Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What were you favorite toys back in the day? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MLP FTW?!
  PONIES<3
View Results

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:25 am
User Image Never Let Yourself Fall....

Lyss remembers her first toys as Barbie dolls and a blanket.
Then, she was introduced to Legos. -wonders where her blanket went-

.... Spread Your Wings And Fly. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:44 am
Angelic_Highlights
Knitterz
Angelic_Highlights
oh my gosh i was the same utterly and completely!!! my little pony, littlest pet shop, polly pocket, care bears, gummy bears.... omg i was a complete freak for the stuff! i still have my collection ^_^ then when i got older i started to collect beenie babies to the point i have now over 50 put away as a lot of them are first editions and rare ones which will be passed to kaitlyn ^_^ i am a horder, later ill see if i can find some of the old my little pony names XD
XD sweet! its sad though because i really wish i had kept my ponies and all my littlest pet shop stuff because I had just about every collection they had gonk I just dont know what happened to them! Do you remember puppy in my pocket? XD I have a bunch of those still<3 and I still have a HUGE collection of Breyer Horses 3nodding <3

Oh mai!!!! yes omg i remember them and mighty max ones lmfao. God those surely were the days, i remember pound puppies as well. Hehe do you remember some of these ponies?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i didnt have mascarade i had insted sky rocket as well as the other two, my first three ponys they were XD

Hehe i had and still have these three i loved milk way XD

Do you remember princess primrose? or princess sparkle? there the only two i got from that series, kinda disapointing indeed. they were gorgeous

Floater is another one i had, a yellow pony lol another of my favourites XD

oh my gosh i never thought id see cherry treats again!!! i have this somewhere, i better do!!! <_< lol i never had the other two XD

lol had all smile

Others i have somewhere and adored are

sugar apple
baby brother apple delight
baby sister sweet celebrations
pony bride
merry treat

hehe and a few more which i cannot remember XD

oh some of those are some of the first to come out O: you can tell because they have larger markings... I never had any of those though ;.;

XD omg! Mighty Max! I used to LOVE that show ... I remember pound puppies to though they were never really a favorite 3nodding

@Lyzz: I never got into Barbie dolls till i was like ... 13 maybe? I duno XD it was a short lived affair though... I never got into Legos either really... There was a huge bucket of them at my grandmas but i never played with them unless I couldnt find something else to do D:

Did you have any of the collectors edition Barbies? I had a friend that used to collect them O:  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:01 am
lol yeah i have a lot of them from the 80s XD

Hehe i adored watching pound puppies for some unknown reason, same with basis the lion and so forth smile i am really old when i remember those, talk about stuff in the 80s. ^_^

As for barbie i was a git with them as well had to collect them i still have, well my mum does the origonal horse and cart, not the ones they make now but the first one they made ^_^ with the horse, barbie and ken, i thought she was gonna sell it but i think she is keeping it for kaitlyn, would not surprise me.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:48 am
User Image Never Let Yourself Fall....

Lyss only has one Barbie that she actually collected....
It's a birthstone Barbie from Lyss's grandmother on Lyss's thirteenth birthday. Other than that one and a talking Barbie, they've all moved on to either the trash, or other people's little sisters.

.... Spread Your Wings And Fly. User Image  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Corragan

Dapper Genius

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:53 pm
my fav toys were hungry hungry hippos, grand champion horses, and legos. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:56 pm
What about apocalypse ponies?!?!  

angel_half82
Crew

Timper

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:57 pm
Mine would have to Sega Genesis! Sonic the Hedgehog FTW!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:03 pm
angel_half82
I LOL'D. xD

Robot Chicken is fun.  

Teh Banz

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:14 pm
Teh Banz
angel_half82
I LOL'D. xD

Robot Chicken is fun.

Thank you! I like robo chicken too.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:31 pm
Teh Banz
angel_half82
I LOL'D. xD

Robot Chicken is fun.

LOL

^_^ i remember when the day came out when every little boy wanted a buzz light year for christmas, we couldnt get one for my brother as they were sold out he is 19 now and still remembers that year lol  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Terranero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:56 am
my fav toy were Legos  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:30 am
my brother had lego too i use to steal his and play with it lol  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Hanku Royiaki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:56 am
I went from Power Rangers, to Legos, and then to video games. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 pm
I am probably gonna date myself here, but My favs were He-Man and The Masters of The Universe action figures....and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles....Legos....course, my pals got me hooked on NES. Anybody ever remember the My Buddy dolls? or the Kid Sister ones? Had a My Buddy doll too. lol!  

Haha6977

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces