Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fantasy-Greek Mythology-RP (OPEN-NEEDS PEOPLE....BADLY!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-Little_Miss_Rain_Drop-X

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:22 pm
Kira

Kia sensed her seriousness and calmed her self. "Well...i was completely bored out of my mind." She said in a sly tone. "My uncle...Hades; I over heard him and my mom talking. They are planning to get all of their "friends" and attack Olympus at dawn tomorrow evening...." She said, her voice getting shalow. "I was forced to bring you here.Not only for your safety, but for the fact that my mother doesnt want you in the way."

With that, Kira closed her eyes and consentrated on Zahara's body. She levataed her body into a choking grip, keeping her in the air, unable to move. She then lifted Zahara into a chamber and kept her still. "I am truly sorry for this." SHe said as she put Strike into unconciousness and draged him into the chamber. She locked the door, and turned to them."I do not mean you harm, only your safety and my mothers happiness." She then let Zahara out of her grip and dumped a bucket of water on Strike's head. He seemed to be wide enough awake.

((POST POST POST POST POST)) [sorry if i write too much Em]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:42 pm
Kira

Kira smirked. "You dont get it do you?" She said coldly. She refused to show any emotion. "Your world is going to crumble before your eyes. Your worthless atemmpts to save your world would be stupid." Her smile turned into a stright line. "Even if you were there, you wouldnt be able to stop her. The other teenagers or children were too stuborn when i sent them a warning. I've Saved you."

"If the rest of your pathetic world had listened to my warnings, you all would have lived." She turned on her heel and walked towards Hades' chamber to get him. "HADES!" Kira said loudly. "Where is my new pet? Oh, and Cerberus is hungry. I'll leave him with you." Cerberus growled hungrily and stepped foward to Hades, his tail wagging. She then got an aray of food to give to the Olympians. "They just have to deal with being ungrateful hostages." Kira thought to herslef and walked out the door.

((POST POST POST POST POST POST POST Green!!!))  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:54 pm
Kira

Kira stood there, while both of the angry Olypmian children yelled at her. Her face was emotionless, but her mouth tugged at the corner. What Zahara said has hurt. She'd never had any friends, and she didnt give a crap. Her irratation for these two was rising. "Zahara," She said with disgust in her voice. "Why dont you shut your mouth and be thankful i dont kill you...or feed you to my dog." Then she smiled coldly, as Cerberus growled to add to the effect. "And yes," She said looking at Strike. "I did knock you out. You're just gonna have to deal with the shame of being beaten by a girl" She said in a mock pity voice.

"My mother has her own plans, and mine was just to get you here. After i return you home, you wont have any need to ask questions, you'll be living in a burnt out shell of a world" She turned and walked away, leaving the platter a few inches out of their reach. Kira smiled and pat Cerberus's nose. "If they dont shut up, you'll get a treat soon." She saiid to him and went back to the darkness of her room.

((yay! you posted. FINALLY and good job. you fially posted more. ^^ im so proud of you. *sniffle*))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:37 am
Kira

As Kira laid down, she heard clanging, and talking. Someone was hitting the bars, and she could hear Cerberus growling. "Hmph." She thought. "Maybe he'll get his treat after all..." She was thinking when suddenly the clanking stopped and she poked her head out the door. Strike was kneeled down by Zahara, and it looked like she was crying.

Kira felt a slit twinge of guilt, but kept her un-emotional face on when she walked out. She kicked the tray of food closer so that they would eat it, eventaully. She did feel bad, but decided not to show it. "Er...what's going on out here?" She asked, trying to stop her voice from cracking. She had already know what was going on before she even walked over the bars. She knew there would be no forgivness, and so pet Cerberus's head and walked over to the control panel. "Would you like to go back home and die?" She asked sarcasticly and she saw Zahara pick her head up angrily.

((very interesting.))  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:25 pm
Kira

Kira's expression turned grave. "I wasnt mocking you. I was serious."
She glared back at Zahara. Her face turned to horror as she heard what Strike had thought. She frowned and walked away. "I will never cry. i will never show that kind of emotion.." She thought to herself. But she could have sworn she saw Zahara gape at the fact that a single tear had gone down Kira's cheek. She walked to her room in silence.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:55 pm
Kira

Kira sat on her bed quietly. She picked up a wine glass from the bedside table. She looked into the reflection only to see her blank white eyes. "Ugh." She said, disgusted with herself. She wiped the glass across the table, and it slammed into the wall, shattering to pieces. She got up and opened her door. There was Cerberus, waiting outside it.

He was panting and his tounge was lolling out of his mouth; clearly a sign he wanted to play. "Not now.." She said, and Cerberus's face sadened. She closed the door and returned to her bed. "Can i really have this much self pity. Ew...im creeping myself out." She thought to herself. She then opened the door with her mind and stepped out to collect the tray from them. She didnt want to leave it there if they werent going to eat.  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:55 pm
Kira

Kira smiled coldly as she walked towards them. She wanted to look uncaring. For truly, they had made it all that easy for her to hate them. "Oh, and please, stop thinking about escape." She said. "Strike, you have the stupidest ideas, and Zahara, you're right to shut him up. It's rather annoying." She said with a grin. She saw Strike's jaw clench, and Zahara thought of rain. "Zahara the rain wont come." She almost laughed, but that might've over done it. She grimmanced when she saw Hades heading her way. "Oh jeeze, what does he want? Pathetic..." She thought.

((Must...get...to page...3!!!))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces