Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What's with the Tsubasa items? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are there too many Tsubasa items?
  Yes
  Hellz NO!
  Gold?!
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:38 am
i want wings.

the big honkin' feathery wings sakura had just before her feathers went all crazy and ran away. 3nodding

awwwww yeeeeeah. domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:47 am
bluegrass cat
i want wings.

the big honkin' feathery wings sakura had just before her feathers went all crazy and ran away. 3nodding

awwwww yeeeeeah. domokun

Lol. I remember my friend Jamie bitching about how unrealistic they looked, how they wouldn't work, blah blah blah.

JAMIE! That's not the point XD...they're symbolic wings, not literal ones. And anyway, just look at angels in architecture and classic art. Their wings are tiny, and would never work. A human would need a wingspan of over 15 feet to fly realistically. But who would fit that on a life-size statue?!

[/rant]  

Pachelbel Canon

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:45 pm
Unless angels have different anatomy to humans, like hollow bones or something whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:44 pm
I like the items. rofl Wings would be cool  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Examine Filter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:05 pm
They're not that bad. And the anime is quite good. I hope they make one of Sakura's memory things.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:58 pm
i like the anime ^_^ so i am not complaining here either sweatdrop  

Wearyshadow

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:15 am
Goddess Ace
When the DVDs stop coming out :3 It's all for promoting the anime.
#

You'd think something like Tsubasa wouldn't need this kind of advertising; at least in the US. Kind of sucks that they're not letting UK users do the "Quests", though. They let the first two for UK, if I recall; why not the rest..? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:09 am
I had never heard of Tsubasa before the quests came out ('course, I don't watch anime religiously like some people do...). So they're reaching potential new customers with their ads.

Ah well. Free (or virtually free) items are always good. =3  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:45 am
When the DvDs stop coming out.

There are two more items. The Mokona hat and the Sakura coat. Where do you get those?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:04 am
@Ghost: Yeah, but well...I meant for a human to have wings.

@catchme: You mean the feathers?

@Artanus: The Sakura cloak is a quest for...one of the volumes, though I don't remember which =x And I have no idea where you get the Mokona hat, but you can buy it pretty cheaply from the marketplace.

I like Tsubasa too, though I got into the manga and never the anime...mostly because when I started reading Tsubasa the anime didn't exist yet...at least not available to me. I just saw it and spazzed out coz I loved Cardcaptor Sakura so much, and was really sad about how it ended. Then I was like, gasp! More Sakura-chan, yay! Though I have to say I don't like her nearly as much this time around, though I suppose not having most of your memories would dull anyone's personality.

I always liked Touya-kun bestest, but he's barely even in Tsubasa.  

Pachelbel Canon

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:35 pm
The proxy method doesn't work, not via any of the proxies I know. Had to buy the items so thanks for listing them. had no idea what was what beforehand sweatdrop

Hopefully I have them all now so I'm happy, not sure what item two was though... Was that the first quiz or is that still counted as a quiz?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:39 pm
chianachan
Kaiser_Fangirl
Irukus
domokun Free items, i am not complaining...

I agree with that statement 100% 4laugh

I do feel sorry for the Gaians in other countries though, they deserve the items too.....

Yeah, it's sucky for them... >.<
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This time we're not giving up

Yeah, sucks to be us gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Let's make it last forever....

Sakimichi

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:23 am
there is a specific charity that gives away the tsubasa items to people who cannot get them because they are not in the right country. You just have to look for it in the charity bit of the forums  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:34 am
Iconised Ghost
there is a specific charity that gives away the tsubasa items to people who cannot get them because they are not in the right country. You just have to look for it in the charity bit of the forums

D: You could have said sooner... Now I've bought them all sweatdrop  

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:36 am
and then there is me, who has no idea wtf is going on with them. lol xd however, a quick read fixed that. thanks!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff