Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
</Lame> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay saku added a poll
  *nakie poll dance*
View Results

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:17 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Artanus
Awiergan Resurrection
Sheer_Immortal
It's not gone, just down the first page a bit. Last I looked, there was no names on either list on the front page 0.o Ah well, the elves have to be busy this time of year...

I guess whoever is secretly running the list just hasn't gotten around to "checking it twice" yet.

Lame, but amazing non-the less. Sounds like a line from a Santa Video game; Grand Theft Auto: North Pole [/badjoke] (I like doing the [/] thing)

Is that a FG4PG thing, a Gaia thing, or an internet meme?
My vote is for internet thingy. I used to have "" at the end of all my posts at this other message board before Gaia even existed xD

Ah. Then it must be coming back, because I've been seeing it a lot more lately.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:18 pm
MissMunchieMonster
There is an event going on, but I'm not sure if it's to late for you to participate in it. ninja

Um, I need help on making a decision.
See I've finally made enough gold to get elemental hair, but I also have enough for a wtf hat. The problem is that I can only pick one. crying
I thought about saving enough to get both, but I'm worried that by the time I save enough for both that their prices will rise. gonk

So should I save enough for both or get one first and try the other one later? (and if so which one?)

I really need advice. crying

Chances are that the WTF will be re-released later (causing a price drop), whereas the elemental hair will not. So I suggest going with the hair.  

Awiergan Resurrection

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:22 pm
Awiergan Resurrection
MissMunchieMonster
There is an event going on, but I'm not sure if it's to late for you to participate in it. ninja

See I've finally made enough gold to get elemental hair, but I also have enough for a wtf hat. The problem is that I can only pick one. crying
I thought about saving enough to get both, but I'm worried that by the time I save enough for both that their prices will rise. gonk

So should I save enough for both or get one first and try the other one later? (and if so which one?)

Chances are that the WTF will be re-released later (causing a price drop), whereas the elemental hair will not. So I suggest going with the hair.

yup! i agree with this!

always go for the mc. 3nodding

((unless its something lame like the g-bot. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:26 pm
bluegrass cat
Awiergan Resurrection
MissMunchieMonster

yup! i agree with this!

>.> The G-bot is on my to-buy list.

I collect techno/cyber items, like the mecha suit, ufo, etc. Even though most people don't like them.  

Awiergan Resurrection

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:31 pm
Awiergan Resurrection
bluegrass cat
Awiergan Resurrection
MissMunchieMonster

yup! i agree with this!

I collect techno/cyber items, like the mecha suit, ufo, etc. Even though most people don't like them.

dude.

i am so about to make your holiday! xd prepare for trade!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:34 pm
bluegrass cat
Awiergan Resurrection
bluegrass cat
Awiergan Resurrection
MissMunchieMonster

yup! i agree with this!

dude.

=D heart '

I'm not even sure why I like these items, but there my favorites.  

Awiergan Resurrection

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:37 pm
Awiergan Resurrection
bluegrass cat
Awiergan Resurrection
bluegrass cat
Awiergan Resurrection
MissMunchieMonster

yup! i agree with this!

dude.

=D heart '

to tell you the truth, i was REALLY EXCITED when the neko mecha junk came out.

cause i loooove kitties and i loooove mecha anime.

but then it came, and i couldn't equip it in a good way and i was like "WTF IS THIS s**t?!?!?" sweatdrop

and i got the g-bot only because i thought SURELY it would rise in price once all the mecha stuff hit, but no, it did not. crying again, i suck @ gaia.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:44 pm
bluegrass cat
Awiergan Resurrection
bluegrass cat
Awiergan Resurrection
bluegrass cat

yup! i agree with this!

dude.

=D heart '

to tell you the truth, i was REALLY EXCITED when the neko mecha junk came out.

cause i loooove kitties and i loooove mecha anime.

but then it came, and i couldn't equip it in a good way and i was like "WTF IS THIS s**t?!?!?" sweatdrop

and i got the g-bot only because i thought SURELY it would rise in price once all the mecha stuff hit, but no, it did not. crying again, i suck @ gaia.

I'm still hoping that EVENTUALLY there will be enough to make some decent mecha outfits. I came up with a few designs on my last account, but nothing worth showing off yet. I'm making progress, though. The ghost buster pack helps, and the metal face cover from the zodiac is great. (There was a great combo you could pull off with it and the ninja band, but unfortunately I haven't gotten that back yet.)  

Awiergan Resurrection

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:20 am
Ok, thanks for the recommendation. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:52 pm
Yeah, there is a giveaway going on, the Naughty Or Nice thing, if you'd just look.

And one of the first threads is "Want More Giveaways? Donate To Our Mule!" So you might wanna take that advice.

The "<>" thing seems to be just a joke with html, since...well, you use those symbols to program in html. neutral

And I agree, go with Elemental Hair. Is better.  

Pachelbel Canon

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:28 am
lacana_
i dont get it. its christmas, this is gold for poor gaians guild, why aren't there any giveaways now?

Christmas is not all about what people give to you  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces