already have (will it be Cloud's huge buster sword? no, but at least it'd be a sword).  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:37 am
pffft ff 7 was the best talk2hand 8 was no match  

HACK-Jane

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:27 pm
I would like some FF7 items, just not the obvious ones; Maybe Cloud's dress....xD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff