Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Kingdom of Darkness (Any Race Accepted) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what is your weapon of choice?
  surgical tools and small blades
  bow and arrow
  hammers and blunt things
  ...my hands and teeth......>=)
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:20 pm
"Thanks." Ally allowed a smile to shine through then turned her attention to the man sitting in the dark a fe tables from her. She smirked finding this place rather intersting.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:39 am
*she walks back to her cave, with fresh kill. She is hoping no one else smells it and comes begging for some* "I hope i can eat in peace. i do not like any interuptions while i eat"  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Haruki Kitsekmoro

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:27 am
Name: Shiri
Race: WereTiger
Job/Rank: King of a small group of about human 25 bandits/rebels and a stronghold in the mountains
Stronghold Name: Yakodi
Strengths/Weapons: Infreno, Ice Yari, Flame Katana, Lightning Katana, Dagger of Darkness, Sickle, Thunder Strike, Decripling, Fangs, Claws
Weaknesses: Silver tipped thing sword and stuff only if completely silver or silver tipped
Appearance: Black Stripes, Light Brown Fur, Razor Sharp Teeth, Green Eyes, Looks Wereish
Personality: Hounorble, Nice, Funny, Blood Luster Sometimes
Bio: Was raised by a human that loved cats and when he found
Shiri he took him in and at the age of 20 the village came under attack and the man who took him died so now he has a stronghold in the mountains and hes making a resistance against the empire the humans don't care his a WereTiger they know hes good  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:34 am
In Stronghold planing how to take down the werewolf clan because there have been reports of a were queen snatching livestock and humans.  

Haruki Kitsekmoro

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:03 pm
*starts to tear into the der that she has captured while hunting and smiles* At least no one has bugged me yet. usually people in the village want to kill me for being a demon  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:43 pm
he wache the girls for a while he smiles at the flash of yellow in one of their eyes. he pulls out some dryed meat and a flask. he started to eat.  

monkkk

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:27 pm
She smiled as everyone went along eating and talking. Her fangs glimmered in the small amount of moonlight that snuck into the opening of the mountain's tavern. The snow only reached a small way in, but it still blew around in small amounts, making the tavern even more homely.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:43 am
she thinks "maybe i should go to the tavern and go get some thing to drink. I dont think i need to hide all of my life" She starts walking toward the tavern and when she gets there, she thinks it over. "maybe i shouldnt, but i will try any way." She walks in and sits down. "Barkeep can i have a glass of italian red wine please?"  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:17 pm
Wolfenstein heard another order and she quickly told Archemedies. He made the glass of Italian Red Wine and handed it to Wolf, who brought it over to the womans empty table. "Here you are madam. It is on the house, for being your first drink here. Enjoy." She smiled politly as she sat the drink down, then walked back to the bar and turned to her demon form. She spoke in tounges to Archemedies, then bowed and jumped back on Legion and flew away.
[exits to the castle]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:57 pm
aka stood up and walked to the wolfs table "hi my name is aka rio and i was woundering why you never came to this bar befor"  

monkkk

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:00 pm
Legion landed on the top of the castle, blowing the flags of Germany around hastily in the wind he created. Wolfenstein said her thanks and bowed, kissing him on the top of his head softly. He bowed his head and flew back to the caves.
She turned back into a vampire and walked down into the castle, going into the Dining Hall.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:10 pm
monkkk
aka stood up and walked to the wolfs table "hi my name is aka rio and i was woundering why you never came to this bar befor"
"Because the normal humans are trying to kill me because i am the last of my demon clan, and also the elders of my clan did horrible things to the village before i was born so they hate my clan. They want revenge." I say. "It is hard trying to survive and trying to find a mate at the same time so i can restore the clan and make our name better than it was in the past"  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:21 pm
Once reaching the Dining Hall, Wolf found a large tray of raw meat laying on a plater for her return. She smiled, turning back to a demon and letting her horns grow back out. She dug into the meat, leaving nothing but bone. She licked up all the blood and wiped her mouth off onto her sleeves.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:25 am
*drinks her wine and looks at the barkeep* "May I have some meat please. Raw meat?"  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:00 pm
She left the Dining Hall and entered the throne room, awaiting something interesting. She sat in her throne, empty King's chair to her right. She sighed and slouched down, staring at the ceiling in loneliness and boredom.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff