Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I want to kick something D< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I LIKE GIRLS...
  lolz
View Results

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:43 pm
I'll give them a swift kick for you...

It was very well done, Ace. Don't let some homophobic idiot get you down.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:09 pm
LOL @ IDIOTS

Pay no attention Ace. It was beautiful~  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Haha6977

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:30 am
I just wanna jump in and say, Lesbians are cool, mkay? mkay. Gay guys are too, so long as they understand that that is for them and not for me. Seriously, I don't understand it, but I don't care really. I normally dislike ppl for good reasons, like being a ignoramus on purpose and stuff. *Hits Original Sin on the perp!* And yes, it is painful. XD

heart heart biggrin I love the pic! Keep up the awesome work, Ace! You are teh Win. FTW!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:09 pm
That is an awesome project. It is very well done. Also, YAY for another lesbian! I thought I was the only one here. I can relate to some of the things you have said. Over all it's great. *hugs* ^^; I hope a random hug was ok.  

Timper

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:44 pm
Timper
That is an awesome project. It is very well done. Also, YAY for another lesbian! I thought I was the only one here. I can relate to some of the things you have said. Over all it's great. *hugs* ^^; I hope a random hug was ok.

Don't worry, you're not the only one x3
There's a few here. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:49 pm
Goddess Ace
Timper

Don't worry, you're not the only one x3
There's a few here. heart

YAY, I'm not lonely anymore. xd  

Timper

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:44 pm
Ah...I guess I shouldn't comment, seeing as I'm a crazed yaoi/shonen ai fan and therefore my opinions are probably biased and skewed? >__>

But I know one lesbian, a few gay boys, a few bisexuals of both genders... I live in a conservative little town, we get homophobia a lot. sad I try to defend my friends... it is easer to be a straight girl and defend other sexualities than it is for a guy, which is kinda sad.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff