Intelligence: 56%
Luck: 54%
Stamina: 56 %

Nicknames: Der [Pronounced Dair]
Breed: Cursed Skinwalker
Temper: Vindictive
Dislikes: Failure
Parents: Unknown

Personality: For the most part she is malicious. She has been through much in her time since she was cursed, and as a result she has slowly evolved from the purely animalistic killing machine to a cold, calculative manipulator. Weakness is not an option. Hesitancy is not an option. Warnings are not an option. Make decisions carefully and follow through. She remains steadfast to her beliefs, and tolerates anothers existence only as long as they are useful to her plans.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:50 pm
User Image

Name Pronounciation: ah-Dare-eaze
Name Meaning: Protector

Obtained Through: 2007 Halloween RP Contest

RP Style:
Bold Black
RP Limitations:
I RP, as per the rules for the contest I won, based on the Skinwalker information presented. I find it utterly ridiculous at how many times I have tried to RP Aderes, and the moment that I do I get a PM from staff, and several non staff members, saying that I am RP'ing wrong and need to change what I am posting. I find it ridiculous that others think they know how I should RP my soquili, especially when all I am doing is RP'ing the character I created and won with according to the rules and information I am bound by. Any complaints? Either take Aderes away, Blacklist me, or leave me alone. I am tired of her sitting on the sidelines because she is either too strong, too weak, too malicious, too passive.

As a note:
- Unless your soq is a skinwalker Aderes will simply attack on sight to see your soquili's potential.
- Unless your soq meets Aderes personal requirements for her to consider letting your soq live, she will kill your soq.
- If she lets your soq live, and they show any weakness, cowardice, or become 'soft' later on in time and she finds out, she will kill your soq.
- If your soq is no longer useful to her, she will kill your soq.
- If you do not want your soq killed, do not request RP with her.

Exceptions:
- If you soq meets Aderes requirements to let your soq live, or your soq is useful to her, she will let your soq live.
- If there is a prior to RP planned plot where your soq miraculously escapes, your soq will live.
- If your soq makes a deal with Aderes she can not refuse, your soq will live.

Breeding Status: Open

Requirements to Breed with this Soq:
1. Soquili owner must be willing to allow their soq to be maimed.
2. Soquili owner must agree to one of the plots I have come up with as reasons Aderes would consider breeding again, or collaborate with me to devise an adequate reason.
3. Breeding must be plotted even if there isn't RP.
4. Soquili owner must realize and accept that Aderes will in no way, shape, or form care for the baskets and in fact is most likely going to attack them and try to kill them unless the father steals or hides the baskets from her immediately before she has time to recuperate from the birthing.

Breeding Permission:
Soq - Link
Breeding Reccord:

First breeding - Mated with: Sadaki Iah - Foals: Azzan , Ozzie
Second breeding - Mated with: - Foals:
Third breeding - Mated with: - Foals:

LR Post:

Mare's Name: Aderes
Image of Soquili: User Image
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests: For the most part she is malicious. She has been through much in her time since she was cursed, and as a result she has slowly evolved from the purely animalistic killing machine to a cold, calculative manipulator. Weakness is not an option. Hesitancy is not an option. Warnings are not an option. Make decisions carefully and follow through. She remains steadfast to her beliefs, and tolerates anothers existence only as long as they are useful to her plans.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? The only reason she would even dare to bring new life into this world again would be so that it can continue her work. She would breed for the specific purpose of making the perfect killing machine.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: IC.) Must be either really persistent or cunning and hearty enough to escape her before she kills them.
OOC.) There are no look, breed, or edit requirements. There are some requirements from the SOQ owner though.
-1. Soquili owner must be willing to allow their soq to be maimed. -2. Soquili owner must agree to one of the plots I have come up with as reasons Aderes would consider breeding again, or collaborate with me to devise an adequate reason. She will not breed without a legitimate reason. -3. Breeding must be plotted even if there isn't RP. -4. Soquili owner must realize and accept that Aderes will in no way, shape, or form care for the baskets and in fact is most likely going to attack them and try to kill them unless the father steals or hides the baskets from her immediately before she has time to recuperate from the birthing.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) RP or Background is Required.
Breeding slots left: 3/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or IM ( ThaminofXira )
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 monts

Thamin

Lonely Member

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:51 pm
User Image

Aderes was once a normal Soquili. She was once a Protector of the Kawani village by the lake, liked by all, loved by most.
And then Aderes was turned. Aderes has had reoccurring nightmares of the night she was turned, of a dark colored skinwalker. They frighten her. She hates the nightmares.

Though as time progressed the nightmares vanished, and her days filled with vision less dreams of pure emotion. The emotion is new to her, in no way related to her hatred for all living things. It confused her to a point. She longed for.. Something, but didn't know what it was. She has set out to find someone who may be able to tell her what these feelings were, and if she could not get rid of these feelings on her own, then someone to get rid of these feelings.

Traveling through the day to find a soquili capable of telling her what her feelings were, and attempting to not attack every moving piece of flesh she came upon, every soquili she meet. She came across an odd winged soquili named Eton, he intrigued her to a point. She has decided to let him live but only because she found playing with his tormented mind amusing - perhaps through further study she could find a way to manipulate one such mind. Not only did she meet Eton, but a part Kalona name Taint. She figured he may have the answers she seeked.

Aderes found Taint to be more useful than annoying. Pity the filthy unicorn blood ran through his veins to and destroyed any respect Aderes might have had for his Kalona blood. Hormones, that's what had been bothering her, an uncontrollable thing that coursed through her veins. Now that she knew the problem, all she had to do was find someone to get rid of the problem.

Aderes had been told to wait, that her feelings would go away soon enough, but Aderes was not one to wait. She searched for a male that wouldn't detest the idea of 'helping' her. She came across a male named Sadiki Iah; a male of decent quality, appropriate fear and respect for one of her kind, and yet willing to help even her. Even after her threats and intimidation, he didn't run. His only requirement? That Aderes promise to not kill him; and Aderes never went back on her promises.

A few weeks, a pudgy belly, and a flood of hormones later two baskets arrived. How could she have been so stupid. A new-found rage flooded through Aderes. Revenge would be hers. But then again, she had promised not to kill the male.

A new purpose came to her. Her children. She should have killed them in their baskets (or rather, finished her work when she attacked them). The father had been weak. He had a sound body, nice physical appearance, but she knew he was a fearful weakling. He hadn't feared her enough, he had determination to help her, but he hadn't fought. Any children of his wouldn't be worth the grime on her hooves. One child, the female, unstable as she was, was protected in a way. How could she kill the wench without the father stepping in? She couldn't break her promise even though it was to a lesser. She was above that. No... The white and blue boy that had been born would be her meal.

She watched as he grew, the bright cheerful weakling. What curdled the blood in Adere's stomach was that the damned child was being raised by the very flesh bag that had injured her knee long ago. Pitiful. He wasn't worth killing.. yet.

She watched him grow, a shadow from his past he could not shake. She watched joyfully as his little world of sunshine turned to darkness. She reveled in it. She knew the son of such a weakling, of Sadaki, would still have to die, but his current predicament in an odd way made her think better of him as he trotted down a path like her own; a dark path.

Meanwhile, Aderes contemplated the idea of children. They could be useful, if they were worthy enough to live. She didn't intend on any any time soon, but the idea was there if a suitable stallion existed. She doubted there was such a being, after all, the only skinwalker she had met, a cursed skinwalker like herself, had only been all bark and no bite. Not to mention it would mean bringing life to this world; and that wasnt really worth it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:55 pm
User Image

Name - Relationship Status
IC thoughts on that Soq.

Azzan - Neutral
Aderes despises the fact that he is her son, and firmly believes he is not worth letting live, that he should be killed. His deteriorating mind though amuses her, and she allows him to continue existing so she can study him and learn about/devise ways others with similar mental conditions can be manipulated.
SmallPox - Neutral
IC thoughts on that Soq.
Ryker- Enemy
IC thoughts on that Soq.
Harlequin- Enemy
IC thoughts on that Soq.
Scarlet- Enemy
IC thoughts on that Soq.
Syipher- Enemy
IC thoughts on that Soq.
Sadaki Iah- Enemy
IC thoughts on that Soq.

Thamin

Lonely Member

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:57 pm
User Image

Active:

Archived:
Aveshar X Aderes
Richard X Aderes
Taint X Aderes
Sadiki Iah X Aderes
Eton X Aderes
Avalokiteshvara X Aderes
Scarlet X Syipher X Aderes
Cloud Runner X Aderes
Cloud Runner X Aderes
Ozzie X Baskets X Aderes
Rishy X Aderes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:58 pm
User Image

Soquili Growth

Plot 1 -

Plot 2 -

Breeding

Plot 1 - Hormones: Aderes will not easily fall to her animalistic hormones again, and the next time she is in heat she will do anything possible to avoid being around males. If your soquili fancies Aderes, and is willing to succumb to the wrath and fury of the mare to attain a breeding with her, he need simply be persistently around her. She will eventually give in if she hasnt killed your soq - your soq will need to be strong enough to survive and escape.

Plot 2 - Experimentation: Aderes has her beliefs, and she believes that life is an atrocity. The only reason she would even dare to bring new life into this world again would be so that it can continue her work. She would breed for the specific purpose of making the perfect killing machine.

General

Plot 1 - Aderes is available for any and all Maiming and killing plots.

Plot 2 -

Thamin

Lonely Member

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:59 pm
User Image

User Image
^
Click for full view!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:13 pm
Reserved