Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Once, twice and thrice... (christmas eve as of page 8) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss me?
  Yes!
  Nah..
  Er... Who are you?
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:07 pm
Your name rings a bell. Ah well welcome back ^_^ post mooooore  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:17 pm
Yes we've posted in the same topics in the past IG biggrin

Yes I do enjoy trainging the cadets even if their not army like me but naval.  

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:41 pm
Almost everyone I know has someone in the army, I guess that's why I ask so much about it. ninja

I met someone who got into college just to get away from the army, but he's having it tough since he's studying something he doesn't like so he's not motivated and professors are tough on him so that makes him even less motivated. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:46 pm
Grail-Shadowblade
Hehe, it means I only posted from time to time. I probably remember mroe of you then would ever rememebr me xd

That sounds creepy in a way.  

Dana Pixie Stix

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:50 pm
Teh Dana
Grail-Shadowblade
Hehe, it means I only posted from time to time. I probably remember mroe of you then would ever rememebr me xd

That sounds creepy in a way.

I can see how that would be creepy.

I chose to be army, navy and a college student ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:02 pm
ummmmm, wow. I'm a comparative noob here, so I don't remember you, but hey welcome back! Nice to see ya doing well in your life!

@ Miss Munchie Monster: Awww....sorry to hear you're all alone. *hugs*  

Haha6977

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:07 pm
Yay, shinsevenx, you're here! I needed comfort. crying gonk
I'm happy now. crying *tears of joy*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:12 pm
*smiles warmly* no problem, miss munchie! I have no g/f, no life and am either online or at work, lol! xd in any case, I don't mind comforting poor distraught souls in their time of need. ^__^  

Haha6977

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:17 pm
Hurray! blaugh
My friends can't save me at the moment...in fact it's their fault I'm in a distraught mode. gonk All the horror movies that I had to watch for them have left me paranoid. crying

Anyway I do have a bf, but he didn't call me tonight so I have no one to distract me and there's nothing on t.v., today of all days. gonk

So you're my savior today. Thank you. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:22 pm
Ah. I see. Well....keep in mind, horror movies are just movies. xd my step-dad desensitized me years ago to most of them. But in any case, you're very welcome. ^__^  

Haha6977

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:26 pm
People always tell me that about movies being just movies, but then I always think "but the people who think up those sick torture and murder scenes are real"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:27 pm
blaugh Yeah thankfully. I have an uncle who's crazy for them and my friends love to watch me suffer apparently, you can't tell them you don't like something cause they'll just make you do it even more. stare
I love them though.

And as for work, I want to start, but I want to enjoy freedom a little longer, plus I want to pay more attention to my studying, I get distracted easily. sweatdrop  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Haha6977

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:29 pm
True, true....but in any case, think of the most evil thing that you could think of. If you can, you have evil in you. Not that it is bad, just saying that we all have a balance there. However, it is true that the people who thought it up are out there, but the chances of them actually doing that stuff is slim to none. They wouldn't want to mess up their money by going to jail in this, the era of CSI.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:33 pm
Iconised Ghost
People always tell me that about movies being just movies, but then I always think "but the people who think up those sick torture and murder scenes are real"

Yes and I know that they're just movies, but they still freak me out.

I want to be like one of those people who watch it and it's like nothing, but I'm not like that...  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items