Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Do you have a significant other? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a significant other?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  What's it to ya?
  Both
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:12 am
Aylay
Yes, I have a significant other. He's a wonderful guy who lives on the side of the country. We've never met in person, and we actually met on gaia. But he's my best friend and I love him so much. Long distance relationships are hard to work out, but one has in this case.

Yes long distance relationships are indeed hard but i met my fiancee 2 1/2 years ago on my forum tugf and i ended up moving down with him and were together now, getitng married with a gorgeous little girl together. so even though there hard they do work out if you both put in the effort

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:17 pm
As much as Id love to, no. I had one, but I just couldn't handle the constant spending of time with her. We're still friends now.

I know I could get one though. The Middle school tdating scene is: "Wanna go out? Ok! I'm crazy in love with you! Let's break up! Ok!" all in one ******** week. But I'm keeping my eye out for someone perfect. Someone who completely gets me. And someone my age. I found the slightly perfect person. We rode the bus together, and we're great friends. But shes a year older. I wouldn't be able to deal with that.

It's kinda hard though. I want to have someone special. There just isn't anyone. emo  

Aitoyoru

sonoblice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:02 pm
me i dont and i dont intend to have one any time soon. love will just get in my way  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:20 pm
I have a significant other but were not dating in fact Its not really in my best intrest to even post this
*looks around suspiciously*
>.>
<.<
>.<

nah she wouldnt care anyway

but were like family but I have a girl-friend so we arent as close as we use to be :'(

And I said LIKE family not that we are family I said LIKE!!!!

Dameon the -V-

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:30 pm
Artanus
As much as Id love to, no. I had one, but I just couldn't handle the constant spending of time with her. We're still friends now.

I know I could get one though. The Middle school tdating scene is: "Wanna go out? Ok! I'm crazy in love with you! Let's break up! Ok!" all in one ******** week. But I'm keeping my eye out for someone perfect. Someone who completely gets me. And someone my age. I found the slightly perfect person. We rode the bus together, and we're great friends. But shes a year older. I wouldn't be able to deal with that.

It's kinda hard though. I want to have someone special. There just isn't anyone. emo

Oy, yeah, I remember that, and don't miss it. evil How come you wouldn't be able to deal with her being a year older?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:34 pm
I know what you're going to say guys but I do have a signifigant other I've met on Gaia. (LOLINTERBUTTRELATIONSHIP)

He's (yes, it's a he) a wonderfull person...that unfortunatly lives in Canada.  

mutilations

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:31 pm
Artanus

Was she clingy or something? xD (that's cool that you guys are friends, though ^.^)

Haha, mid-school dating...it doesn't sound much different than my mid-school time xD (what, half a generation later? not that long ago, but still)

I didn't find my honey 'til we were 20. I skipped the dating scene 'til I knew that I was mature enough to make a relationship work, and we've been together for years now ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:09 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Artanus

Was she clingy or something? xD (that's cool that you guys are friends, though ^.^)

Haha, mid-school dating...it doesn't sound much different than my mid-school time xD (what, half a generation later? not that long ago, but still)

I didn't find my honey 'til we were 20. I skipped the dating scene 'til I knew that I was mature enough to make a relationship work, and we've been together for years now ^.^

Well, she wasn't clingy. I just had a lack of free time, and felt I wasn't ready for such a commitment. It's all for the better two. At the time, I was many different types of people. Like, I fit in in most crowds. Lately, we've been drifting in two different directions. But not by much. I suspect the gap will grow even more as time passes, but well always be friends.

Lily the Pink

Oy, yeah, I remember that, and don't miss it. evil How come you wouldn't be able to deal with her being a year older?

Well, at the time we're in different schools. Other than that, college. She'd leave before I did if the relationship lasted that long. Other than that, I'm not too sure. It's entirely possible I could get self conscious about her being smarter than me. Not quite sure. But I do know I feel somewhat uneasy about that situation. Call me crazy...  

Aitoyoru

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:18 pm
Artanus
Sheer_Immortal
Artanus

Well, she wasn't clingy. I just had a lack of free time, and felt I wasn't ready for such a commitment. It's all for the better two. At the time, I was many different types of people. Like, I fit in in most crowds. Lately, we've been drifting in two different directions. But not by much. I suspect the gap will grow even more as time passes, but well always be friends.

Lily the Pink

Well, at the time we're in different schools. Other than that, college. She'd leave before I did if the relationship lasted that long. Other than that, I'm not too sure. It's entirely possible I could get self conscious about her being smarter than me. Not quite sure. But I do know I feel somewhat uneasy about that situation. Call me crazy...

Crazy. razz

No, they're valid concerns. But just go for it, you can talk about those problems with her as they come up. That's part of what being in a relationship is about; loving someone for who they are and working out problems together.

Besides, what have you got to lose? *needs to follow her own advice* stare  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:36 pm
Lily the Pink
Artanus
Sheer_Immortal
Artanus

Lily the Pink

Crazy. razz

No, they're valid concerns. But just go for it, you can talk about those problems with her as they come up. That's part of what being in a relationship is about; loving someone for who they are and working out problems together.

Next year, maybe I shall follow your words. But not until we're back in the same school. What have I got to lose? Possibly a friendship. But probably not.  

Aitoyoru

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:04 pm
Artanus
Lily the Pink
Artanus
Sheer_Immortal
Artanus

Lily the Pink

Crazy. razz

Next year, maybe I shall follow your words. But not until we're back in the same school. What have I got to lose? Possibly a friendship. But probably not.

Next year may be too late if you don't start developing it now.

Besides, the guy that I'm interested in is currently living several states away. Actually...I'm the one that's living far away. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:34 pm
Well, I have this to say to all those who are waiting for the perfect person, that is a good idea. Just go with the flow and live life. Believe me, I have had too many problems with the girls from my past...all I knew was that I would never find my perfect match and I would die alone. Then I met my current girlfiend, soon to be wife, and things started to look up for me. For those who have found happiness with another person, your damn lucky. As for those who are trying to make it work now, just don't give up, no matter what anyone else says or does. It is your life. Live it to its fullest.  

tos recovery team-115

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:18 pm
my greatest fear...is ending up a spinster with no one  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:49 pm
I'm not one to talk about relationships. I've had too many to count and only 2 of them broke my heart.

Yes, I do have a boyfriend now...and what's worse I'm smitten. emo

It's been a while since that's happened.

Dana Pixie Stix

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:23 pm
Lily the Pink
Artanus
Lily the Pink
Artanus
Sheer_Immortal

Lily the Pink

Crazy. razz

Next year may be too late if you don't start developing it now.

Besides, the guy that I'm interested in is currently living several states away. Actually...I'm the one that's living far away. xp

How would it be too late? I'll be on the bus with her each day for three more years.

And, how do you know Mr. Several States away? And how is it you thats actually far away?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff