Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
----Old "BOOT" Camp----(Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:18 pm
Hi i don't have much, since i'm new. But what i do have are about 6 Boots i think.
I don't know how to give them to you..
So maybe when you recieve this msg, you can make a trade with me.

C:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:34 pm
BlackAmaya
User Image

lol he3...ummm...i've submitted my avi in the arena..the voting will start next week...I expect your vote!!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well then. I'll be sure to vote wink

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:29 am
Sorry kinda no boots in stock - - Boots are hard to find in town and guess what my fishing skills fail me totally confused . No worries will find boots and give it to you whenever i head down to the town and find paper / cans smile

heart domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:58 am
User Image

Value and quantity doesn't matter the essence is in helping. biggrin

User Image

BlackAmaya

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

just bumping by xD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:43 am
boots are sure rare rolleyes found soo many papers and 9 cans and only found 1 boots smile the other 2 got from fishing haha heart

heart domokun

ElevenOone

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 am
Thank you for the Tokens BlackAmaya
Now.. to figure out what i can use them for redface  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:59 am
ElevenOone
boots are sure rare rolleyes found soo many papers and 9 cans and only found 1 boots smile the other 2 got from fishing haha heart

heart domokun

Yeah xD And to get loads of boots while fishing, one needs to use the F bait. But you'll get crappy fish as well rofl Oh well xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:49 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:21 pm
User Image

Thanks for the bump guys!!

koro, nice new avi!!! its simple but autumny good!!

User Image

BlackAmaya

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:14 pm
User Image

A great thanks to all who have donated boots to me. It's very tiring to update a thread like this but you GUYS make me stronger and more motivated to have this thread. Thanks guys!! crying crying

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 pm
BlackAmaya
User Image

koro, nice new avi!!! its simple but autumny good!!

User Image

Thank you! xD It was initially done to equip the roc but then the bird was too big and it covered me up. Lol xD So I'm now going bird-less xP

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:39 pm
free bump ~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:56 pm

j i g g y b u m p

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:40 am
User Image

Thanks for the bumps... and Symphony of Serenity, my new donator!! blaugh

User Image