Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:32 am
Wooo hooooo! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:26 pm
User Image

Lol xD That is such a cute kuroneko! xD

Punk Princess Rei has been added to the list! ^O^
Thank you for your papers whee

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Punk Princess Rei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:52 am
You are very welcome!

And thank you very much for the return gift, that was a very lovely surprise. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:17 am
User Image

@Punk Princess Rei>
Hehehe... I tend to give out inks in return. Like I said to rio-san, inks are valuable, papers are not ^O^
(except if you like making flower bouquets... eheh...)
It's a profitable junk and paper exchange, no? whee

Giving out random inks is fun especially when they can be used for tattoos or to sell xD

Tena_79 and sepharoth2 has been added to the other domo keepers! xD They are growing in numbers! Lol xD I thank you guys for your support ^O^

And to ancantsia, thank you for your donations again! xD Really appreciate it xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Punk Princess Rei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:36 am
You'll have all mine and my friends paper coming your way then until you tell me to stop - well, every so often, when we have collected a few - and actually you have out thanks. Really, neither me nor the others can stand them (or the flowers - bugs, with patience, at least can be turned into ink, but flowers are so totally useless and paper not much better) and we are happy if you want them.

And since I am curious, what do you do with them? The inks in return really were a nice surprise, thank you very much for them. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:07 pm
User Image

Well, what do I do with the load of papers in my inventory? Lol xD
Curious isn't it? xD

I just like the colours xD As you can see in the first page where I listed out the type of papers. Very colourful, no? And seeing them growing in numbers is like an obsession. Lol!

I had to trade the papers with my mule to get them beautifully organized in my inventory. It took a while but now they are organized! xD

I don't like exchanging them since I'm not too fond of the paper exchange items. Rather exchange cans and tires sweatdrop

And thank you for being one of my paper resources! You and your buddies ^O^ Really appreciate what you're doing.

Recently restocked my ink supplies.
*hint hint* Hehehehe...

@Symphony of Serenity>
Thank you again for your donations! Hope you like your inks ;3

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Punk Princess Rei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:00 pm
Hehehe, I got the hint and you'll get more paper, just as soon as we get more than a few. smile

And I can understand obsessions, I have a few myself...

What do cans and old tires get exchanged for?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:23 am
User Image

Here's a guide on what the items can be exchanged for Gaia's Trash Guide.
It would take a while to load since there are quite a number of images xD

As you can see, the papers exchanged gave out crappy items. Lol xD But I won't call them too crappy since some of you guys may think they are cool xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:32 am
Koro hun you can have all of my papers, they seem to clutter up my inventory rather than help it out lol I know where to send any that i get =]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:43 pm
As soon as I get more papers they are yours. They used to make me feel like I had things when I looked at my inventory but now I actually have stuff so I don't need them. heart  

Symphony of Serenity

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:16 pm
User Image

@ancantsia>
I would love to help you rid yourself from the papers! Lol xD Thank you for your undying support for my paper quest thingy 4laugh If you have some kind of quest, I'll help you out ^O^

@symphony>
Hehehe... I felt the same when I was a newbie. But then I didn't have the heart to throw them away. Lol xD It became my side quest for a couple of months until now. Really enjoyed the quest and wouldn't be ending it I guess. Thank you for your undying support as well! 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:36 am
Umm...ive traded all i could trade...hope you'll appreciate those.. smile  

BlackAmaya

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:53 am
User Image

Thank you so much! xD I gave out some inks in return. Hope you will find them useful! Your name has been added to the list as well! xD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:11 am
User Image

Another round of thanks goes to GillaGrrl for her donations again! ^O^ I hope you find the amount of cans sufficient enough since I randomly collect them once in a while eversince my focus was on papers xD I've also stopped fishing , being fed-up with the game server connection sweatdrop

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:44 pm
Of course! Any cans are good cans! I am not that picky, also I can't fish for squat so I gather them in towns, This is going to take forever! maybe I should start a quest thread...hmmm  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff