Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What would u do for true love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

true
love
100%
 100%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 16

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:17 am
lionGriver
chianachan
I'd do almost anything for someone I cared about. I only say almost, because I have a thing about promising 'anything' because thats unreasonable.
Sad thing is, I care allot about people, that don't really seem care too much about me.
man I know what u mean most of my ''friends'' don't even care that I'm trying to help them all they do is give me a cheap smile and walk away i worry about them alot but they don't even give a damn

Oh chia hun i get that a lot too. sad kinda sucks well you know you have a friend in me and mike smile . Blue i am the same with my friends i remember sitting in A&E for 24 hours with one because she was pushed through a glass window by a guy cause she didnt want to go off with him, boy how the hell i did it ill never know. i am terrible if a friend needs me i am right there, one friend needed me last night and because i could not get to cornwall i spoke for hours with her cheering her up.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:36 am
Angelic_Highlights
lionGriver
chianachan
I'd do almost anything for someone I cared about. I only say almost, because I have a thing about promising 'anything' because thats unreasonable.
Sad thing is, I care allot about people, that don't really seem care too much about me.
man I know what u mean most of my ''friends'' don't even care that I'm trying to help them all they do is give me a cheap smile and walk away i worry about them alot but they don't even give a damn

Oh chia hun i get that a lot too. sad kinda sucks well you know you have a friend in me and mike smile . Blue i am the same with my friends i remember sitting in A&E for 24 hours with one because she was pushed through a glass window by a guy cause she didnt want to go off with him, boy how the hell i did it ill never know. i am terrible if a friend needs me i am right there, one friend needed me last night and because i could not get to cornwall i spoke for hours with her cheering her up.

Awww, thank you Angelic, that means alot ^^
You and Mike are awesome ^^

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

confused damsel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:01 am

I'll ignore it... I don't believe in true love as of now.... In my opinion its silly.. no offense.. sweatdrop but when observing, (like watching love stories or reading novels) I think I an think romantic... if ever.. hmm.... can't think of anything right now.. XD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:19 am
confused damsel

I'll ignore it... I don't believe in true love as of now.... In my opinion its silly.. no offense.. sweatdrop but when observing, (like watching love stories or reading novels) I think I an think romantic... if ever.. hmm.... can't think of anything right now.. XD
yeah your name tells all u r confused  

lionGriver

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:23 am
You know who my true loves are?
Mana and Dir en grey xd rotfl..
I just listened to the new diru single.. and I'm in love >w<

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:16 am
I already have it so I don't really need to do much. xd  

angel_half82
Crew

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:36 pm
chianachan
Same here. I would do so much for so many people that it isnt funny. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:46 pm
for true love i would do anything.
for my friends, and for my true lover.
i would travel to the moon and pick up a moon rock, and take it back for them.
i would take them to the moon.
i would go to the coolest parts.
i would go to the hottest parts.
i would kill.
i would be killed- if thats what they wanted.
i would do anything for true love.
-theese are a few examples-
-i would do LITRALLY anything-

-don't ask me to change for true love- because if i have to change for it, it's not true love anyway-

-gental note-
i want my true love to die before me, so that she/he doesn't have to feel the pain of my death. If our lives were threatened and it was true love i would say "kill him so he won't feel the pain and i will kill myself anyway," there is no point making him feel real pain, that i can bear,(yes i said i'd kill myself i would, if there's a heaven i will be there in a flash if he is there to, it would be killing myself in forelooking, not pain) but he can't.  

Vaimo-ja-Ruotsi

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces