Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
So........ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HAY THAR!
  Hola!
  Bonjour!
  'Ello!
View Results

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:12 pm
I live in Kansas! and the biggest city that is near me is Wichita though compare to everyone else's cities they would think Wichita is just a town which is not! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:38 pm
The name of the country where you live : USA
If you live in the US, the name of the State in which you live in : Kansas
The name of a large city nearest you : Wichita  

Haydn Phoenix

Haydn Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:39 pm
Angie moo
I live in Kansas! and the biggest city that is near me is Wichita though compare to everyone else's cities they would think Wichita is just a town which is not! whee

Boo wichita. it sucks. I should know I live there too. But it is a really big city for Kansas... podunk little state if there ever was one  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:56 pm
Haydn Phoenix
Angie moo

Boo wichita. it sucks. I should know I live there too. But it is a really big city for Kansas... podunk little state if there ever was one
I find Wichita to be pretty nice but heck I live like an hour away from it so I wouldn't know all the bad things that happen there.  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:25 pm
Xwiergan
I reside in Columbia, South Carolina.

And it's the biggest city near me.

My home is in Greer, South Carolina... largest city near there being Greenville.

I've been to columbia four times! I work for Sportsman's warehouse and there is a store in columbia. We have to go there sometimes for seminars and all that crap.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:27 pm
angel_half82
Xwiergan
I reside in Columbia, South Carolina.

And it's the biggest city near me.

My home is in Greer, South Carolina... largest city near there being Greenville.

I've been to columbia four times! I work for Sportsman's warehouse and there is a store in columbia. We have to go there sometimes for seminars and all that crap.

I'm only there for the university. I'm not a fan of the city itself. It wouldn't be my first place for a permanent residence... There doesn't seem to be anything particularly cool about it.

I prefer Greenville for some of the specialty stores that I can't find here, that sell specialty computer parts or collectible video games. There's also not a CompUSA in Columbia, which bothers me to no end.  

Awiergan Resurrection

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces