Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
RIP... Jokela Massacre Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so ******** sick :(
  T_T
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:31 pm
FangzV
So wait, let me get this straight.

*18 year-old with a gun.
*Less than a year since VT.
*This dude had several YouTube videos linking to this shooting before it happened.
*These videos had his face.

And did anyone report these videos, or even this person, to authorities/YouTube?

probably not, but its not the viewer's responsibility really  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:04 pm
what the F*** is up wit the world crying  

ragnarock200

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:11 pm
Iconised Ghost
FangzV

*18 year-old with a gun.
*This dude had several YouTube videos linking to this shooting before it happened.

And did anyone report these videos, or even this person, to authorities/YouTube?

Yeah but still, if you see something say something, you know.
Now everyone who saw that video and didn't report it to authorities/YouTube probably feel so guilty right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:43 pm
FangzV
Iconised Ghost
FangzV

*18 year-old with a gun.

Now everyone who saw that video and didn't report it to authorities/YouTube probably feel so guilty right now.

people rarely stand up to things unless they think its going to affect them directly i guess. I've seen inappropriate things on youtube and not reported them. Nothing like threats or shootings, but inappropriate things  

Iconised Ghost

Artanus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:52 pm
This whole world is going to the crapper and heres not a damn thing thats going to stop it. stare Hopefully I'll be able to get through my life with as little crap as possible. I've stopped caring about these types of events. Don't get me wrong, I have sympathy, but it just makes me think about how it'll keep happening until the human race dies out.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:40 pm
You're right Artanus, they willl keep happening. :/
And we can't do s**t about it gonk

About the "political terrorist" thing I used.
The shooter didn't want to call it just a school shooting.
I'll try to hook you guys up with some of his writings.  

Sarinu

Sarinu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:53 pm
Sturmgeist89
Event: Jokela High School Massacre.
Targets: Jokelan Lukio (High School Of Jokela), students and faculty, society, humanity, human race.
Date: 11/7/2007.
Attack Type: Mass murder, political terrorism (altough I chose the school as target, my motives for the attack are political and much much deeper and therefore I don’t want this to be called only as “school shooting”).
Perpetrator’s name: Pekka-Eric Auvinen (aka NaturalSelector89, Natural Selector, Sturmgeist89 and Sturmgeist). I also use pseydonym Eric von Auffoin internationally.
Weapons: Semi-automatic .22 Sig Sauer Mosquito pistol.
)."

Sturmgeist89
What do I hate / What I don’t like?
Equality, tolerance, human rights, political correctness, hypocrisy, ignorance, enslaving religions and ideologies, antidepressants, TV soap operas & drama shows, rap -music, mass media, censorship, political populists, religious fanatics, moral majority, totalitarianism, consumerism, democracy, pacifism, state mafia, alcholohics, TV commercials, human race.
What do I love / what do I like?
Existentialism, self-awareness, freedom, justice, truth, moral & political philosophy, personal & social psychology, evolution science, political incorrectness, guns, shooting, BDSM, computers, internet, aggressive electronic and industrial rock & metal music, violent movies, FPS –computer games, sarcasm, irony, black humour, macabre art mass & serial killer cases, natural disasters, eugenics

And then, the long one.
Manifesto.doc  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:57 am
Iconised Ghost
FangzV
Iconised Ghost
FangzV

*18 year-old with a gun.

people rarely stand up to things unless they think its going to affect them directly i guess. I've seen inappropriate things on youtube and not reported them. Nothing like threats or shootings, but inappropriate things

Yeah, well that's innappropriate content. It's not like that's gonna kill several students and a principal.
This is a matter of life and death, very diffrent from M/AO/R/NC-17 content.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:58 am
Oh my gosh!!!! that is really bad why was no one warned prior if that was the sort of thing that was going on... surely you tube should have gone and reported there suspicions. If i see something which concerns me i report it whether or not it is my place to do so or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:55 pm
User Image
It seems to be happening a lot this year D:
It's making me so paranoid when I go to school. crying

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:24 pm
MissMunchieMonster
User Image
It seems to be happening a lot this year D:
It's making me so paranoid when I go to school. crying

Bullet proof vest?

What I don't get about the vests is what's stopping the bullet from going though your head?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:32 pm
Why the heck do people attack the U.S. and other places for no good reason,there never is a good reason to attack people,and kill them.I tell you Iraqi and Iranian government are just plain dumb.  

Akatsuki Knight Shikamaru

KOS-MOS-04

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:22 am
Why do they allow anyone to have weapons? So that the weapon industry earns more money... they should probihit weapons in general again. Capitalists ARE ruling (and ruining) this world...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:26 am
In the USA it's the law that all citizans are free to carry guns with a permit.  

Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces