Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Weird, random and useless thoughts about the world Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You Crazy?
what?
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
you insolent little ***!
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
uhm yes, problem???
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
NOOO never!!!
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
*ç%*%*ç%ç ?????
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:26 pm
YukaSilkenFur
. tora wings .
eek
So many questions, alright.
... I've always wondered what it would be like if you were able to read minds: telepathy. What would you see/hear? Other people's minds could be so radically different, that crazy little insight could change everything!
Aye, that it could. o,o I try not to think about that though...cus a while back I had this paranoia that everyone else could read minds and for some reason I couldn't and nobody had told me...and I'd freak cus my mind is a smut/horror theater. gonk

Heh, sometimes I think social situations would be easier if people could understand what I was thinking.

Often times, I have difficulty explaining concepts or communicating my emotions. It'd be easier if everyone could just read them right out of my head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:17 pm
Awiergan Resurrection
YukaSilkenFur
. tora wings .
eek
... I've always wondered what it would be like if you were able to read minds: telepathy. What would you see/hear? Other people's minds could be so radically different, that crazy little insight could change everything!
Aye, that it could. o,o I try not to think about that though...cus a while back I had this paranoia that everyone else could read minds and for some reason I couldn't and nobody had told me...and I'd freak cus my mind is a smut/horror theater. gonk

Heh, sometimes I think social situations would be easier if people could understand what I was thinking.

Often times, I have difficulty explaining concepts or communicating my emotions. It'd be easier if everyone could just read them right out of my head.
Aye. I have the same problem, so I've adapted by "leveling" my skills of pretending. Thus, no one knows me, I'm safe and comfortable (for the most part). Society would most likely put me away if they could read my thoughts...  

YukaSilkenFur

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:29 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Awiergan Resurrection
YukaSilkenFur
. tora wings .
eek

Aye. I have the same problem, so I've adapted by "leveling" my skills of pretending. Thus, no one knows me, I'm safe and comfortable (for the most part). Society would most likely put me away if they could read my thoughts...

Six degrees of separation. The world is closer than you think.

I personally believe that I'm capable of being a serial killer. I think I could be a child molester, walking onto "To catch a predator". I could be the person who stole my bookbag, the person who banned my other account, the professor who gave me a $4000 scholarship, the man at subway who wouldn't hire me for a summer job, the kid on the floor below me who jumped out of his window, and president of the United States.

There are some people who are incapable of identifying with others. Then there are those of us who understand the feelings of every psychopathic murderer, religious fanatic, intolerant fool, and violent rapist.

No matter what you thought, the second group would always stand up for you, and would never persecute you. I can assure you that no matter what type of mind reading is developed, we will not let this world become a minority report. The ability to commit a crime and the desires to do so do not make you guilty of them. If you one day get arrested for it, I can assure you I'll be in the next cell over. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:33 am
Kaiser_Fangirl wrote:
Quote:
Don't you mean Men in Black?

Haha yeah sorry sweatdrop duh... embarassing...

mmsloth wrote:
Quote:
What if flys ruled the world?

*runs away and hides behind a pile of bananas*

Awiergan Resurrection wrote:
Quote:

No matter what you thought, the second group would always stand up for you, and would never persecute you. I can assure you that no matter what type of mind reading is developed, we will not let this world become a minority report. The ability to commit a crime and the desires to do so do not make you guilty of them. If you one day get arrested for it, I can assure you I'll be in the next cell over.

*Thinks of minority report* That would be horrible... I mean I think of murdering someone quite often, just as a result of strong emotions. I wouldn't do it (hahaha yet) but imagine getting arrested for it...
Well I think we all would be cell mates mrgreen  

Dae Stelaire

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:52 pm
Awiergan Resurrection
YukaSilkenFur
Awiergan Resurrection
YukaSilkenFur
. tora wings .
eek

Six degrees of separation. The world is closer than you think.

I personally believe that I'm capable of being a serial killer. I think I could be a child molester, walking onto "To catch a predator". I could be the person who stole my bookbag, the person who banned my other account, the professor who gave me a $4000 scholarship, the man at subway who wouldn't hire me for a summer job, the kid on the floor below me who jumped out of his window, and president of the United States.

There are some people who are incapable of identifying with others. Then there are those of us who understand the feelings of every psychopathic murderer, religious fanatic, intolerant fool, and violent rapist.

No matter what you thought, the second group would always stand up for you, and would never persecute you. I can assure you that no matter what type of mind reading is developed, we will not let this world become a minority report. The ability to commit a crime and the desires to do so do not make you guilty of them. If you one day get arrested for it, I can assure you I'll be in the next cell over. surprised
Oh, I don't mean that, though that might be one reason. I'd most likely be put in a padded cell with one of those neat-o jackets though. biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:31 pm
. tora wings .
Iconised Ghost
mmsloth
What if all we had to eat on the entirer eath was bananas?
did you know an't is in the dictionary?or is it?
why is life not treated proper?
So many questions!!!!! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes gonk

if all we had to eat were bananas i'd die >.<

Me too, I hate the Goddamn things. gonk

i like the taste, i just cant take the texture >.<

I've been in an old padded cell before. It was freaky as  

Iconised Ghost

Drift Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:38 pm
You know more and more children are being born with Autism? So what happens when there are more Autistic people then there are Neural Typicals?
*Word for non-autistc people*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:55 pm
Iconised Ghost
. tora wings .
Iconised Ghost
mmsloth
What if all we had to eat on the entirer eath was bananas?
did you know an't is in the dictionary?or is it?
why is life not treated proper?
So many questions!!!!! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes gonk

if all we had to eat were bananas i'd die >.<

Me too, I hate the Goddamn things. gonk

i like the taste, i just cant take the texture >.<

I've been in an old padded cell before. It was freaky as
I've always wanted a padded ce-...room. Someday I'm going to line at least one room in my house with nice soft springy mattresses--walls, floor, ceiling--so I can go in there and bounce around without hurting myself every now and then.  

YukaSilkenFur

DarkerFairytaleDreams

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:37 pm
i've been thinking for quite some time....what if everybody in the world was rich and i don't mean like rich in love and stuff i mean like billionares..would that mean there would still be bums but like millionaire bums or what? would there still be starving children in ie africa, india, china what have you...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:43 pm
Woh, Drift Boy has a point, there.
What would happen?
MY BRAIIIN~

gracious faust

Beloved Egg

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:08 pm
. tora wings .
Woh, Drift Boy has a point, there.
What would happen?
MY BRAIIIN~

normality would become the new mental condition mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:18 pm
Oh, Looord.
But really. Is anyone normal? And who thought up the vision of normal?
And what is normal, these days?

gracious faust

Beloved Egg

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:52 pm
it is a continuum 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:42 pm
Kaiser_Fangirl
Dae Stelaire
@Ghost: Have you seen man in black? Your idea makes me think of of that whole universe in the cats collar.
This conception is not as absurd as others, it could very well be true. Makes me kind of paranoid, thinking about it... mrgreen

Don't you mean Men in Black?

I heart that movie. It was really funny.

YAY MOVIES 4laugh

I thought of something while watching an anime.

What if our entire universe was just a TV show for beings in another universe and for our entire lives we have been acting out a script written by writers in that other dimention without our knowlege.

To the people in that universe, we would just be actors in a show, them not knowing that for us, it isn't a TV show.
Dang, those writers must be really good to plan a drama like the WW, Haulocaust (sp?), Brittney Spears shaving her head, Michael Jackson raping little kids...  

xxKiria-Kunxx

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces