Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
kaya = one big hassle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UGH! N00BS!
  nooooooo! *runs in terror*
View Results

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:06 pm
lol, if they ask you, ask them for all their stuff for it, if they say yes, ask them for an extra 30$

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:26 pm
angel_half82
Mo money mo problems. xd

true dat. true dat, homie.

xd

as far as kaya being ugly, i think she's ugly in a cute way...certainly not endearing as coco or kiki ((i have two coco's that i bought with the purpose of selling one and keeping the other. then i made the mistake of naming them and now i can't even think of getting rid of them w/out feeling slightly guilty...sad...))

its not just kaya that people ask for though. its my wig, my pixie, my cloud, my coco's, my mochi, etc. its ******** annoying and i would SO block un-friend pm's, but then how would i meet coolio new people? 3nodding after all, its not like i ever check my profile for comments or anything...

anyway, its annoying. n00bs, man. ugh.

makes me wonder if i was this annoying when i first started gaia...  

WastelandMama
Crew

Shuyin Frostheart

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:22 pm
I still don't have enough money or cool items to be bothered by that kinda stuff. God bless it.

@Everyone with problems: Use the n00bs as your scapegoat. After all, they've asked for it biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:28 pm
i not a noob!
well now i am since a loser hacke me of all my mc's. but i don't beg random people on gaia for stuff i know their not going to give me like who would want to give away a kiki or coco for free?? only people quitting gaia do that.  

iskatr4ever

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:14 am
Having two kayas is double the hassle.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:02 pm
Just this morning I had a beggar PM, "Plzz donate." I just deleted it, didn't even reply, it didn't deserve one.

Usually I'll get one from someone asking for me to donate to them, I politely tell them that I'm questing for items myself and can't spare the gold.

I think it incredibly rude to PM someone asking for gold.

The Kaya itself its ugliest cute thing I've ever seen. ninja I've got one myself, but I can't decide if I want to keep it or just sell it outright. It just kind of sits there in my inventory, I've equipped it maybe like once.  

mmariep2

Invisible Healer

17,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Gaian 50

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:07 pm
mmariep2
Just this morning I had a beggar PM, "Plzz donate." I just deleted it, didn't even reply, it didn't deserve one.

Usually I'll get one from someone asking for me to donate to them, I politely tell them that I'm questing for items myself and can't spare the gold.

I think it incredibly rude to PM someone asking for gold.

The Kaya itself its ugliest cute thing I've ever seen. ninja I've got one myself, but I can't decide if I want to keep it or just sell it outright. It just kind of sits there in my inventory, I've equipped it maybe like once.

I would hang on to it and wait for the price to go up.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:48 pm
I don't care what it looks like, I still want teh Kaya. I want a cat dangit, and the coco and kiki are just off the way expensive! As for le noobs, they don't bother me, simply because I've stopped showing off the MCs I usually have. So now I'm just a typical user, yay! ^^;  

- S i r - D e m i -

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces