Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The World of Disgaea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos side you on?
  Etna's
  Laharl's
View Results

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:06 pm
Ayu bows at Etna. "Thank...thank you Master Etna..." She picks up the sack of money and bows again. "Is there...going to be a party of some sort soon? Should i buy some thing fancy....for it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:27 am
Etna smiled. "You know me too well, Ayu. There WILL be a party, but the sack of gold is especially for you." Etna turned to some prinnies. "Prinny Squad, decorate for the party, 5th floor." The prinnies nodded and rushed before they get puinshed for lounging. Etna smiled proudly.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Of Nearer Ends

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:20 pm
Karsh stepped into the room, scuffing along the marble floor. With a disgusted look on his face, he studied Etna. "Demon..." He almost spat out the word. "I have heard of this... war. Between you and another demon. And it just so happens my services are for hire. If you are not interested I will see if the other will make the smarter choice by hiring me. What say you Demon?" Karsh slowly moved his hand to the sword on his hip. He slightly moved it out of its sheathe to be ready for anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:25 pm
Karsh eyed Ayu as she picked up a sack of gold Etna had given her. He heard them speaking of some sort of party. Ayu was leaving now. She was beautiful. Karsh had never thought this about a demon. He shook himself and showed disgust at his thoughts. He knew what demons could do. He had seen it first hand all those years ago.  

Of Nearer Ends

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:15 pm
"My name is Etna, but Demon suits me well enough. I suppose I could hire you as Ayu's assisstant." Etna said. "Here's your starting payment." She tosses a fairly large sack of gold in front of him. "Catch up ith Ayu, she'll show you around."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:12 am
Ayu smiles, thinking on what she could buy for the party. I am thinking...A red and black strapless dress....with a gold necklass with a red ruby....black and red high heels......and maybe put my hair up? So...leave it down. She thinks as she heads toward the store. she oorders every thing and tries it all on and looks in the mirror. i like it. She thinks  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Of Nearer Ends

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:43 pm
Karsh gives a startled look to Etna, but quickly gathers himself. "Assistant? My skills do not involve running around like an errand boy for a... a... Demon!" He gave a angry look as he said the word, but soon had a calm look upon his face once again. "I specialize in killing, its what I do... Etna." Maybe it wouldnt be so bad following her around, she is really.... He was surprised at the thought and quickly pushed it out of his mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:21 pm
Etna's eyes flashed in anger, but then slowly settled down. "Then be her body-guard. Alot of people try to hold her up for randsome. She IS a high price. If YOU do it, may we send you back to earth."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:00 pm
Ayu comes back in a red and black dress, red and black earings, a black neckless and black and red high heels. She stops in front of Etna and bows. "Do you....like what I have chosen for the...party Master Etna?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:07 pm
Etna winked at her. "Cute!" she looks back to Karsh. "So...willing to do it?"  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Of Nearer Ends

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:58 pm
He sighed. Glanced at Ayu then back to Etna. The idea of being sent back to Earth had not crossed his mind. He was sick of this place. Back when he swore his vengeance against the demons, he trained, and upon entering the underworld, he realized he could not return. Now, this could be his chance. He hesitated a moment, then slowly said, "Okay Demon... I will play your game for now, but you must uphold your end of the deal, once this war is over, I get my payment and you send me back to Earth." He had noticed Ayu walk back in, in red and black. She looked very beautiful. Whether she was a demon or not, he could not deny that fact. The thought of being her body guard and being so close to her intrigued him. Maybe this wont be so bad after all... He visibly scowled before he realized what he was doing. He had developed the ability to keep a tight reign on his emotions, keeping a calm look on his face. But it seemed it was much harder around demons. There was anger and sadness linked to them in his mind, but now infatuation. This was new to him...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:42 pm
Etna smiled. "Deal, here's the starting payment." She tossed a medium sized sack filled with gold in front of Karsh. "Buy something nice, human."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:37 pm
Ayu nods. "Master Etna....Who is this....Human doing here? Has he come to serve under you too? Or is he come....to try and defeat you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:39 am
Etna smiled. "He is here to be your body guard. Ayu, can you please show him your wolf demon form?" She remembers. "Oh! I also have a jeweled collar for when you want to be beautiful in your wolf demon form." She pulls out a shining collar with all the jewels and minerals that could be ffound in the Nederlands.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Of Nearer Ends

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:53 pm
Karsh's eyes widened slightly at the mention of wolf demon , he glanced between the two women before him. Demons were the only thing that made him uneasy, yet he still kept his calm look. He kept his hand on his sword. He had slain a few demons, but never a wolf demon. He had only heard of them, stories and myths, and wasnt quite sure if he believed in them, and now one stood next to him. He had to be her bodyguard. The gold Etna threw in front of him was quite a large sum of money. Enough for a commoner too live comfortably for years. But he didnt care so much for the money, as for the chance to return home. Karsh narrowed his eyes at Ayu, expecting anything...  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff