Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
MUNNY!! *UPDATE* NEW PICS ON PAGE 4! EVIL ACCESSORIES TOO! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Evil Accessory?
  Professor Spraycan. :XD A spray paint can in a lab coat
  Baldowich the Destroyer of Worlds!! So cute and so evil!
  Steve the Perpetually Terrified. Love the expression
View Results

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:23 am
LadiSilverfox
That is totally adorable! I need to get myself a couple of them, maybe I am make my and my boyfriends avi's out of them...that would kick! I can have fun with sculpty making the Damascus helm.

blaugh You totally should. I don't know if I quite have the talent to replicate my boyfriend's avatar into a Munny....but it would be sweet if I could. You really get the potential to be as creative as you want with them whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:58 am
I was finally able to take pics of my newest Munny! I decided I wanted to make a robot one. I looked at some pictures of Robots and then sketched out a design. The poor guy doesn't have a name yet crying I'm still comming up with one, and I'm sure I'll think of something good. Anyway, here he is!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

LadiSilverfox

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:01 am
So Cute! The Gaia style wings on the back was a great touch.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:04 am
User Image I must have one <3 They're too cute ^^ I just wonder if anywhere in my little city of Boise sells them D8 Anyone in Idaho here that would know? Or do I have to fly over to where you guys live to find them? User Image  

Elegant Homicide

LadiSilverfox

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:08 am
http://www.kidrobot.com/html/munny3/index.html

They have cars too? This is awesome!

Edit: They are 25 DOLLARS a PIECE?!?! I was thinking they would be 5 maybe 10.....................*hopes dashed*

Double Edit: Lucky! They have 4in Mini-Munny's in White, Pink and Blue for $10. Hooray! That is about the size I thought they were anyways. *Hope Returns*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:53 am
so cute  

Don Quixote says meep

4,050 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:57 am
that's pretty well done for a first ^^

i've never heard of them but i want one now eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:01 pm
For the record, I SUCK big time at drawing xd When I showed my sister that first Munny, she went " eek YOU made THAT?! But....but you suck at art!!" xd If I can design a good one, anyone can.

@LadiSilverfox- Thanks! Originally, There was going to be a black panel on the back. But the circle I put on the back of his head made me think of a halo. So I thought a sort of spine and wings would add an interesting touch. whee I also decided not to use the accessories on this one....I'm saving them for another project ninja

@Elegant Homicide- You can order them from Kidrobot.com. Though you might also be able to find them at a comic store. I bought my glow in the dark one at a museum, and the second one at a store called Urban Outfitters that sells all sorts of weird stuff xp So...try checking out your local comic shops, and if that fails, there's the website. 3nodding

@Don Quixote says meep- Thank you! ^^

@Dr.Moofasa- blaugh Thanks! I had a feeling my fellow ATG'ers would appreciate seeing these pics, and I hope it gets other people to be creative and design a Munny of their own.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:34 pm
Name it Kibo.

Key-bow as in the weapon of archery.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:50 pm
The website says you can use crayons, pencils, pens, and paints. Can you use markers? The MUNNY on page 2 looks like it was done with a marker.

Edit: Never mind, you can.  

Slightly Blue

3,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:24 pm
@Jaft- Kibo is too similar to Kubo xp Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll come up with something.

@R.a.c.h.e.l- I used acrylic paint on the first one, and Sharpies on the second one. I originally tried to use colored pencils on my first Munny, but it didn't work so well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:28 pm
How about Chip?

:3  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:33 pm
Must... resist... teh... cuteness! eek rofl

(And for those following the other post, "the" is intentionally misspelled here...) lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:00 pm
Name it "Blue Dude". Then, its theme song could be "I'm Blue".

Eiffel 65 - I'm Blue  

Slightly Blue

3,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
^^ Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. When I make a final decision on a name I'll be sure to post it. whee whee I'm so happy with the way this guy came out.  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff