Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Donate to create My Dream.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate My Dream Avatar
  Eew.. meh..
  Fugly Az!
  Daw! So pwetteh!
  My ain't you jus teh cutest lil thang ever?!
View Results

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*hi-fives back*

Not really xD Yours is Chii-like xD Adorable dream avvy to be looking forward to ^O^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:49 am
User Image

blazing bump

User Image

BlackAmaya

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:20 am
Woah BIG BIG dream heart
Anyway currently have no gold due to all gold have gone down to the investment of the flame sword i bought for a cheap price smile If everything goes well , i may have around 29k therefore i will donate to you XP. Good luck to me and wish you all teh best on your Avi.

P/s : your dream avi is really nice simple and elegant ! heart

heart domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:41 am
Awts, wow thank you for the compliment Eleven0one redface

I know, i dream BIG xd

But really, the thing that brings up the total value of My Dream avatar are:
Winged Anklets - 667,846 gold
Angelic Pendant - 1,092,077 gold
[prices based on recent marketplace data]

Without those, it'd bring the total of
1,864,011 gold, down to approx
104, 088 gold

[holy crap.. what a big difference! xp ]

Haha so yeah. Being female and all means A C C E S S O R I Z E !! blaugh
I know i know.. *bloody females* haha wink

Am i right girls? C'mon y'all hi five hi five!!

I wish the best of luck to you too Eleven0one!! 4laugh  

ChibiMo0n

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:55 am
high five on the accessorising! lol. I have so many little things i want here. But it seems the really cool accessories are way expensive!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:24 am
Thank you GillaGrrl for your continued donations and support to me in achieving my goal in completing My Dream avatar wink

Amen to that! There's so much i want and they're all so expensive stressed

I thought that i cut down on alot of accessories on My Dream avatar, but..
dang it's still all too much sweatdrop  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The angelic pendant eek
Holy crap I didn't notice xD It was a random glance and I thought it was the pixie. Lol xD This is going to be a very long quest for ya! xD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:45 am
Yes *sigh* a very veery v-e-r-y long quest stressed

But it's ok, i'm in no rush lah.
It'll be alot of fun wink

I think it will be my last quest.
Hopefully once i've collected all my items, i can start helping all you wonderful people in donating to newbies such as myself too, yay! rofl
[excluding the Angelic Pendant.. that will take me aaaages :C I'll start helping while i quest for that, lolx]

I can't wait! 4laugh  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:04 am

Aaa... it brings me tearful memories crying
I was just like you (minus the quest thread xP) when I first started out on a quest to get the demonic pendant. Luckily it wasn't priced over a million sweatdrop So I was able to get it after a year and a couple of months xDDD

But you might be quicker though sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:22 am
Holy moly.. a year and a few months xd
Aaiyah that's quite a while ain't it. Oh wells, all i've got is time and time is all i've got 4laugh
GL to mee C:  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:43 am

Lol xD yeah. And don't give up! xD I almost did xP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:56 pm
Oh gosh , i completely forgot about this , will sent a trade right away ! redface

Good luck in your AVI 3nodding

Do you do trading? Exchange forum? or Buy and sell item in Market Place ? it is kinda fast in earning. It starts out real slow but when you reach about 30k ~ 50k , your gold jumps fast. going Exchange forum snatching great deals by buying bundle of item together.
heart  

ElevenOone

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:59 pm
Sent you a little something for your quest. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:06 pm
Thank you Eleven0one for your generous donation C:
Don't be silly lah, everything helps 4laugh
Thank you also for your advice.
I'll try your tactics at the marketplace once i've gotten a feel for it and learn how to buy and sell, what's a bargain and what's not.
Every little bit helps C:  

ChibiMo0n

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:32 pm
Chibi you live in Singapore ? or Malaysia 3nodding

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items