Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
turkey day!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gobble?
  gobble :3
View Results

bandanas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:23 am
aw man i can smell the gravy being made. even though its 12:30 pm.. my dad is crazy and doesnt want to do anything tommorrow so hes doing everything tonight.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:38 am
We just ate. My Grandma eats early.

Stuffing, Cranberries, Corn, Mashed Potatoes, Lima Beans, Gravy, Pickled Peaches, Biscuits, and of course, Tom Turkey. That was all just for 5 people and 1 dog. eek Man are we going to have leftovers!  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

bandanas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:43 am
Midori Hayashi

Stuffing, Cranberries, Corn, Mashed Potatoes, Lima Beans, Gravy, Pickled Peaches, Biscuits, and of course, Tom Turkey. That was all just for 5 people and 1 dog. eek Man are we going to have leftovers!
damn. im gunna steal your food tonight xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:45 am
bandanas
Midori Hayashi

Noooooooooo!!! My food! Here, *throws beans* take the Lima Beans. I hate them.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

bandanas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:50 am
Midori Hayashi
bandanas
Midori Hayashi

xp i hate lima beans. *blows up lima bean* im mostly exited for my dads mashpotatos and gravy 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:57 am
bandanas
Midori Hayashi
bandanas
Midori Hayashi

xp i hate lima beans. *blows up lima bean* im mostly exited for my dads mashpotatos and gravy 3nodding

We have plenty of Gravy left. I ate all the Mashed Potatoes. xp

*burns Lima Beans*  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

bandanas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:27 pm
aw sweet the turkey is done. im gunna go take a shower and eat. ill be back on later  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:41 pm
Happy Day of remembering how we discovered a land, took it from it's people, and slaughtered them. rolleyes

But yeah. Thanksgiving i cool I guess. Right now all my relatives are here, and I'm the only one not in the fray. I hate mingling. I go in, say Hi, I've been good, and then if I get trapped in there; I'm forced to watch football.

Although the feast is great. I make the cranberry sauce. blaugh  

Artanus

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Artanus
Happy Day of remembering how we discovered a land, took it from it's people, and slaughtered them. rolleyes

But yeah. Thanksgiving i cool I guess. Right now all my relatives are here, and I'm the only one not in the fray. I hate mingling. I go in, say Hi, I've been good, and then if I get trapped in there; I'm forced to watch football.

Yeah, I am only good with small crowds. The women always ask me why I am wearing my hat backwards, and why I am not wearing makeup and nice clothes. Your just going to spill gravy on them anyways...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:55 pm
Midori Hayashi
Artanus

Yeah, I am only good with small crowds. The women always ask me why I am wearing my hat backwards, and why I am not wearing makeup and nice clothes. Your just going to spill gravy on them anyways...

I just don't know them well enough to really be comfortable around. I only see em' on holidays. And none of them wear nice clothes anyway.  

Artanus

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:59 pm
Artanus
Midori Hayashi
Artanus

I just don't know them well enough to really be comfortable around. I only see em' on holidays. And none of them wear nice clothes anyway.

I see them sometimes, but they are mainly special occasion people I see on holidays too.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:46 pm
wow. the gravy that i just ate was the best gravy ive ever had. im so full domokun  

bandanas

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:34 am
I spent my Thanksgiving doped up on pain meds from my surgery on Monday. I'm still not 100% gonk

(but we had steak and turkey and stuff, so it was good domokun And mint pie!)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:39 am
saku is gonna be sooo sick of turkey in like.... 3 days. But untill then

Num num num  

Sakura-Kyoukan

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:49 am
Damn, I didn't eat a lot of food.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff