Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Dark's Underground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

technoninja14

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:42 am
(sorry mined if i join in maby i could be a being that isn't known to you yet)

Name:Ebony
power:Earth
Weapon:Ebon bow and Ebon arrows (arrows that turn what it hits into stone)
Looks: User Image

(good enough?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:04 am
Ebony was lurking inside one of the building's watching the man when he realised he sent out his shadow's which had been hunting him for day's "what?" he whispered to himself quietly "i should be the only one here" he look out of the window slightely and notices the three other's fighting the shadow's "other's? it cant be, the being's in this part have been wiped out" he open's a locket which has a picture of a young beautiful woman "im trully lost without you" he has a moment when everything seem's slower as a voice says to him "follow your heart" he rerturn's to normal and pulls an arrow out and shoots the summoner which banishes the shadows he runs at the statue and punches it which shatters it into dust which he dissapears into  

technoninja14

Iceedwin

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:23 pm
When the shadows formed each person destoyed them.

*keeps blades out* Who are you?

Lexia- "Didn't you see what he did... He's a being, like us."
Yuu- "If thats true why don't you live underground with us?"

Suddenly a light began to glow. The only way to discibe it would be a white shadow. It grew closer and became a beautiful woman. "Hello" she said "I, am... Angethine..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:51 pm
"....why did you come.......to us?.....Are we.....actually important....or some thing?" ((ice if u wanna control my character, just make sure u remember, she is quiet and doesnt talk a whole lot))  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

technoninja14

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:37 pm
Ebon is still unseen by the others but appear's behind ice with an arrow facing toward the back of his neck, he whispers "you should watch those blade's, somone might get hurt" he turns to look at the others as he put his arrow back into his quiver "well you dont look evil and you said you lived underground, let me guess bored right?" he notices his locket is hanging out and puts it back into his shirt "i hope you can all fight because what you saw was nothing compared to the real thing, of course if you plan on staying up here"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:17 am
"...I can fight...So can the others...We just wanted to see the outside world..."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

technoninja14

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:28 pm
"dont worry, im sure you can all being have a natural attunment to combat" he turns back to ice "but some are more protective then others, is he the leader?" he notices its getting dark "we need to find a safe place before it gets eny darker"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:57 pm
-Angething began to glow brighter and brighter and engulfs the four beings.-
Angethine-"I took your parents powers away so that you can fight of the darkness. You and some others that have yet revieled themselfs. Here we are now in the Bright Land. I live here. I have a gift for you. But you have to prove you ca handle it... Are you up for it."

Iceedwin

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:12 am
Lexia nods. "Yes...he is" She turns Angething. "Yes....I think...we can...handle it....but i am not....sure about......myself.....I think......I am too.....Quiet."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:09 am
"Angethine!" he kneels "i will prove myself worthy of my title as being"  

technoninja14

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:13 am
"Angethine.....what is this........gift and what do you.......mean by you took....our parents powers.....away?....and wht do you mean.....by revieled...and fight....of darknes.........please.....tell me........"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:02 pm
Yeah what do you mean!

-"Go and bring me light and I shall answer all your question." Suddenly they were all at the bottom of a black oceon.-

'Ahhhhh! wait I can breath!"  

Iceedwin

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

technoninja14

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:05 pm
as he realises hes under he swims down the the ocean floor and punches it, it forms a cacoon around the four and shoots them up till they are at the top he opens the cacoon as it drains all the water out "everyone ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:32 pm
"Ye....Yes. I am ok. Just i am damp...i do not think i can light a fire untill i dry out."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

dailybarrels

3,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:08 pm
(mind if a join?)

name: zemu enzan
power: water, speed and strength
weapon: kunai and shuriken
how i look: quite tall, has fair skin, long black hair and usually wears a school uniform  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff