Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Forgotten World (RP create your own character) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what would you do if this happened
  shoot yourself
  fight
  become a demon and except your fate
View Results

MetalKing94

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:51 pm
*jumps past the human and engages the zombies, slashing them to peices 1 by 1* run fool, get out of town, the underworld is invading!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:46 pm
As soon as Reivin reached the street, something jumps out of an alley and begins decapitating every one in sight. "Wh-wh-what?!" She grips her stomach as the reality of this occurrance hits harder than her fantasies would travel. Her stomach churns as she watches in horror as more human lives are taken.
She backs away, back to the parking lot where her car resides. She opens the trunk and grabs the 9mm. and the katanas she was going to take to her boyfriends house that afternoon.
"Oh, I am so rusty at this!"

Reivin Fire

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:35 pm
Jinkobo: *hears the women get out her weapons* hehe fiesty *summons a bull dragon* attack!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:38 pm
Kurakashi: *other personality kicks in* -why are you running Kurakashi- *stops* *hair turns black* hehehe *runs bak towards zombies* *rips one of the zombies heads off* hahahahahahaha  

Squall Leonhart_576

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:51 pm
NEW CHARACTER!!!!!

name: Iori
race: werewolf
Group:U.D.F
info: is part of the underground defense facility can turn into werewolf at any time but it costs him alot of strength and may inflict pain afterwards, has brown hair and wears a biker jacket with a white tank top underneath, and wears black jeans with two gun holsters on the sides  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:19 pm
Name: Ryu
Race: half human half vampire
Group: Black spider ninja clan that has been destroyed in the invation
Info: Ryu is a very secretive person who is the last surviver of his brethren in the black spider clan, he now serches for survivers to help or leave if they choose so, Ryu was born to a vampire mother but to a human farther who was also a ninja who was banished after being merciful to the last of his targets.....his own wife, Ryu intends to regain his family honour by slaying as many demons as posible but he will need help i doing so.....his look are not important as he is in a full ninja suit, except for his green eyes which turn red when he uses his vampire enhanced ninja abilities  

technoninja14

technoninja14

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:34 pm
running as fast as he can thinking to himself "i need to loose this dam dragon before i become roasted" he slips into a gap between a parking lot and a small food shop but sences a strange smell "is that......a vampire"he looks through a small crack in a wall seeing a young looking girl pulling a gun and a katana out of a car, he looks to the right and see's a bull dragon charging toward her "oh crap...."his eyes turn red as he turns into a shadow and goes through the wall,he turns back and tosses smoke bombs at the girl completely filling the room with a strange unmoving myst and kicks the dragon into the concrete wall opposite the girl he turns and begins thinking to himself "i wounder...."he pulls out his hand to the young woman and looks at her noticing the dragon looking at her from behind, she must deside whether to help him or run, but he must help her if he wishes to gather a team to close the dark portal.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:10 pm
*looks wierded out* considering you are tearing off the zombie heads, i am going to guess you are not an ordinary human.  

MetalKing94

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:19 pm
Kurakashi: who said i was human *punches zombie making his fist go through his head* thats all of them  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:22 pm
Iori: *sees a girl and a guy about to get attacked by the bull dragon* *turns into werewolf* *holds the dragon by its tusks holding it back* you two get out of here ill deal with this damn thing  

Squall Leonhart_576

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:00 pm
Kurakashi: you have some good agility that could come useful in the future what do you say, me and you as a team?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:59 pm
*heer the roar of a bull dragon* i thought those were for last resort. as for you, if you are not human what are you? you can answer while we head to the bull dragon. I will team if you promise to help me stop this invasion, i may be a half bread, but i still have friends up here.  

MetalKing94

technoninja14

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:40 am
noticing the werewolf holding the dragon back "your kidding right, werewolves now, either way, ill be back!" Ryu grabs the woman and a shadow appears onto the floor, they sink into it which takes them to the roof of the building "you should be save here for now, ill be back in a minute" Ryu teleports back into the lot" now for that thing..." he runs toward the bull dragon and dives toward it with his dragon blade drawn and decapitates it and watches it collapse onto the ground,and notices the werewolf is still there but realises he isnt from the underworld" im Ryu, and you are?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:49 pm
Iori: I am Iori Yagami *turns back into human leans over and coughs up blood* aaaaggghhhhh!!! i didnt think it would take this much out of me  

Squall Leonhart_576

technoninja14

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
"ouch looks bad werewolf, i may only be half vampire but i also know about the old hatred between the races, so tell me are you friend or foe?"Ryu looks onto the floor and notices the blood " luckily i dont need blood to survive isnt it...... im trying to arange a elite team to close the dark portal and i do surpose that i could use somone of your..... uniqueness to help me, so what do you say?"he looks over Iori's sholder and notices the zombies letting themselves into the parking lot " well it looks like i take my leave if your in, meet me on the roof, if you last that long, and if your out ill see you around."Ryu opens a shadow portal and steps through leaving it open briefly for Iroi to make his desition  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff