Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
lunar wars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which is better?
  melee(sword fighting)
  ranging(bow and arrow)
  magic(spells and enchantments)
View Results

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:05 pm
She looks around. "I am......not one of the firest warriors....they...must be mistaken....i love killing.....but not in a turnament...i dont like competing...it is not that fun...Are wolf demons even.......allowed in the turnament.....or are they.....?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:49 am
battle type: magic
element: dark
race: fairy
who you follow: armodyl
name: Ariyiel Crescent  

gem_halo

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:02 pm
battle type:Melee (really kinda all around)
Element:ice
race:human
who you follow: The Lord
Name:Omega
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:05 pm
Omega walked around and said with his swod on his sholuder "hahaha I'm gonna win hands down I won last time ahahha!" Omega then flunge his sword at one of the werewolves chopping its head. the Sword then came back to him.  

thefuzz54

technoninja14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:56 pm
battle type:melee
element:light
race:elf
who you follow:armodyl
Name: Ryu
apperence:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:29 pm
"alright, since we are all here, i think, good look everyone" he said walking into the circle of people, he looked at the beheaded corpse "did you really have to do that, i mean save it until we are in the tornament"  

technoninja14

gem_halo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:46 pm
Ariyiel nods in agreement,
"then again its best if he gets it out of his system" she sighed  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:47 pm
"oh sorry havent met you before" he holds out his hand "im Ryu, and you are?"  

technoninja14

gem_halo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:05 pm
"Aryiel" she smiled shaking his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:27 pm
Omega then walked up to the two people and said "Ryu is it? But where you in the tourment last year cause you look famliar?"  

thefuzz54

technoninja14

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:46 pm
"pleasure" he said leaning over and kissing her hand " and yes i was in last year but unfortunatly had to decline my semi-final application" he said standing back up straight  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:53 pm
Then a smile grew on Omegas face and he said "if hadn't droped out you might have foughten me,cause I was the winner, and I'm gonna win again."Omega then once again threw his sword at a crowd of werewolfves who where feasting on meat. he chopped all their heads off the sword came back to him again. he then stated "I hate werewolfves.Then a horn went off.  

thefuzz54

gem_halo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:58 pm
"Looks like its starting," she said smiled"I'm afraid this is my first time here, would you mind my company a bit longer?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:14 pm
"i dont mind, my round isnt for a while enyway" he said turning toward the combatent entry  

technoninja14

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:17 pm
Then Omega walked up to a bulltien board and then he leaned back to the girl and said "well it looks like I'll be going now my match is first. Omega then walked into the ring in the stadium, with a roaring crowd. Omega raised his arms in the air and yelled "lets fight!' he waited for his emeny to arrive.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff