Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Mayhem In A Mall (CHAOS!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Likeyz? Think I am completely insane or what?
  ...not really....
View Results

iPunk_Fluttershy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:09 am
Yukira instantly grabs a bunch of napkins and wipes off the spilt soda. Sammy's pizza had landed on the chair so she picks it up and puts it back on his plate, although she highly doubt he will eat it. He continued freaking out and apologizing.
"It's okay, really. I will go wash up I guess." Yukira said picking up her tray and throwing it away while walking to the bathroom to wash off the stains...in the back of her mind Yukira was curious as to what could have made Sammy freak out like that. Oh yeah, she was a vampire/demon hybrid, of course he was freaking out. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:38 am
Name: Nashiki Takahome
Race: human/wolf/demonic thingy/vampire
Pic/looks: spicky white hair, firey red eyes, red shirt with fishnet stocking sleves, black pants with yellow and red stripes and a chain belt, a tatoo on her left arm.
Back Story(Background): being hunted by many enimies, and there for having to move around alot
Why are you at the mall?: was captured while in a comma thingy (while was vunerable) and taken here  

My Armageddon

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

technoninja14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:19 am
littlebluecoolwolfdemon
Name:Akasun Tawny
Race:Wolf Demon
Pic/looks:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. this is my wolf form and this is my human form User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Back Story(Background): Tawny was orphaned by her clan because they were brutally murdered by two other demon clans that were in a war with each other in Japan. Her Demon Clan was The Wolf Blood Clan Now she wanders, waiting for some one, perferably their leaders, to apologize or she will kill them all with her weapons or bare hands. she is also trying to restore her clan. ((I have a guild called Wolf blood. please come join))
Why are you at the mall?: To go shopping for new clothes

woah waoh dont mean to be a party crasher but the little picture dont seem pg 13 here people  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:14 pm
yeah...i didnt even notice that before...see how slow i am...gosh, lol please fix your picture littlebluecoolwolfdemon  

iPunk_Fluttershy

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:09 pm
((Fixed)) hearing a clanging, she looks up. Noticeing she is in wolf form, she hurridly turns to human. "I hope i didnt freak any one out..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:11 pm
littlebluecoolwolfdemon
Name:Akasun Tawny
Race:Wolf Demon
Pic/looks:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. this is my wolf form and this is my human form User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Back Story(Background): Tawny was orphaned by her clan because they were brutally murdered by two other demon clans that were in a war with each other in Japan. Her Demon Clan was The Wolf Blood Clan Now she wanders, waiting for some one, perferably their leaders, to apologize or she will kill them all with her weapons or bare hands. she is also trying to restore her clan. ((I have a guild called Wolf blood. please come join))
Why are you at the mall?: To go shopping for new clothes

Its fixed  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

iPunk_Fluttershy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:24 pm
>.< little wolf demon please go correct you signature picture.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:49 am
did  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

iPunk_Fluttershy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:34 am
Okay thank you, sorry for delays everyone.

Yukira walked out of the bathroom, glad that the greasy pizza stain came out all the way. She looked around the mall to see that not much else was going on, so she started to walk towards the bookstore. Usually, she went in there with her friends and caused mayhem amoungst the many readers, but today she actually wanted to read.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:37 am
Tawny comes out from Hot Topic with a pair of recently bought Bondage hanging on her arm. She looks around thinking what to do next. Then she goes into Spencers to go look around and see what new things they have there.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:25 am
she comes out, bored. SHe is wondering why the heck no one is at the mall or at least hanging out at the stores. She walks to the book store to see what kind of books there are.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:14 pm
Name: Yone Winters
Race: Vampire/Human
Pic/looks:User Image
Back Story(Background): Yone had a pretty good life growing up. Even though her mom was human and her dad a vampire, that never stopped Yone from being as any other normal kid should be. She just had to keep friends out of the basement.
Why are you at the mall?: Books, Video Games, Hang out.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:32 am
When she comes out of the book store, she sees some one new come to the mall. "I wonder if she will notice if i turn wolf...I hope not...i do not want to be killed or any thing..." She thinks.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:27 pm
Yukira walked out of the bookstore a plastic white bag in her hand. She held a book in front of her face, reading and walking around at the same time. She put her book away and looked at the many stores. What exactly did she want to do right now? She noticed a wolf demon from before, transform into her wolf form and trott around towards another store. Yukira shrugged it off, slightly slightly wanting to talk to somebody, anybody for being alone was no fun. So she headed towards the arcade.  

iPunk_Fluttershy

littlebluecoolwolfdemon generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:39 pm
She turns into a wolf and starts trotting to the Video game store, hoping that some thing interesting happens there. when she steps in there she notices no one is there, so she goes o the arcade, wanting to play D.D.R..  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff