Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
My hope was just smashed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This sucks
  yes
  Don't care
View Results

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:12 pm
Momoko Suraku
FangzV
Momoko Suraku
Lily the Pink
*confused* Who did what for how many jelly beans?
There is no jelly beans involved.

Simply I was baned because I got my mules to throw water balloons and thats was the only thing they did

IF THE MODS/ADMINS TRULY BANNED YOU FOR THAT
HALF OF GAIA'S POPULATION SHOULD BE GONE.
I have no idea why else they would have banned me. I thought it was that since it was right after the summer event. Unless someone hacked one of my mules to frame me. But the problem is I don't think anyone would know enough about me to know any of my mules or their passwords. Also the fact that there isn't anyone that would hate me enough to do such a thing

Yeah but didn't you say you were banned for botting before?? I thought that's what you got banned for back then. If so you were probably being watched. Or your IP at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:30 pm
did someone delete my post? Im sure i posted in this topic. Maybe im going mad..  

Iconised Ghost

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:22 am
angel_half82
Momoko Suraku
FangzV
Momoko Suraku
Lily the Pink
*confused* Who did what for how many jelly beans?
There is no jelly beans involved.

Simply I was baned because I got my mules to throw water balloons and thats was the only thing they did

IF THE MODS/ADMINS TRULY BANNED YOU FOR THAT
HALF OF GAIA'S POPULATION SHOULD BE GONE.
I have no idea why else they would have banned me. I thought it was that since it was right after the summer event. Unless someone hacked one of my mules to frame me. But the problem is I don't think anyone would know enough about me to know any of my mules or their passwords. Also the fact that there isn't anyone that would hate me enough to do such a thing

Yeah but didn't you say you were banned for botting before?? I thought that's what you got banned for back then. If so you were probably being watched. Or your IP at least.
Possible but I really don't thing that is the case. Is that then most likely Momoko Suraku will be doomed for a ban in the near future  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff