Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Spirit Animals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what spirit animal are you?
Spirit falcon(bold & honest)
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
Spirit Lion(Tough & stern)
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Spirit Leemer(scared & ...scared)
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Spirit Dog(good friend and loyal)
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
Spirit Hyena(a complete funny person)
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

rwwa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:01 am
well urs might have but i was 2 lazy 2 put anything else on here
(spirit dragon, wolf, duck.lol.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:51 am
My spirit guardian is the Spirit Yoshi. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:16 pm
TheBlueWarrior
My spirit guardian is the Spirit Yoshi. xd
Im spirit Mudkipz! xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:59 am
philip3555
Yet another random post bye me.which 1 do u think u r???

Okay but this is something you do not decide. it is a shaman tradition and the reason i know this is because i was raised as one and one thing your taught is you do not find your said spirit it indeed finds you, hidden deep inside you just cannot sit and choose a animal and make up the reasons why and it is insulting to think it can be done because this is a religion pretty much. It is a tribal custom indeed one which my deceased family members followed through the centuries. Before anyone asks no you do not go out in the desert to find it or see it because uh anyone would see hallucinations if they were in desert with no food or water that is common sense. There is ways to access it but they do not appear to you completey. If anyone is interested in there animal spirits you can always meditate and see if anything comes to you when your completely relaxed if nothing does then i guess there is nothing which can be done to find it until the time is right. You may find your actually taken in more by some animals and get along with them and understand them a lot more than some, for me i was taught mine when i was a young child. By a native american who was a friend of my family smile it took years for me to understand everything about it.

But please do not just make something up without completely understanding it because it can be very offensive as it is not something you create or use as a game.

Thank you  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:26 am
Yeah, since no one decided to point it out, Philip, you double posted twice in the thread, which is a no no, read the rules. ninja

Oh, and my spirit animal is your mom. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:30 pm
i think i would be a spirit lion.  

The_Templar_Knight

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:02 pm
Angelic_Highlights
philip3555
Yet another random post bye me.which 1 do u think u r???

Okay but this is something you do not decide. it is a shaman tradition and the reason i know this is because i was raised as one and one thing your taught is you do not find your said spirit it indeed finds you, hidden deep inside you just cannot sit and choose a animal and make up the reasons why and it is insulting to think it can be done because this is a religion pretty much. It is a tribal custom indeed one which my deceased family members followed through the centuries. Before anyone asks no you do not go out in the desert to find it or see it because uh anyone would see hallucinations if they were in desert with no food or water that is common sense. There is ways to access it but they do not appear to you completey. If anyone is interested in there animal spirits you can always meditate and see if anything comes to you when your completely relaxed if nothing does then i guess there is nothing which can be done to find it until the time is right. You may find your actually taken in more by some animals and get along with them and understand them a lot more than some, for me i was taught mine when i was a young child. By a native american who was a friend of my family smile it took years for me to understand everything about it.

But please do not just make something up without completely understanding it because it can be very offensive as it is not something you create or use as a game.

Thank you

im sure he didnt mean to insult anyone  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:48 am
i think mine's is animal spirit dog  

shinjumahnji death ninja

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:56 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Here's a picture of MY totem!

[PICTURE CENSORED BY GAIA]

IS IT A PHALLIC SYMBOL?!?!