Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
That's it <_< Blooding discrimating =/ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oh for the love of god
  god breathe ang breathe! *FOR THE LOVE OF GOS BREATHE* (shakes)
  ZOMG i am with you all the way *brandish sign post*
  this is becoming annoying. *eye twitches*
  hmmm *sniff* i smell a conspiracy
  ang has gone loopy *sniff*
  PW * mutters*
View Results

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:09 am

Gaia could just have chosen to not pre-buy them, and instead put them on hold with an online comapny that is international. Then as people wil have the comapny ship it to them, problem solved.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:15 am
I would rather stick to my gamecube,i mean,the thumbstick on the wii is on the right not the left,the thumbstick normally goes on the left,and it's split apart,so you hands are just wandereing around,[I can never keep still]that's just hard to get used to  

Akatsuki Knight Shikamaru

Shuyin Frostheart

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:05 am
Heh,
I don't really care about the Wii itself, call me a Playstation partidary razz
But, it's uber gross leaving a load of people out of one of the coolest contests ever because they're not from US/canada !
I live in Brazil, and you can say i'm not even frustrated anymore about being left outta the picture, but it's just stupid...

Gosh, i wanted that Syaoran cloak... biggrin

See y'all  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:32 am
national copyright laws.

just get a mule that says its in the USA. xP I AM AMERICA AND SO CAN YOU!  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:07 pm
Yeah i know what you mean noodle but means too much to them and means extra hassle to do it that way. As for making a mule does not work, ive tried it. =/

But it is becoming really annoying id love a wii but i am more a playstation and pc gal, id take sony on anytime of the week than nintendo just the type of person i am and if am going to swing another way its for the xbox360 XD lol

but it is principle more than anything, i can understand some items but it seems more and more contests not just on gaia are being ruled out from people who do not live in certain areas and it can be classed as discrimination and personally i would not want to buy from somewhere that encourages that sort of action.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:16 pm
AWWW **hugs** that is lame. But . . . we kind of suck here, and I don't think your money is worthless . . . actually, isn't the euro ((if that isn't your money system you can . . . shot me >.<)) worth more then the dollar?? At least it was last summer when I went to Germany.

Anyways, PETITION! lol Here **gives you candy** take that and feel a little better.  

Deimoz

Hanku Royiaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:23 pm
I think they'll eventually get to Europe, so I sympathize with you. U.K. would be their next stop I would think. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:25 pm
It's 'cause you're too cool for all that.

They'll get to it eventually, I think they addressed it in an announcement. It takes time and money but I'm sure they're working on it. Besides, if I win a Wii I'm giving it to a friend because I'll never have time to play.  

Lily the Pink

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:52 am
lol naw were the pound not the euro.

But yeah they say there working on it, just like there working on the battle system rolleyes

wont hold my breath XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:52 am
XD wow ang, you went a lil crazy there.

Dont blame gaia for the Wii thing. They tried
Quote:
A: Unfortunately, The Man has told us that we can only give out Wiis in the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec). Sorry; we fought the law and the law won.

It's just for legal reasons, since they are based in the US, they have to follow US regulations on contests. There are ways around that, but i'm fairly certain gaia doesn't have the kind of revenue to pay for those kinds of things yet. Give it time, they seem to be working hard to getting the problem fixed... and they already know it's a problem so yelling at them isn't going to help any.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:54 pm
lol yeah i know sak the rant was not at them mainly it was at everyone and anyone lol. concidering that this is not the only place that does it, gaia stops certain items due to there sponsers moaning, then of course outside of gaia there is the microsoft site stops anyone outside the usa and canada being included in anything. MEh i am not shouting at them hehe but i would be happy if they would include us a little bit more.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:17 pm
"battle system, USA only." xD  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:38 pm
jfm567

I think the majority of gaia would go on strike if that happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:46 am
angel_half82
jfm567

I soooo wanna 'leak' to the GD(easier, CB is too fast and I think the GCD has a collective .5 higher IQ) that it's USA only. The only problem being that most of the idiots on this site ARE in the USA. hrm... *ponders thought*

The whole GD would be flooded with the WTF? threads and mine would be lost, so it would be near immpossible to find among the others. twisted

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:35 am
angel_half82
jfm567

I think that they'd go and burn down Gaia HQ.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff