wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:35 pm
    I don't think any piercing could be that terribly painful or else no one would ever get them done. But since lots of people do...it's at least a pain that's easy to get over.

I only have three holes in each ear. I'd like my tongue pierced to a degree, but my sister said she had to live off gummi bears for a week after getting hers done since it hurt too much and her tongue was too swollen to eat anything else. I don't want to be so limited on food... gonk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:44 pm
I've heard some people say that their tongue didn't swell.  

God-Raped-Me

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:45 pm
God-Raped-Me
I've heard some people say that their tongue didn't swell.

I'm sure that's true, but I can't help but think I'd have the same reaction as my sister just because we're related... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:52 pm
I understand.  

God-Raped-Me

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:58 am
God-Raped-Me
I didn't know they could damage... well if it was spikey then ya, but a hoop kind of thing. I don't have to worry about that though, GTR says nothingis going through his dangly parts. whee
Kals is questing again!

Well traditionally, a PA is more of a curved barbell, with balls on either end... but it tore her cervix. She can probably never have children.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:15 pm
Getting the nose pierced, does not hurt at all. I mean alot of people say it does but no, you just gotta stay calm and relax and it doesnt hurt. I had it dont back in augest and it was fine, then i took it out and it grew over, then earlier this month I got it redone and that hurt a bit but not to bad. and the only reason it hurt the second time was because she pierced it in the exact same place so it was through scar tissue. so my recomindation to you is if you are going to get your nose pierced make sure thats what you really want and if you get it done and decide you dont like it anymore, think it over and make sure you wont want to get it done again later on if you take it out.  

~Stir of echoes~

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:19 pm
Thanks! I've been wanting one for the last 6 years, so I think that's long enough to want one. I really like the idea of a tiny gem there, I don't like the idea of hoops or anything, just a little bead. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:24 pm
God-Raped-Me
Thanks! I've been wanting one for the last 6 years, so I think that's long enough to want one. I really like the idea of a tiny gem there, I don't like the idea of hoops or anything, just a little bead. ^_^
Thats what i have heart  

~Stir of echoes~

Arys Gentry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:50 pm
I've had my tongue and my belly button pierced and it was far worse on my belly button. Your tongue just feels like you bit it and as long as you keep chewing on ice and cold liquidy foods it doesn't swell. The swelling is what is supposed to hurt about your tongue. I actually let mine close up for a while (trying to impress a boyfriend's family by appearing wholesome twisted ) and re-pierced it myself after it didn't work out. I was pretty drunk and now that I think about it, that probably wasn't smart but it didn't hurt at all. I would do it. You've got nothing to be scared of as long as you mostly follow the rules of the new piercing (there are kind of a lot rolleyes )

I've wanted to get my nipples pierced too but I'm afraid of that one. Some of my friends have had it done and they all concur that it is one of the most intense pains but also exhilirating. Quite the rush I hear... I'm not brave enough, that's for sure. But you should try it and let me know! 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:03 pm
Cool, now I'm feeling less scared to get 2 of the piercings done! Although, biting my tongue tends to hurt a bit. As for the nipps, I'm not sure yet, Mom said it didn't hurt, but your friends said it was an intense pain... soo... ya I donno. Not yet anyways.

This will probably be expensive too sad . I still want to get 2 more tattoos too. Money, you can fall into my lap any time now!  

God-Raped-Me

i-ViiCiOUS-whoRe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:35 pm
I PLAN ON GETTING AN INDUSTRIAL EAR PIERCING
I THINK THEY LOOK COOL BUT DO THEY HURT BECAUSE IT LOOK LIKE IT DOES I ALSO WANT 2 BOTTOM LIP PIERCING AND A TATTOO ON MY BOTTOM LIP BUT IN MY MOUTH  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:31 pm
I know someone who has decations.
dont get them.
they are nasty.
but the other places dont hurt that bad, so i recomend them.
except for the tongue thing.
people have died because of it...  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:32 pm
dude...necromanced thread O_O we stopped talking about this over a year ago...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:15 pm
...There have been quite a few zombie threads floating around here actually >.>  

invisible-weirdo

Fleet Fox

4,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:14 pm

I have my ears pierced.
Yeah.
I'm not realy into piercings on myself, because I would look horrible.
Except I like that nose piercing that's like.. in the middle of your nose? Ya know?
I'm more of a tatto-wanna-getter-person.
3nodding

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces