Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
A tale of Shadows and Light *Digimon Rp* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:31 pm
(Yes pming it would be great ^_^ and you don't have to tiltle it if you don't want to)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:09 pm
Hekia walked down a dark road, it was night time and he sighed softly as he looked around. "You can come out now Strabimon" he smieldl ightly as a blue wolf like digimon steped out of a near by bush.
"So sir, what are we doing tongiht" he asked as he returened the smile.
"I think we'll just walk around a bit, nothing else to do unless you want to go home" he asked him. He shoke his head and they started to walk again.

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:51 pm
Rick was staring out the ocean thinking aboout "Why is veemon drooling on his lap?""Wake up veemon your drooling on me! Veemon snorted trying to figure what happened."who?what?where?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:22 pm
Akina looked up into the sky as she walked home from school. It was snowing. She closed her azure eyes. Normally, her sister Hanako would have to walk home with her, but Hanako was out on a date with... Kaito. The brunette sighed gently at this. She opened her eyes and stared down at the snow laced sidewalk.
‘It’s just a crush...and Hanako is dating him’ The teen thought and her bright eyes gave a hazy appearance. “...I can’t like him” The girl mumbled out loud.
“Hatsuharu-sama... may I ask, who can’t you like?” A voice asked form behind. Akina blinked when the voice called her last name and turned around. She gasped, making her mouth hung open, as her azure eyes widened in astonishment. Well... most would be doing the same thing. I mean, what normal, average 8th grader girl would walk home only to turn around and find a talking blue bear wearing boxing gloves standing about a foot away from her. Yes, Akina was surprised. Though, probably beyond surprise. There was silence in the cold air. The blue bear spoke, breaking the silence.
“Hatsuharu-sama...Please forgive me. I was being ill-mannered. I should have introduced myself first. Please forgive my rudeness” The creature apologized and bowed deeply. Akina snapped out of shock, but still did not know what to say. The bear continued to speak.
“I am Gaomon. I have come from the Digital World and was sent here by the Sovereigns, Fanglongmon to be precise. And you, Hatsuharu-sama, must come with me... it may be the only way to save the Digital World.”

starlight parade

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:23 am
"so, rick you ready to go to the digital world?? Veemon was anxious for his reply. " Im not sure, but will i see my family again." Rick looked worried. " 3nodding of course!! you can introduce them to me.Rick standed up and looked ready to go.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:20 pm
( stare stare is anyone goin 2 post??)  

oreck01

Zero slater

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:04 pm
((it be better if we had all the people))

Zane turned and layed down in the grass looking at the sky when something poped up in his face "wow" he said as he moved back "what are you "Sorry I m your digimon partner Monodramon and its time" "Time for what" "Time for you to go to the digital world" " wow wow wow hold up whats going on" We don't have alot of time for questions Your world and mine is at steak do you accept the mission" Yeah mission accepted"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:14 am
((Hey, I pmed Vincent and he siad he's quitting so....))  

l - Bleak - l

starlight parade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:32 pm
I guess that means we can't do this RP anymore... sad  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games