Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:33 pm
Elcia
Elcia grinned impishly at the comment. She loved the affect her illusions had on people who did not think magic existed. At a corner they paused as she put her elf ears to work. She thought she heard running but with so many distracting noises it was hard to tell. She bit her lip for a minute then decided to chance it. She nodded and they went around the corner...
*He followed her trying to act as humanly normal as possible*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:31 pm
The city's back gate was right in front of them. But between them was a large group of soldiers geting ready to bar the gate. "If they get suspicious we're going to have to run for it." she pulled her staff charm out.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:19 pm
Elcia
The city's back gate was right in front of them. But between them was a large group of soldiers geting ready to bar the gate. "If they get suspicious we're going to have to run for it." she pulled her staff charm out.
Alright * He whispered. He was prepared to run if anything went wrong but he hoped that everything would go just fine*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:43 pm
There where soldiers being posted at every known entrance way the city had. Their orders where to let no one in or out of the city once the orders where sent out. So when a couple with their dogs rounded the corner they settled into position. Their captain ordered the pair to stop and state their buisness. The girl claimed that they where taking the dogs for a long walk out side the city's wall. Her quiet compainion confirmed the statment and the two large Golden Retrivers wagged tails as if to confirm it themselves. The captain studied the faces of both for a bit before finnally letting them pass.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:01 pm
*He lets out a silent sigh* *Thinking: "Finally"*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:09 pm
Cthugarai Couldn't believe his eyes. Every entrance to the city was being barricaded, making it nearly impossible to get to his sparing grounds.

... Nearly. Rounding one of the houses, he approaches one of the many access hatches to the sluice way. The winter cold has kept most of the water higher in the mountains. but what water there was in the sluice, was below freezing. taking a deep breath He took the plunge, and swam with vigor to the end of the line.

He knew that the way back up would be harder but he's taken this route many times since he entered the city, and it's been far too long since he's trained intensively with his spear.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:36 pm
Elcia sighed in relief as well. For a few moments she had been on the verge of worrying. They waited untill the soldiers where out of her hearing range before they descussed their next move. "Azkadellia are they all looking for us?"
"Hard to tell. They may also be looking the ones who sent us as well."

There was more snow outside the city than there had been in side, and they walked for a bit in silence except for they odd mix of clawed and booted feet crunching snow.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:39 pm
Elcia
Elcia sighed in relief as well. For a few moments she had been on the verge of worrying. They waited untill the soldiers where out of her hearing range before they descussed their next move. "Azkadellia are they all looking for us?"
"Hard to tell. They may also be looking the ones who sent us as well."

There was more snow outside the city than there had been in side, and they walked for a bit in silence except for they odd mix of clawed and booted feet crunching snow.
No the soldiers want me. Just me but will kill you if you try to help me  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:53 pm
"I'd like to see them try!" She said it cheerfully but she knew better than to tempt fate. "Uhm... Why exactly? I mean besides the fact that you're someone's next to unstopable creation?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:03 pm
Elcia
"I'd like to see them try!" She said it cheerfully but she knew better than to tempt fate. "Uhm... Why exactly? I mean besides the fact that you're someone's next to unstopable creation?"
The military created a computer virus which was my baby stage and then kinda zapped me into another viruses cells and I mutated it into my own and became an actual virus but with the intelligence of a human. I gathered all my virus cells together and formed myself this body, I found out I was meant for warfare so America could be absolute in being the worlds strongest nation.

Well after my escape the military has been chasing me for a VERY long time. They've sent tanks, planes, assassins and everything else they have to capture me. I thought I could run to Alaska to hide but it turned out to be one of their strongest places so I had to escape and run here but it seems I didn't quite lose them.  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:17 pm
Elcia thought about this for a bit. Being of elven blood got complicated enough, but being an hunted artificial being definatly toped it. "And to make matters even more weird there is a mysterious group who wants you to join them." She nuzzled the fur trim of her ice coat absently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:01 am
Elcia
Elcia thought about this for a bit. Being of elven blood got complicated enough, but being an hunted artificial being definatly toped it. "And to make matters even more weird there is a mysterious group who wants you to join them." She nuzzled the fur trim of her ice coat absently.
Pretty much but they're not trying to kill me so I don't mind sweatdrop  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:48 pm
This made Elcia laugh. "That is true." It also made her remember what her dragon had said about the coat's powers. "I want to try something. I need a big tree..." She looked around until she had found a sufficiently large tree. She put her hand to it and closed her eyes. After a few moments however she pressed the whole side of her face to the rough bark.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:54 pm
Elcia
This made Elcia laugh. "That is true." It also made her remember what her dragon had said about the coat's powers. "I want to try something. I need a big tree..." She looked around until she had found a sufficiently large tree. She put her hand to it and closed her eyes. After a few moments however she pressed the whole side of her face to the rough bark.
What are you up too?  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:26 pm
Elcia however did not hear the question. Her consciousness was among the trees. She felt what they felt and knew what they knew. She tried to push the limits of her reach. There was something coming, she could feel it in the roots of all the plants for miles around. It was more than just a storm but what...

The others stood around wondering what to do. And Azkadellia began to pace anxiously.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff