• Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:46 pm
i tried searching it and it didnt come up with anything D: sorreh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:38 pm
im a demon too.. but i already knew that... twisted  

Hikky-kun

XanXives

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:53 am
I came out as a vampire...o:...YEY! hehe I knew i would be a vampire!...they rock!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:30 pm
KittenWivClaws
I'm Frankestein too. Frankesteins Unite!! lol

me too...  

Pretty Handsome Awesome

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

QUW00SH

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:24 pm
........Are you a *CREATURE of NIGHT* or *CREATURE of LIGHT?* ...........
You scored as a Frankenstein
You need to believe in yourself and make more decisions based on what feels right, not what feels easier. Following someone is neither wrong nor right, it's the reasons that make the difference.

this part describes my life so much: You can feel like an outcast when forced to interact with people you neither like nor respect. Nothing makes you want to roll your eyes and make a quick exit more.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:39 am
I got werewolf for my result. It's true for the most part, I have serious dominance issuse... sweatdrop  

Jetsamgirl06

notmatt18

1,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:43 pm
sweet im a were wolf  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:33 pm
wooooooooo yeah im show tha quiz to a freind hope yeah dont mind  

Mitalcik Mirawr

Axen Axiel

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:26 am
You scored as a Vampire

You are a Vampire. Social and charismatic, but not necessarily trendy. A leader and a follower? You are actually just versatile and take one situation at a time. You're not afraid to follow the crowd if they're going where you want to go. You're not afraid to lead a crowd, if they're not mindless idiots. You enjoy the nightlife and spending time with friends, your friends. Here's the catch, you ARE a social natural, but ONLY among your own kind. You can feel like an outcast when forced to interact with people you neither like nor respect. Nothing makes you want to roll your eyes and make a quick exit more. Those people never get to see the whole you. That would be a waste of time. The real you is known only to your closest friends and they love you.

If you tied or scored highly on the other possiblities, here is what each means:

Witch/Warlock! You are a magical being of light, ruled by your gut feelings and seeking out those like you. You are not fooled easily by outward appearances or false intentions. The only time life goes wrong is when you stop believing in your powers and lose faith. The truth is, you often handle difficult situations with ease and others wonder just how you got things done. That is when you embraced your power and channeled it for good. You gently brush off their questions with a wink, a shrug, a smile. After all, who wants to be burned at the stake?

Frankenstein. Why? As strong as he was, he was powerless against the people who didn't understand him. People lash out at what they fear and sometimes you are the brunt of that. There are days when it feels like the world is against you and no one wants to let you be yourself. Like Frankenstein, you can be an outcast -- feeling trapped by the world's perceptions or expectations of you. You just want to be free to be you -- and somehow have it be possible to be liked for that and not shunned. .....Frankenstein, just be yourself. Make the world accept you and grow. Don't try to fit in to a mold you don't like.

Werewolf. You crave companionship, but hide your true self from others so they will accept you. You don't mind being alone, as long as it's your choice. You hate feeling left out, overlooked, boring or like you're a joke. Having others like and respect you is vitally important to your psyche. There are times you follow the group instead of speak up. You consider it taking one for the team, when really it's avoiding ridicule and discomfort. You need to believe in yourself and make more decisions based on what feels right, not what feels easier. Following someone is neither wrong nor right, it's the reasons that make the difference. All of the people who followed Hitler out of fear didn't make them right. You'll find when you stand up for what you believe and have the courage to be yourself, you'll never feel alone again. Have faith in yourself - and have faith in others.

Demon. You are a demon, though the idea may surprise you. You have a cutting humor and a sarcastic wit that are not always appreciated. You may tease people in fun. When others can seem very hurt by your remarks, you see them as too sensitive. The truth is, you may be too insensitive, too abrasive and not very empathetic. While surprised by this assessment, you also could probably care less. People can either like you or or dislike you. You are what you are and that's the way it is. And, of course, you'd never have it any other way.

Contact me at: morganlives

If you're on myspace, please feel free to click above, add me as a friend and comment on my writing in general: Fiction, poetry, song lyrics, etc. - posted in blogs.

If you leave a comment via quizfarm and want a response you must put your email in the text. Otherwise, I won't be able to reach you. It doesn't show your contact info.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:36 am
Wooh Demon ^^  

luver_of_life

Ruthless Hunter

16,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

kyoshiro2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:37 am
........Are you a *CREATURE of NIGHT* or *CREATURE of LIGHT?* ...........
You scored as a Demon  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:58 am
You scored as a Werewolf
You are a Werewolf. You crave companionship, but hide your true self from others so they will accept you. You don't mind being alone, as long as it's your choice.

xD  

LordHelmchen

Aeriana-A

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:03 pm
I'm a Vampire or a witch. I scored high in those areas and they both tied.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:25 pm
I got demon.... how did it know?  

Mentha spicata

"QOE" Quizzes and Other Entertainment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out