Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE BATTLE SYSTEM! How excited are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How excited are you for the battle system in gaia?
  no, im not excited!
  quite excited, not much though...
  I'm excited
  Im really excited!!
  Uber excited than what you are expecting!!
View Results

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:56 am
Xwiergan
THE BATTLE SYSTEM DOES NOT EXIST.
IT ALWAYS HAS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE A LIE.
It's just a creul ploy to get us to stay on Gaia. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:22 pm
DUDE this battle thing is gunna be SICK!! im uber excited but i really hope somehow it doesnt blow... THEY SHOULD GET IT DONE NOW!!  

buzzman007

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:39 pm
Meh. I actually dont want it. It will just complicate life.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:45 pm
but guys you have to admit its comming out sooner now that they have a whole site thingy dedicated to it... like ya it will be out inj a while but look at the bright side... now there will be somehting cooler to do too... and hopefully we can get LOADS of gold and s**t off it too!  

buzzman007

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:04 pm
Not really, there is a lot of members me included who have been hearing this for years, a site dedicated to it does not mean it is coming out any sooner, still might take years and even if it did come out next week many would not play it due to the fact it could take months hell even years to work out the bugs. those who have been on gaia for a long time like myself knows what i mean about the bugs, no matter what gaia does or brings out there are problems. take this years halloween event, it wasnt announced, it kept logging you out, booting you, freezing etc  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:21 pm
Oh, you mean like how the fishing server kept acting all messed up and wiggeity wack with me the other day? Sounds about right. >.<  

Haha6977

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:28 pm
Well, no. It's been way too long since they've been saying "it's almsot done"

Plus, Ive never really been that exited anyway. It'll just be another noob attractor.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:29 pm
just what we need, more of a reason why gaia is about status.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:31 pm
The Battle thing is being made to keep us on Gaia, soon they will filter every other word and we won't be able to get around it by saying:
0# $#!T

If they didn't make the Battle system we would all be playing eve or neopets or Dragon Fable or gods of time.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:30 pm
Stefanopoulos
The Battle thing is being made to keep us on Gaia, soon they will filter every other word and we won't be able to get around it by saying:
0# $#!T

If they didn't make the Battle system we would all be playing eve or neopets or Dragon Fable or gods of time.
And We'll boss around noobs screaming "B!7(# j00 got pwned n00b!"  

xxKiria-Kunxx

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:43 pm
lol

[EDIT]That would be hilarious, is it gonna be like towns where you have a speech bubble?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:59 pm
Stefanopoulos
lol

I'm sorry, but that's considered spamming. You might want to read the rules if you didn't know that.

Edit: Thanks!  

Artanus

destroyedcandy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:35 pm
I CANT WAIIIIITTTT ZOMFGGGG!!!!! ILL BE ON SO MUCH WHEN THEY DOOO ITS GONNA BE SOO FUN!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:03 pm
Angelic_Highlights
Not really, there is a lot of members me included who have been hearing this for years, a site dedicated to it does not mean it is coming out any sooner, still might take years and even if it did come out next week many would not play it due to the fact it could take months hell even years to work out the bugs. those who have been on gaia for a long time like myself knows what i mean about the bugs, no matter what gaia does or brings out there are problems. take this years halloween event, it wasnt announced, it kept logging you out, booting you, freezing etc

I didn't experiance those bugs at the event.

But I doubt that it will be useable the frist few months do to bugs, and bots exploiting glithes.  

Metalic_Noodles

nochka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:36 pm
It sounds like fun wink  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items