Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
TSN just got... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cool phone?
  of course <3
View Results

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:28 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Just be careful with it, the battery life on most phones like that are pretty low. Charge it every night ^^

it was up to 3 hours of talk time or 9 hours of stand time. and not every night. only when it begins to beep at you.

If you charge a battery that is not fully emptied, regardless of the device, and are continually charging it when not fully emptied [as opposed to keeping it on the charger at all times]

the battery stops using the amount of battery that you continue to charge.

ex: my old phone had seven battery indicator bars. my mother has the same phone. She would charge it when it got down to three bars out of seven instead of waiting until it was down to one and beeping at her.

her phone is now to the point where it will hardly hold a charge and even then it will only keep a three bar equivalent charge and wont hold the other four bars she kept recharging.

My friend Dean had a similar thing happen to his laptop. He would use it till the battery was half gone and then plug it in. now it only has half a battery. It will show that it is full but will drain much more quickly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:48 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
chianachan
Ooo, thats a cool phone TSN! ^,^

it IS. and I can listen to Little Shop on it :]]]

other music too but Little Shop is much more important.

would you like a Cadillac car? or a guest spot on Jack Parr? How about a date with Hettie LaMar? you're gonna get it!

I have that soundtrack on my iPod!! My junior year of highschool that was our spring play. It was so much fun!!

It's supper time!  

Pachelbel Canon

Kaiserin Kai

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:54 am
Your phone is soooooooo cool! I have a cool phone myself, but not as cool as yours.

This is my phone, it's a Samsung SCH-u740

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

It's great for texting.

YAY CELL PHONES 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:32 pm
aprilness
teh sexiful nerdy
chianachan
Ooo, thats a cool phone TSN! ^,^

it IS. and I can listen to Little Shop on it :]]]

other music too but Little Shop is much more important.

would you like a Cadillac car? or a guest spot on Jack Parr? How about a date with Hettie LaMar? you're gonna get it!

I have that soundtrack on my iPod!! My junior year of highschool that was our spring play. It was so much fun!!

It's supper time!

my best friend's school did it last year. Its good but not my favorite. Though it does have pretty songs. I just... I don't like the whole idea of the dentist and his being abusive and sick, I don't find it funny at all Dx

but otherwise the music is okay :] and I LOVE that Levi Stubbs was the voice of Audrey II for the movie <3333 The Four Tops.

@kaiser: neat :]]]

OMG I just got back the DVD from my school's production of Annie Get Your Gun last year!!!!!! 8]

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sarinu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:07 pm
Nice phone you got! smile

I got a Sony Ericsson K810i last sunday and I luffelz it <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My brother has a Nokia N95, but it was too expensive for me D: (around 600€ or 700$)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:23 pm
phone talk ..wow DDX i feel phone-challenged  

_-xXily2Xx-_

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out