Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Saku Sad... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T_T|T_T
  Two Tears for Saku
View Results

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:10 am
squee_moon
I will always care about you....
D= Saku nooooo

Maybe you need to employ some mods that are actually online everyday so we can take care of the guild for you.
...Because I love you!
he said "we" (i see a wanna-be mod xE)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:23 am
I will always care about you....
Well maybe, maybe not o.O I said "we" by meaning the mods and guildies. and im female
...Because I love you!

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:01 pm
I took it to be the collective we, like "we the guildies". Kinda like the royal We but not as posh and with less perks mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:18 pm
Aw, poor Saku. emotion_hug sad  

YukaSilkenFur

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:51 pm
That sucks T.T I hope I can see ya once in awhile gonk It sucks that now they'll know what chuu been doing ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:55 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
angel_half82
teh sexiful nerdy
Iconised Ghost
teh sexiful nerdy
it stinks that you can't be on at work and I hate to sound like a rule nazi but work is for work.

And you can always re-instate mods like you said you would eventually be doing :]

@ghost: actually, you shouldnt be harrassing spammers, I got a PM recently from someone who is new to the guild who didn't realize she was spamming and was quite upset that her intelligence was brought into question. Everyone needs to back off the spammers so much.

yeah i know >.< i think it also works the other way, and people dont realise how much they are harassing spammers. Everyone posts one comment saying not to spam, and you've got about 12 comments having a go at someone xp

its not just that. There are certain members who get out of hand yelling at people about it. Yes, I was recently a bit...brash with someone about their incorrect threadplacement but that was after he used the whole 'but no one reads that subforum' excuse that is just crap.

You are usually a bit brash. cool

but not to a point of harrassing, especially over small things like missing a poll. and I don't talk to them about it right away. I give them a minute or two to possibly fgure out what's wrong and fix it.

i'm nice until they b***h back @ me, which has happened @ least twice in the past two weeks.

like, i'd say "hey! add a poll, goofy!" and i'd get something akin to "what's the big deal? no one else cares." and then i'd do a eek and proceed to kick a**.

cause i'm full of the kickassery.

xd

anyway, saku, we shall miss you! crying  

WastelandMama
Crew

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items