Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
whats your worst fear? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a fear?
  yes
  no
View Results

Pirate Mia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:43 am
I'm not afraid to die actually... everyone dies right? so it cant be that bad..
you know 10 out of 10 births ends in death! (sooner or later)

but i hate bugs, they are so small and... eew razz kill 'em all! twisted

And walking alone at night with little street lights is scary, i get really paranoid ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:44 am
I'm not afraid to die since we are dying already. I'm not afraid to die alone since you would always be alone when you're in the process of death. I'm not afraid of failing but I get into the part of going berserk because of it but failure always comes first before success. I'm not afraid of making the wrong choices since it was my choice from the beginning so I wouldn't regret even if it was a mass genocide of a city. I'm not afraid of falling if I know I'm on a firm and stable ground. I'm not afraid of pain since pain is but a sign that we are live. To be forgotten will always happen since we are but a mere speckle of dust compared to the whole world, not all people will remember you but people who have met you won't forget you.(Confusing) I'm not afraid of my blood since blood is one component that makes us alive. I'm not afraid of the unknown as long as I stand firm in my own beliefs and also to the truth and fact of this world.

I'm afraid of losing those who I hold dear the most. I'm afraid being useless to those who needs me. I'm afraid of my own anger. I'm afraid of the fact that knowledge is the beginning and also the end of all things. I'm afraid of not able to save someone's life.

Is this enough? neutral  

Lee Jin Xing

Ruthless Hunter

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

iPunk_Fluttershy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:53 am
uh...being eaten by zombies....<.<...>.>..., drowning, never meeting pete wentz... xd crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:14 am
i only have 3.puppets, clowns and spiders!err i HATE them!  

o0 Cloud Angel 0o

Tipsy Flatterer

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Irukus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:01 am
In a form of dying, Drowning and Burning to death lol domokun
Else wise my greatest fear is losing my loved ones sad  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:16 pm
Semira Nox
hm oddly enough i'd rather die alone either with no family so i wouldnt have to worry about anyone not being taken care of or with no one around so my last thing seen wouldnt have to be the sad faces of the people i love
same here i would hate to have people worry over me being dead  

genji_90

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:19 pm
I'm scared of alot of girls I know.
I'm scared to be in the locker room with them, so I always scold my friend for leaving me there with them. ><
They just scare me kinda.

But one of my fears that's actually like a fear is bugs and stuff because they might make me sick. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:33 pm
loosing my son, loosing my mom,spiders,snakes, black orbs, half of the bible, court, the ouji boards , never being loved, being forgotten, being locked in a house on fire, seeing someone i love die .......2 manny >.<  

xXxSandraxXx

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:35 pm
Severe pain (IE Burns, drowning, ect.) Heartache, dissapointment (only extreme diassapointment, though)and apopcalyptic events.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:56 pm
Unrequited love, and people who get in my bubble.

generic_boob

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hoshimirumi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:00 pm
I'm afraid of losing my precious people, and I'm afraid of spiders.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:11 pm
Master Gale
topic ^^^

My worst fear would have to be flying out of the windshield of a car in a massive pileup, all of my teeth smashed out, and drowning in my own blood. (at the same time though, not separately) burning_eyes  

HellKnight Azrael

sunny8886

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:41 pm
Semira Nox
hm oddly enough i'd rather die alone either with no family so i wouldnt have to worry about anyone not being taken care of or with no one around so my last thing seen wouldnt have to be the sad faces of the people i love

So true!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:02 pm
Boredom, honestly.

Simple fears make life amusing.

I sometimes fear that I don't have enough to be afraid of.  

Awiergan Resurrection

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:18 pm
Mephistopheles Incarnate
Master Gale
topic ^^^

My worst fear would have to be flying out of the windshield of a car in a massive pileup, all of my teeth smashed out, and drowning in my own blood. (at the same time though, not separately) burning_eyes

wouldnt it be worse to survive it though and have to go through the pain of healing and multiple surgeries? eek  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff