Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
"where to miss?" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eminem is
  cool phsyco
  extra headeach
  a**hole
View Results

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:00 pm
Quote:
Then it sounds like you need to go to a magnet school or something. If you are this bored in school then you need to be challenged. I know it seems funny at this point in time but school is important.

i fully agree stare
Quote:
You shouldn't piss about in school confused you will regret it after, I know i did. I really wished I concentrated more.

ahh god ,i meant it wasnt good,giving me detention,standing,IN THE SCHOOL OFFICE WHILE EVERY PARENT COMES HE SEE ME,BECAUSE OF A UNIFORM PANTS,MISSING CLASSES confused .iam not that guy who dosent care bout his studys.

Quote:
i actually wish i had pissed around a bit more in school. I took it so seriously, i had hardly any fun during term time

But yeah, being a smartass isnt smart. If you had been witty about it, then maybe...but u werent. So yeah. Good on u for having guts though

well i do both sweatdrop but mostly all the teachers like me,so i dont really have to piss them off cool

Quote:
pissing about in school is a no no, you screw up your education and future then you only have yourself to blame. Believe me looking back when your older if you have screwed your life up the reason "i was cracking jokes" will seem really stupid. School is not there to be fun it is there to help you better yourself i wish there were more kids who realised this

as i said, I AM NOT A GUY WHO DONT CARE ABOUT HIS STUDYS,DAMMIT AM GOING TO IGCSE
Quote:
I got to a lame public school so I cant share the excperience

Although making teachers mad is soooo worth the detention's plus im kind of a nerd and like to read so to hel with it I would of done it anyway

Right on man!!!!

right cool

Quote:
yeah but i took it so seriously, hardly went out on weekends, and stressed so much about exams. I was smart enough to do half decently without stressing. I wish i had realised that earlier rolleyes

i can uderstand from that that your school had a hard circulem sweatdrop

Quote:
not as bad as my friend mikey he would talk back to all his theacher last year for the 2 first week they gave a total of 2 month of detention the frist 7 he never came (i had some to) and got expelled.great times, great times. (luckly there three school in r town)

well rolleyes it aint nice or unmannerd to talk back to the teacher in a bad way!

Quote:
Its not nice to stereo type people as "nerds" confused

see ,here we got types of nerds,i sit on the computer more than 8h a day(that after i finish my school work)i read alot of books,IAM THE BEST IN MATH AT MY CLASS! i am talking a bout people who do weird things talk weird ,act weird confused ,thats the people i am talking about and iaint sayin i am that cool , iam just a normal person cool

Quote:
Fangz love throwing jokes and being disrespectful are two different thing's.

You can still enjoy life and your spare time by going out on weekends as long as you knuckle down stressing too much is not a good thing.

hay i wasent disrespecting the teacher,she told me to take a seet ,i told here take it where? thats is called acting a fool mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:59 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Quote:
yeah but i took it so seriously, hardly went out on weekends, and stressed so much about exams. I was smart enough to do half decently without stressing. I wish i had realised that earlier rolleyes

i can uderstand from that that your school had a hard circulem sweatdrop

not really sweatdrop it was jsut the national standard. I was put up a year in english, but it was still pretty easy. And i declined to do the GCSE history. That annoyed them mrgreen but seriously, who would want to do cambridge history  

Iconised Ghost

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:09 pm
see,IGCSE ensures you a better life in the future! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:00 pm
lol, no it doesnt sweatdrop  

Iconised Ghost

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:17 am
it does,less of the people who brings A* in thire exams,its very hard exam,and if you pass it,every body would want you to work with/in thire company. based on what you want to be ofcourse confused  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:58 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
it does,less of the people who brings A* in thire exams,its very hard exam,and if you pass it,every body would want you to work with/in thire company. based on what you want to be ofcourse confused

thats not necessarily true, there are plenty of people out there who do very well in exams but are impossible to work with. Apparently employers look for people with B+ averages or so, because these people work consistently and have good skills, but also hae social skills and are easy to work with. And it also goes the other way, i know plenty of people who are very well off and very successful who never went to uni and left school when they were about 16 to work. So really, no ONE thing can guarantee success  

Iconised Ghost

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:56 pm
Quote:
Quote:

see ,here we got types of nerds,i sit on the computer more than 8h a day(that after i finish my school work)i read alot of books,IAM THE BEST IN MATH AT MY CLASS! i am talking a bout people who do weird things talk weird ,act weird confused ,thats the people i am talking about and iaint sayin i am that cool , iam just a normal person cool
Here's some news for you: normal doesn't exist. If there were at least two people in the world that were exactly the same in every way, then we might have a standard of normal but the facts are everyone is different in some way therefore there can't be a standard of normal.

No matter what your referring to, If you call someone a nerd, your putting them down and its rude. Who knows, maby to them your the nerd. You need to learn how not to be so judgmental. If you judge someone, you have no room to get to know them.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:01 pm
[ S o u l ]
Quote:
Quote:

Here's some news for you: normal doesn't exist. If there were at least two people in the world that were exactly the same in every way, then we might have a standard of normal but the facts are everyone is different in some way therefore there can't be a standard of normal.

No matter what your referring to, If you call someone a nerd, your putting them down and its rude. Who knows, maby to them your the nerd. You need to learn how not to be so judgmental. If you judge someone, you have no room to get to know them.

its all on a continuum 3nodding  

Iconised Ghost

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:42 pm
sweatdrop ok ok,iam srry surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:47 pm
@ Black Fire: Ugh, your grammar is burning my will to live! gonk

Nonetheless.. your "Joke" has some merit, seeing as i know MANY people who have pulled stuff like that, but i don't really find it very funny. I'VE done much worse things than that.  

HellKnight Azrael

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:44 am
sweatdrop thanks for the hint,i will try to make my grammer better.
well,if you find my story worthless to laugh for why dont you give us a better one cool as you are sayin ,you did much worst than that dident ya cool  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:43 am
Wow...I'm impressed and also frightened. If we did that to our new principal, Hell's wrath would look like a carnival ride when she got done. eek Plus, I'm way too much of that kid that talks nice to the teacher for fear of Teachy wrath. >.>  

Dear Old Shiz

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:28 am
whats confused teachy warth?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:38 am
teachy wrath? okay...but good job!!! It is aways fun to mess around with the teachers....my geometry teacher wants to be a ninja, he told me so! ninja  

iPunk_Fluttershy

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces