Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Christmas in November?!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

The_Templar_Knight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:35 pm
Yea they are just fat greedy rastards. All they do is try to take our money.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:15 am
First Pancake
U think november's bad, we've had christmas stuff in shops since october. And not the end of october either xp

Yeah the morons in our shops around here were putting out christmas stuff at the same time they were putting out the halloween items, hell in one store the christmas stuff was out before the halloween stuff i cannot believe it.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:30 pm
I know, I saw a bit of Christmas stuff middle of October! xp They're already setting up Christmas trees in the bookstore, library, and campus center here. Honestly, they're just going to make us more lonely for home! evil  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:32 pm
I've seen Christmas decorations as early as late September. This is really sad. Every year, the holiday craze comes earlier and earlier... [sighs]

The_Templar_Knight

Materialism, here I come!  

Alienor Kaze

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:34 pm
no one bothers to put stuff up on campus here, mainly because its empty between now and january mrgreen everyone's avoiding it like the plague  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:21 pm
kaze no sakura
The_Templar_Knight

Please do not double post, there is a handy edit button for future reference smile If you have not done so already please read the rules and noob 101 smile

===

Well i have most of my presents wrapped already lol upstairs, kait has so many and i am still buying the last bits now, but last year i was bad our christmas tree was up and decorations i think a week before december haha  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:40 pm
Angelic_Highlights
kaze no sakura
The_Templar_Knight

Please do not double post, there is a handy edit button for future reference smile If you have not done so already please read the rules and noob 101 smile

===

Well i have most of my presents wrapped already lol upstairs, kait has so many and i am still buying the last bits now, but last year i was bad our christmas tree was up and decorations i think a week before december haha
Are any for me? surprised

[/greedylittlebrat] xd

Christmas at my house is always last minute. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:12 pm
Iconised Ghost
exactly why i immigrated to an island in the pacific mrgreen

THEY DONT UNDERSTAND!! *runs off and kills an innocent clown for no apparent reason*  

HellKnight Azrael

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:29 pm
angel_half82
Soon Christmas will start after the 4th of July!! *Diabolical government laugh* twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted

My mom said she saw xmas stuff then.

Goddess Ace
WE SHALL REBEL.

-Takes out pitchfork-

Oh, so you are alive.

Midori Hayashi
Here, they are already playing Christmas music. rolleyes

I hum/attempt to sing, winter songs when I'm happy or think of snow. There are other, more random times but you can sume themup in happy. Hurricanes make me happy too, but I make that suck noice you do to get a cat's attention.

angel_half82
Artanus
Well, Black Friday is right after Thanks Giving. Thats when a lot of people get a lot of shopping done.

Yes don't remind me of black friday.......... stare stare

Did you hear that someone bit a kid for a furby one year? twisted
That day is black because of the crazy shopping moms.
It's always been a chrismas shopping day, I guess because the family to together for thanksgiving and you need a break from them and shopping you can say you were together even if you don't have a clue where in the store they are.

Mephistopheles Incarnate
Iconised Ghost
im only a grinch when it comes to halloween, christmas i adore ^_^ probably because its in summer her mrgreen christmas on the beach

Try Christmas in Northern Utah. blech. i hate snow if it's not in the mountains! Dx good for skiing on but nothing else!

Snow=awesome
you=evil and worthy only of yellow dog snow

(I said dog because I like adding lemonade koolade to fresh snow and eating it. FEARSH, like pure white, landed in the sled I set out to collect snow)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:04 pm
Mephistopheles Incarnate
Iconised Ghost
exactly why i immigrated to an island in the pacific mrgreen

THEY DONT UNDERSTAND!! *runs off and kills an innocent clown for no apparent reason*

eek who doesnt understand what?  

Iconised Ghost

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:25 pm
Teh Banz
Angelic_Highlights
kaze no sakura
The_Templar_Knight

===

Are any for me? surprised

[/greedylittlebrat] xd

Christmas at my house is always last minute. xD

Lol actually there is two for my brother, two shared for my mum and stepdad, two for them each and then the rest which is like 14 is kaits haha, we still have two more to get for kait, another two to wrap for my mum and stepdad and got 6 more to get all in all without counting me and mike lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:01 pm
I go to shops in my Akatsuki outfit and b***h at the owners about the fact they are putting up X-mas decor in the middle of friggn' October. Lets say I've been banished from the local Cracker Barrels for unruly conduct. So do what I do, stop whining about it on the internet go have fun and piss off the management!

----------------------------------
*Also I live far away from my family so I dont really get x-mas presents, I go out and buy me somethin' pretty; this year I bought myself an XBox360....Ya I know a little early to buy yourself a present, but heck It Is X-Mas IN NOVEMBER!* "Hum maybe I should buy a 50inch HD T.V."  

wolfpriest101

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:50 pm
User Image
Poor thanksgiving is being ignored D:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:00 am
wolfpriest101
I go to shops in my Akatsuki outfit and b***h at the owners about the fact they are putting up X-mas decor in the middle of friggn' October. Lets say I've been banished from the local Cracker Barrels for unruly conduct. So do what I do, stop whining about it on the internet go have fun and piss off the management!

----------------------------------
*Also I live far away from my family so I dont really get x-mas presents, I go out and buy me somethin' pretty; this year I bought myself an XBox360....Ya I know a little early to buy yourself a present, but heck It Is X-Mas IN NOVEMBER!* "Hum maybe I should buy a 50inch HD T.V."

Hm, let's see, tick off managers of shops we use on a regular basis, get banned and oooh no more using the shop.... neutral no i think not. lol  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas