Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I'm a creepy old man D: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of hair is it?
  White
  Silver
  Gray
View Results

Oujou Kage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:58 pm
so im 17 and have a full head of silverish white hair...runs in Wolfpriest101's and my families..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:59 pm
Oujou Kage
so im 17 and have a full head of silverish white hair...runs in Wolfpriest101's and my families..

yep im 17 going on 18 and my hair is finally getting the family curse and my hair is turning a Dante "DMC3" silver!  

wolfpriest101

Nurse Miasma

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:24 pm
wolfpriest101
Oujou Kage

yep im 17 going on 18 and my hair is finally getting the family curse and my hair is turning a Dante "DMC3" silver!
I wouldn't want a full head of silver hair >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:27 pm
Eh, don't worry about it too much my friend. It's just something that happens you know? There are plenty of ways to fix such a silly thing.  

Drift Boy

wolfpriest101

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:28 pm
[Severed Soul]
wolfpriest101
Oujou Kage

Why not, me and Oujou get quite a lot of good comments on our hair at school razz mostly from the ladies; they may love anime but hell we still think we are cool!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:38 pm
wolfpriest101
[Severed Soul]
wolfpriest101
Oujou Kage

Why not, me and Oujou get quite a lot of good comments on our hair at school razz mostly from the ladies; they may love anime but hell we still think we are cool!
Hmm why not post some pictures? I wouldn't mind seeing what a really young person looks like with silver hair.  

Nurse Miasma

Oujou Kage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here is a pic of meh cosplaying as dante awhile back please forgive my glasses I have seeing problems but this is what you thinking about right?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:58 pm
Some people look cool with white hair. But not if it has that old man texture. Dry and coarse. *shudder* I doubt it's anything. Back when i had shorter hair I got a few white hairs myself. It hasn't happened since I grew out my hair though... Maybe you should do that!  

Artanus

Nurse Miasma

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:07 pm
Oujou Kage
Here is a pic of meh cosplaying as dante awhile back please forgive my glasses I have seeing problems but this is what you thinking about right?
Idk I just think it would look weird on people with tanned/dark skin. I think pale people could pull it off best.

@Arty: I try but my school makes me cut it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:24 pm
[Severed Soul]
Oujou Kage
Idk I just think it would look weird on people with tanned/dark skin. I think pale people could pull it off best.

What kind of a freaky school do you go to!? You go to mass and they make you cut your hair?  

Artanus

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:34 pm
Soul.......just curious.

Are you of Hispanic decent?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:37 pm
awwww don't be sadd jonniekins <3 its ok. my friend Zak started balding at age 15. you're doing much better :3  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nurse Miasma

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:38 pm
Artanus
[Severed Soul]
Oujou Kage

What kind of a freaky school do you go to!? You go to mass and they make you cut your hair?
A Catholic one xD

@ Dana: As a matter of fact I'm Puerto Rican so yes :3 Just like Kio xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:39 pm
Well~

I know that my Uncle and cousins are hispanic. My 8 year old cousin gets gray hair from time to time. But it always turns back to black. I think my uncle said something about Hispanics can lose pigment early in life.

His hands are discolored from pigment loss.

Dana Pixie Stix

Artanus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:43 pm
[Severed Soul]
Artanus
[Severed Soul]
Oujou Kage

A Catholic one xD

@ Dana: As a matter of fact I'm Puerto Rican so yes :3 Just like Kio xD

But they make you cut your hair!? Thats horrible! That must be against the law or something. Who is it hurting?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff