Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
~Tragic's D.A. & Bunny Quest~ I ♥ U GUYS!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help me finish my quest?
  I'd be glad to help!
  Are you joking? No way!
  I just want yer poll gold
View Results

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:22 pm
heart eek, thanks so much Koro heart you're welcome Symphony, and you coulda fooled me! I felt like that too, and I still do. But it feels good to know some people like my avies, especially seeing the kind people who voted for my first two tekteks in sweetkitty's and pinka's contests 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How I wish Gaia would make more Final-Fantasy-lookalike items xD
They have the crossed belts and the so-called hero's scar.
That's a good start xD

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:42 pm
I know...There's lots of look alike items I'd like to see. For instance, I originally wanted a dark Alice(ish) from Alice in Wonderland avie, but I couldn't find items to pull off the look I wanted...so yeah, theres lots of stuff I 'd love to see, but I'm looking forward to hanging out on gaia and seeing lots of cool new stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:52 am
bump  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Pinka-Boo-Boo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:58 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:17 am
wow, thanks so much pinka...the boots are my favorite part! wheee heart  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:55 pm
TragicRabbit420
I know...There's lots of look alike items I'd like to see. For instance, I originally wanted a dark Alice(ish) from Alice in Wonderland avie, but I couldn't find items to pull off the look I wanted...so yeah, theres lots of stuff I 'd love to see, but I'm looking forward to hanging out on gaia and seeing lots of cool new stuff.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heheh. Then I guess you're going to be one of those anticipating what item is the mc for next month and stuff xD

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:28 pm
Well, when I did read the announcement I was like, eek duh..that is so awesome. I started thinking omg when I saw the bright starry night scarf  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:55 pm
Gold Bump  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:29 am
Anyone have input on what I should do with my pink magical giftbox? I'm in a pickle hehe. I'm leaning towards opening it since I'm curious and it could go either way. What do you think?  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:27 am
I always sell my giftboxes, unless they are a gift from a friend, then I open them! I hate opening them and getting an item worth 100g when I coulda gotten 15000. I get mad at myself! Anyways a little help on the way!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:34 am
Aww..thankies for the donation and the advice Gilla. I'm really tempted, but at the same time pondering the +40k...either way, I'm still undecided. (Plus I went ahead and listed it at an absorbant amt...thats bad, I know...I never overprice things, but if someone wants it at that price thats ok with me, lol.)  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:46 pm
Oh no...The more I think about it, the more I love the avi I tekked for ancantsia's mc contest....it's even half the price of this one. I am such a dweeb.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:43 pm
bump  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200