Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
So...What are your goals in life? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I once wanted to be a giant flying pickle!
  Uh...Wha??? O.o Rly? ...No >>
  Me too! omgosh!!!! o.O
  You can really do that? o.o
View Results

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:05 pm
Midori Hayashi
YukaSilkenFur
Those are all great! ^^ Keep thinking positive and you'll meet your goals!

Unfortunately, for the whole murder situation...it all comes down to the evidence. gonk
Darn. That sucks. >.< I know how you feel. I currently would love to put a child abuser/crackhead put away...but like you said...it all comes down to evidence...and in my case the police getting off their butts and finding the guy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:16 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Midori Hayashi
YukaSilkenFur

Unfortunately, for the whole murder situation...it all comes down to the evidence. gonk
Darn. That sucks. >.< I know how you feel. I currently would love to put a child abuser/crackhead put away...but like you said...it all comes down to evidence...and in my case the police getting off their butts and finding the guy.

Yeah, they already have the guy in custody, but they have put off the case for months... the trial is in December.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:18 pm
Midori Hayashi
YukaSilkenFur
Midori Hayashi
YukaSilkenFur

Yeah, they already have the guy in custody, but they have put off the case for months... the trial is in December.
That sucks. >.< I hope it all works out for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:34 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Midori Hayashi
YukaSilkenFur
Midori Hayashi
YukaSilkenFur

That sucks. >.< I hope it all works out for you.

Thanks, I'm praying.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

AlaskaStreet

Newbie Feeder

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:12 pm
Good luck from me as well! The justice system sucks but hopefully it'll treat you nice.

My goal in life is to own a bakery/cafe/bookstore that serves organic food, recycles, and is just a nice place to sit back in relax. I'm going to be taking business in college, actually.

Or I wanna own a nightclub that uses the energy of people dancing on the floor for electricity. There's one in Europe that's done that but American nightclubs aren't as cool.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:16 pm
AlaskaStreet
Good luck from me as well! The justice system sucks but hopefully it'll treat you nice.

My goal in life is to own a bakery/cafe/bookstore that serves organic food, recycles, and is just a nice place to sit back in relax. I'm going to be taking business in college, actually.

Or I wanna own a nightclub that uses the energy of people dancing on the floor for electricity. There's one in Europe that's done that but American nightclubs aren't as cool.
o.o Both of those sound frikin awesome. I wanna go to whichever one you end up doing. I'll be your number one customer biggrin  

YukaSilkenFur

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:52 pm
I want to be a health psychologist ^_^

Step 1. Get degree- nearly done, waiting on one more result!
Step 2. Apply for post grad- nearly done, just gotta get my personal statement checked, then its in the mail and I just have to wait for my interview >.<

Nervous!!!! They only accept 12-14 ppl a year xp  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:48 am
I want to...

1. be a florist.
2. run a floral shop. maybe not own but run.
3. meet who God has chosen for me to marry.
4. Get married.
5. Live in the Vancouver/Camas/Washoughal area my whole life.
6. Finally get to see one play on broadway.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Deimoz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:31 am
My overall goal is to become a Graphic Designer. But first I have to re-take my ACT's, get accepted into the U of M, graduate, and get a job. lol. I've got a long way to go but my family is really supportive.

Also I would like to, one day when I'm older and settled, adopt a few kids. I've always admired people who do take those kids into their homes.

So my goals aren't "fun" per say but they seem fun to me biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:01 pm
Iconised Ghost

Step 2. Apply for post grad- nearly done, just gotta get my personal statement checked, then its in the mail and I just have to wait for my interview >.<

Wow. That definitely puts the pressure on. o.o I'll be rootin for ya!

@ teh sexiful nerdy: wow you seem fairly easy to please. Too few people are like that these days. Nice aspirations though ^^

@Deimoz: Sounds fine to me, and the kids thing itself can be quite fun. I want to adopt kids too someday. ^^ I've always wanted to adopt the older ones that few people want but need the help just as much.  

YukaSilkenFur

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:13 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Iconised Ghost

@ teh sexiful nerdy: wow you seem fairly easy to please. Too few people are like that these days. Nice aspirations though ^^

@Deimoz: Sounds fine to me, and the kids thing itself can be quite fun. I want to adopt kids too someday. ^^ I've always wanted to adopt the older ones that few people want but need the help just as much.

yea. I dunno. I like life. I'm a cheap date. And I have fun doing a lot of little things. So I'm good.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:43 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Iconised Ghost

thanks for that ^_^ Yeah pressure is a horrible thing, especially when its been on you all year, and now its finally coming to a head. Dont screw the damn interview up, Ghost! Haha, posting my application today >.<  

Iconised Ghost

dizSASQUA

5,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:58 pm
when i was 4 i wanted to be a cloud so i can fly around and see manny ppl and talk to other clouds and when i was 7 i wanted to be a llama and now i wana be an artest 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:31 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Iconised Ghost

Thanks. Yeah I'm really excited . . . now I just got to get there lol.

@tabbykat12334567: That is tooooo adorible it makes me want to hug you . . . but I won't . . . that might be weird . . . lol  

Deimoz

rude32

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:21 pm
Wow, sounds like some people in the group have some really great aspirations. As for me, I would like to finish getting my AA with a 4.0, then after that I haven't decided whether I would like to continue my education right after that, or get a job as a dental assistant. I know somewhere down the line I would like to become an oral surgeon. I would also like to keep working at losing weight and getting in better shape in hopes of one day having my type 2 diabetes under control to where I don't have to take pills anymore. They don't really bother me, but it's a pretty big step up there that I would like to take. I would also like to meet someone nice who I can spend the rest of my life with.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff