Reply RP/Game
Lacunae Primordium: Rosensonatine (Now Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:47 pm
(( Waits for people to potentially join ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:20 am
(( Nobody wants to? T-T ))  

Sentama Lin

WiskersThCatfish

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:16 pm
((I'm totally ready to start, submitted my character this morning, and I've been waiting to get going all day, no joke.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:19 am
(( Peoples can definitely start; I have outlines for plot/story/events and it's flexible enough to let people enter ))  

Sentama Lin

WiskersThCatfish

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:44 am
Harker just happened to be in the Sonata that evening, which was rare for him. Looking intently at the conversation between the girl and the bartender, and hearing the situation, he felt like this must be fate. He had been tired after working all day, he just wanted to sleep, but as he passed the inn, he just couldn't help but wander inside, and now this. He considered having an epiphany, but 'epiphanies are for heroes and jerks,' rang the words of Lieutenant Carlson from back in his training days. 'Do what you have to with a stiff upper lip.'

'Yes sir!' He thought as he stood. To his surprise, he was the first one to stand. He thought surely others would rise before he could, and leave him with nothing to do. "I'll go. Tell me what to do." He said confidently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:52 am
Fiore smiled, turning around to face Harker with her almost-always warm face. She pointed to Harker, beaming now as she stared at the other members of the lounge.

"There's our first volunteer!" She said, jumping over a vacant table and moving toward Harker. "Thanks much for volunteering, Harker." She said. "I know how busy you've been with the other issues in town these last few days."

With a nod she turned back to Leon before facing the tall man once more. "It seems fairly routine; packs of wolves are getting close to town. Animals usually don't approach our village, but when they do get close we do need to take some caution."

She cleared her throat and spoke again with a small nod. "We don't need to kill them, but we do need to chase them away." She giggled softly, walking behind the bar momentarily, excusing herself, and grabbing an ocarina - a much more portable instrument than a harp. "Of course... I'd much prefer not to kill them."  

Sentama Lin

WiskersThCatfish

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:34 am
His eyes widened a little at the girl's presence. He was always nervous about talking to women. "I-I should go get my things." He stifled with some coins to lay down for his drink. "i can't defend you without my shield." He was getting more and mroe nervous about this, he had never shown off his armor or shield to the towns people here. He thought how he might be regressing a little if he donned it again. 'suck it up, Harkin!' shouted the L T in his head. 'When the call comes you get your armor on and run, I SAID RUN to the problem! No hesitation!'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:52 am
Ilia had been sitting in the tavern with her, taking her out for the exact purpose of gaining her experience with a real party to heal with the small tasks that tended to pop up from time to time. Instantly the man she had been apprenticing under had her nudged up and over to the woman where she stood staring blankly up at her for what seemed like forever but was only seconds. "I'm a healer, and I'm sure I could be of some help if the wolves are moving in to town. Especially if someone's been injured."

Her voice was soft but clear, even if uncertain. A blue eye caught her master watching her and she flushed with embarrassment. Bowing, she humbly offered herself up, "I've never been out on a real mission before, but I'd love to be of service."  

Trish the Stalker

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:05 pm
Fiore turned to the girl. She had never seen her before - at least not on missions that involved the guild. Nevertheless she smiled and nodded to her, aware of her uneasiness.

"Relax, kid..." She replied. "You won't be harmed; promise. Besides. It's only a few wolves and we're just chasing them out of the village limits."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:02 pm
"I'll be right back then." Harker replied to Fiore. She seemed to be slightly distracted with trying to gather more volunteers; he hoped that she wouldn't leave him behind. He left the inn, and walked the short walk to his tiny shack on the edge of town, as he opened the door, the little bird he usually took care of shot into the front door and over to his perch, where there was always food out for him.

With the big chest at the foot of the bed opened, he began to apply his armor, first the chest plate, and then the legs, standing up he finally applied the arm guards and gauntlets. He left the helmet in the chest, and pulled his shield out from under his bed. It was the only place in the house where he could store it. He started for the door when he was done, and then it hit him that he hadn't polished this stuff in an age... 'Too late now' He thought as he stepped out the door.  

WiskersThCatfish

WiskersThCatfish

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:11 am
((Don't anybody rush to post, because that would just ruin everything...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:38 am
(( Exactly what I was thinking. I want to continue but Slim, Kusa, and Reiku haven't posted yet. I'll message them now and tell them to post. If not I can work with two people for later tonight. ))  

Sentama Lin

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:05 pm
((I know I kinda disappeared, I've been sick as a dog, but I wanted to let you know I'm still alive guys. I see no reason for me to post again yet >_>))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:35 pm
((Sorry for not posting sooner, I had school.))

Twi let out a deep breath and shook his head. He felt both an urge to become part of this and to stay out of it. It didn't sound like too important of a matter, just some wolves, but if Fiore needed help, then he supposed he should go. He raised his hand slowly, feeling as though he were back at school.

"Hey, I'll go." he said, his hand gripping the hilt of his sword, as usual. He stood up and brushed himself off, "The more the merrier, right?"

Reiku Alche

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:57 pm
"Great. That's three people!" Fiore replied, pleased with the turnout. "Thanks much guys; it will really make the villagefolk feel a little more secure." She said with a smile, throwing her dagger in the air, letting it flip a few times, before catching the hilt with grace, waiting for a few more others. She needed more than this...  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff