Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Chicken or the Egg? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicken or Egg?
  Chicken
  Egg
View Results

mehmeh0000

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:31 am
@TPAM...

dinosaurs....i know some people believe in dinosaurs..

let say...it was the egg came first what if ..it hatches..who will take care of it...

its impossible...when the egg...hatch it became a CHICKEN??  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:45 am
mehmeh0000
@TPAM...

dinosaurs....i know some people believe in dinosaurs..

let say...it was the egg came first what if ..it hatches..who will take care of it...

its impossible...when the egg...hatch it became a CHICKEN??

lol, what do you mean "some people believe in dinosaurs"? where do you think all those fossils came from???

and i still can't understand the rest. sorry. sweatdrop  

WastelandMama
Crew

mehmeh0000

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:21 pm
its easy to create a bone..

or an fossil...

----

dont understand if you cant really understand..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:17 pm
mehmeh0000
its easy to create a bone..

or an fossil...

----

dont understand if you cant really understand..

okay.

are you one of those religious people who believe that satan put fossils in the earth to "trick" humans?

and no, i honestly, truly cannot understand half of what you type because of the grammar and syntax. that's why i asked elsewhere if english was your first language or not.  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:53 pm
bluegrass cat
the egg came first.

dinosaurs were laying them for eons. then they slowly evolved into chickens who ALSO laid eggs.

what a goofy question! 3nodding

((although, to be honest, i sometimes throw this question out to my kiddos to see what they say...when i tell them it was the egg and WHY it was the egg, it blows their cute little minds. whee ))

Whoa i never thought of that!

Mahmeh0000, i cant understand some of your posts either >.< i think some words are missing. Like when you said "what do you think if the is the FIRST?? " Im sure there's a noun missing in there  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:47 am
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
the egg came first.

dinosaurs were laying them for eons. then they slowly evolved into chickens who ALSO laid eggs.

((although, to be honest, i sometimes throw this question out to my kiddos to see what they say...when i tell them it was the egg and WHY it was the egg, it blows their cute little minds. whee ))

Mahmeh0000, i cant understand some of your posts either >.< i think some words are missing. Like when you said "what do you think if the is the FIRST?? " Im sure there's a noun missing in there

heh, well...i can't take all the credit.

my daddy taught me that the easiest answer is usually the right one, but that people generally don't THINK of the easiest answer first.

the skill of NOT over-thinking stuff is a good one to teach to kiddos. 3nodding  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:57 pm
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
the egg came first.

heh, well...i can't take all the credit.

my daddy taught me that the easiest answer is usually the right one, but that people generally don't THINK of the easiest answer first.

the skill of NOT over-thinking stuff is a good one to teach to kiddos. 3nodding

true, im a compulsive over thinker >.< and then i start worrying about whether im over thinking or not. And then i overthink about overthinking  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:12 pm
Chicken. Think about it: a egg need warmth from a chicken butt to hatch.  

Dark King Treble

Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces