Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Gaia Cards at Rite Aid? o.O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cash Cards at Rite Aid?
  YES!
  NO!
  LOL GAIA'S SELLING OUT!
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:42 pm
rite aid doesnt exist in new zealand either  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Goddess Ace
[ S o u l ]
Goddess Ace
The reason why they probably picked Rite Aid because that drug store bought out Excards (sp?) - anyway, there should be more than the other ones. Of course, in some areas Rite Aids aren't located there. I've got two in the same area though @_@

Yeah, I think using something like Hot Topic or Gamestop would have been a better choice but I guess it all depends on who wants to sell or not.
Wasn't it CVS that bought out all the Ekards? (sp? xD)

Nah, every Ex---- ******** store name stressed ---- I've seen says "Coming soon Rite Aid" or "Now Rite Aid."

@Midori: At least we got my meds so I didn't bleed all over the place D:
Well down here it changed to CVS ._.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Crimson Sonata

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:29 pm
The cards SUCK. I don't like anything...they're barely customizable and they look like crap...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:06 pm
Soren The Ninja
The cards SUCK. I don't like anything...they're barely customizable and they look like crap...
You do realize, you don't equipt them to your avatar right?  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:45 pm
[ S o u l ]
Soren The Ninja
You do realize, you don't equipt them to your avatar right?

I sense a blonde moment of the day.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:09 am
[ S o u l ]
Goddess Ace
[ S o u l ]
Goddess Ace
The reason why they probably picked Rite Aid because that drug store bought out Excards (sp?) - anyway, there should be more than the other ones. Of course, in some areas Rite Aids aren't located there. I've got two in the same area though @_@

Yeah, I think using something like Hot Topic or Gamestop would have been a better choice but I guess it all depends on who wants to sell or not.

Nah, every Ex---- ******** store name stressed ---- I've seen says "Coming soon Rite Aid" or "Now Rite Aid."

Wow O.o Now that's odd.

"lol @ store name no one can spell - we're going to replace you with Rite Aid and CVS"  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:36 am
Goddess Ace
[ S o u l ]
Goddess Ace
[ S o u l ]
Goddess Ace

Wow O.o Now that's odd.

"lol @ store name no one can spell - we're going to replace you with Rite Aid and CVS"
Lol I just wish it was a rite aid xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:48 am
Lyss has at least 6 Eckerds-turned-Rite Aids stores near me.

And at least 3 CVS.

And an awesome marketplace with Japanese food.

Lyss feels clausterphobic with all these stores.

Damn traffic. D<

(PS: That's how the internet spells that store.)

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:07 am
i am probably going to sound really blonde here but wtf is rite aid? we have none here! do they really sell drugs lol, wallmart dont does it. eek yes ang is confused!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:24 pm
Angelic_Highlights
i am probably going to sound really blonde here but wtf is rite aid? we have none here! do they really sell drugs lol, wallmart dont does it. eek yes ang is confused!

its a really cheap store that only has good beer prices, decent liquor prices, great tasting ice cream, and now gaia cards, yet I have not went to either one in my town, since I am currently jobless and have no money, so I don't want to put myself through the torture. scream  

rude32

Dear Old Shiz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:27 pm
Huh.....I've never seen nor heard of Rite Aid before that point. o_O I don't think Minnesota even has any. I suppose I should look harder now though...>_> *sigh* Shizzy is so isolated in Minnesota xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:54 pm
squee_moon
doesnt exist in england either XD
It exists in New England.....xD  

Teh Banz

The_Templar_Knight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:28 pm
i have never seen a rite aid store in texas. but their in target now. woohoo rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:22 pm
Apparently Target now has the cards too ANNNNND they give you a kaya plushie just for redeeming it.

What the hell is Kaya??  

angel_half82
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:11 pm
We have Rite Aid! But 25 dollars for that cat gonk I don't wanna spend that much xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff