Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
MERRY X-MAS TO ALL MY GAIA FRIENDS (and people I don't know) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merry X-mas!
  Popcorn!
  Zombified elvez!
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:27 am
Don't worry, the only thing I might hurt is my ears. xd I don't care for seafood in the first place, so I guess I will pass. sweatdrop

I do like fish sticks though. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:35 am
lol well if nothing else, you can use some tuna cakes to plug your ears XD

fish sticks are teh awesome, but I'm a seafood fanatic (despite being allergic to shellfish and cayenne pepper--which seems to be used with it a lot) Hehe. I eat it all the time though. biggrin Braaaain food.  

YukaSilkenFur

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:42 am
Really? Interesting. I am a Japanese food fanatic, just not the sushi part. sweatdrop

I can see the headlines in the news...

TUNA CAKES HELP GIRL AVOID GOING DEAF  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:45 am
Merry Christmas to ya, too! 4laugh (The drawing is really cute 4laugh )  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:11 am
@ Midori Hayashi: rofl, nice, I'd read that story. and i like Japanese food too, but the Japanese steak houses are so expensive T.T

@ MissMunchieMonster: Thank you. I'm glad you liked it. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:14 am
YukaSilkenFur
@ Midori Hayashi: rofl, nice, I'd read that story. and i like Japanese food too, but the Japanese steak houses are so expensive T.T

I have never been to a Japanese Steak House. I just go to the local Asian Market. Lots of good cheap food. 3nodding heart

EDIT: *hugs* Thanks for the shirt Yuka!  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:21 am
Midori Hayashi
YukaSilkenFur

I have never been to a Japanese Steak House. I just go to the local Asian Market. Lots of good cheap food. 3nodding heart
Oh. o.o Supposedly there's one near here, but I've never seen it. I like the steak houses though, even though the cook picked on me x.x;;;  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:53 am
Ohh...scary cook. ninja  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Deimoz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:16 pm
Merry Christmas to you too ^_^

and yes you can has Kwismus ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:17 pm
Midori Hayashi
Ohh...scary cook. ninja
lol Nah. Scary cooking fire. All he did was say "oooh pretty girl like fire?" which embarassed me...and then he rambled on in japanese to his family at the next table while pointing at me and they laughed. o.o;
You're welcome for the shirt by the way. ^^

@ Deimoz: Hehe. Thanks. ^^ And would you believe there were a lot of people at my school that couldn't read that? o.o;  

YukaSilkenFur

Haha6977

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:55 pm
Pretty pic, Yuka! all I can say is....RABBITS! xd You do really well. My DA is shinsevenx if you would like to check it out. I hope you had a merry christmas, I can understand about not seeing your family...I didn't get to either, and even if I could, I dunno if I would. I dunno if I went to your DA, Midori, perhaps I may check it out. I hope your christmas is going well for you too. Mine is alright. It is getting better. ^__^ I loved a lot of my ss stuff. Especially mah nifty Wolf! ^__^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:28 pm
shinsevenx
Pretty pic, Yuka! all I can say is....RABBITS! xd You do really well. My DA is shinsevenx if you would like to check it out. I hope you had a merry christmas, I can understand about not seeing your family...I didn't get to either, and even if I could, I dunno if I would. I dunno if I went to your DA, Midori, perhaps I may check it out. I hope your christmas is going well for you too. Mine is alright. It is getting better. ^__^ I loved a lot of my ss stuff. Especially mah nifty Wolf! ^__^
All right. I'll be sure to check it out. ^^ I'm glad you liked it, though I'm actually a writer and don't really consider myself to be anything near an artist.
My Christmas is ok I guess. ^^; I mean, I'm feeling less sick, and I haven't had to associate with my mom at all. I'm trying to keep all of the bad things in the back of my mind, so all's well. (I recommend trying lactose free eggnog by the way, it's awesome eek ) Hope your Christmas, as well as everyone else's, goes well. ^^  

YukaSilkenFur

DarkerFairytaleDreams

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:34 pm
awesome pic and merry xmas to everybody as well  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:39 pm
black_andraya
awesome pic and merry xmas to everybody as well
thanks and Merry X-mas to you too. ^^