Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
LOL @ STUPID SENIORS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You can be mah chulo
  complement mah culo
View Results

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:37 pm
angel_half82
teh sexiful nerdy
chaz3
very nicely put tsn : D
in my school it is the fresh sophs that are stupid there are only a few of them that are smart in my school XD
but i know it isnt the same in every school ^_^

yea. they're not so much stupid though as they are rude :3

They are special. lol

its inconsiderate selfish rudeness :3

@jonniekinns: I have orange flavor toothpaste >w< its yummy kind

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:41 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
angel_half82
teh sexiful nerdy
chaz3
in my school it is the fresh sophs that are stupid there are only a few of them that are smart in my school XD

They are special. lol

9 times out of 10 its a learned behavior taught by their rude inconsiderate selfish parents.  

angel_half82
Crew

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:58 pm
angel_half82
teh sexiful nerdy
angel_half82
teh sexiful nerdy
chaz3

They are special. lol

9 times out of 10 its a learned behavior taught by their rude inconsiderate selfish parents.

the kind who work instead of raising children :3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:46 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
angel_half82
teh sexiful nerdy
angel_half82
teh sexiful nerdy
chaz3

They are special. lol

Frosted butts comes to mind.  

angel_half82
Crew

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:05 pm
angel_half82
teh sexiful nerdy
angel_half82
teh sexiful nerdy
angel_half82

They are special. lol

Frosted butts comes to mind.

what? O.o  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:45 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Dr Entropy
teh sexiful nerdy
haha wow. uhm.... how do I say this nicely...?

GET OVER IT D<

its not just Seniors who are jerks. trust me.

But yea I see people like that all the time. in fact, usually they're freshman. It also annoys me that people walk slowly through hallways. I always have to ask people to either move or walk faster. cause yea.
You misunderstand me xD I'm not bitching and moaning about it. I'm just sharing my confrontation with an idiotic senior. The freshmen just clog up the hallways at my school. nothing more.

I know. I'm just being frank about it <3 >w< I still <3 my jonniekinns <333 btw I found an artist who does wonderful arts <33333333333 for freee! :D

TELL ME ABOUT THE ARTS PERSON

TELL MEEEEE

Linking will work too.  

Metalic_Noodles

bandanas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:53 pm
Thats why i hate being a freshman, because freshman hall is sooooo conjested. its terrible. haha yeah theres a senior thats giant and goes down the halls perpously smashes into people. And i think its just because hes the running back on our football team. haha i hate people  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:05 pm
Chonga *snickers* God I love that term.  

Dana Pixie Stix

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:07 pm
bandanas
Thats why i hate being a freshman, because freshman hall is sooooo conjested. its terrible. haha yeah theres a senior thats giant and goes down the halls perpously smashes into people. And i think its just because hes the running back on our football team. haha i hate people

He has to practice somehow.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:14 pm
angel_half82
bandanas

hahaha thats true. but the look on his face is hilarious. sometimes he dodges out of the way too. i want to follow him through the hall some day and see what he does to people because its funny to see people start to move out of the way but he starts going faster into them and then he gets his im so cool face on  

bandanas

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:16 pm
bandanas
angel_half82
bandanas

hahaha thats true. but the look on his face is hilarious. sometimes he dodges out of the way too. i want to follow him through the hall some day and see what he does to people because its funny to see people start to move out of the way but he starts going faster into them and then he gets his im so cool face on

You should just walk behind him it will be like driving behind a speeding ambulance. You'll make it to where you are going in record time. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:48 pm
angel_half82
bandanas
angel_half82
bandanas

You should just walk behind him it will be like driving behind a speeding ambulance. You'll make it to where you are going in record time. cool
i think thats the best idea ive herd in a long time. maybe if i give him a cheerio he will carry me to my classes  

bandanas

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:50 pm
bandanas
angel_half82
bandanas
angel_half82
bandanas

i think thats the best idea ive herd in a long time. maybe if i give him a cheerio he will carry me to my classes

Or a protein shake.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:52 pm
angel_half82
bandanas
angel_half82
bandanas
angel_half82
bandanas

Or a protein shake.
haha yep. even i want a protein shake. im gunna go to bed now. goodnight  

bandanas

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:53 pm
bandanas
angel_half82
bandanas
angel_half82
bandanas

Or a protein shake.
haha yep. even i want a protein shake. im gunna go to bed now. goodnight

Later.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out