Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Presidential Canditates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would you vote for?
Obama
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Clinton
48%
 48%  [ 13 ]
Paul
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Huckaby
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

Black Shamshir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:36 am
What do you mean by black? Black American?
if yes,
So what if he's black?
We were all created by God equally
So we all have equal rights. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:59 am
Obama: HAS MY SUPPORT. No doubt, he is popular because he is African-American, but he's certainly got more inteligence than a sack of bricks, unlike Clinton.

Clinton: I'm all for equal rights, but having a president with such a low care for the male vote is, regardless of gender, just plain stupid.

Guliani: Reminds me of a Mafia Boss, and I'm sure not many of us want one of them in office. Besides that, do we really want someone who puts 9-11 into every one of his defending speeches?

Huckaby: Popular due to his Chuck Norris backing. I thought this amusing at best. Not entirely sure about him.

Paul: UNKNOWN.  

HellKnight Azrael

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:04 am
Black Shamshir
What do you mean by black? Black American?
if yes,
So what if he's black?
We were all created by God equally
So we all have equal rights. neutral
Who are you talking about?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:12 am
Eh I don't know who i'm going to vote for the one person i'm not voting for is Clinton. I know she would be the first woman to become president but I would rather have a different choice then her. >.>  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:39 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
TheBlueWarrior
I'll probablly be voiting for McCain, though I would like to see Ron Paul make it, I doubt he will.
Ron Paul don´t have a snow balls chance in hell..... If I´m going to be realistic here....
But Blue you should vote for him 3nodding

Well Obama/Hillary would be very funny to have in office and they can´t do a worse jobb then Bush..... Thats a hard record to break xd

Btw: Isn´t anyone voting for 9/11..... I meen... Giuliani?

Is the idea of a black or female president really that hilarious? O.o I guess I don't see the humor.

Anyway, since the primary candidates are decided on, I'll probably vote for Clinton. I'm tired of fat, old white men for presidents. Especially Southern Republicans *Bush*...murr.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:05 am
aprilness
Thanatos Phoenix
TheBlueWarrior
I'll probablly be voiting for McCain, though I would like to see Ron Paul make it, I doubt he will.
Ron Paul don´t have a snow balls chance in hell..... If I´m going to be realistic here....

Well Obama/Hillary would be very funny to have in office and they can´t do a worse jobb then Bush..... Thats a hard record to break xd

Is the idea of a black or female president really that hilarious? O.o I guess I don't see the humor.

Anyway, since the primary candidates are decided on, I'll probably vote for Clinton. I'm tired of fat, old white men for presidents. Especially Southern Republicans *Bush*...murr.
Well the funny thing is that the fat, old white men are going to hate having a black or female president 3nodding  

Thanatos Phoenix

Darth Zaiger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:32 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
aprilness
Thanatos Phoenix
TheBlueWarrior

Well the funny thing is that the fat, old white men are going to hate having a black or female president 3nodding
That's a fact ... There is no way that the voters in the south are going to vote for a black, muslum president, especially one named Obama ... President Obama? Are you serious? I think he'd do a great job, but it's just not going to happen. When he or Hillary get the nomination it's a wrap, say hello to 4 more years of republican reign  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:50 pm
HILLARY!  

silk_socks

Sensoa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:30 pm
I'm going for Hillary...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:48 pm
I've spent a couple of hours on the internet researching the candidates and it's going to be tough to decide. The issues I care about are education, environment, and the economy. Obama has his heart in the right place about education but he wants to make all sorts of extra training and stuff for teachers. I'm certified to teach and part of the reason there are so few teachers is because it's so hard to become one and to stay one since you have to keep getting re-certified and taking classes. In the end, it really costs more to be a teacher than the amount of money you make. Obama has the best environmental plan though and he's got some great stuff about making it easier to do taxes. He seems honest and like-able. Hilary seems like she wouldn't listen to what anyone had to say if they disagreed with her but she's got the best education plan and her economic plan is really good too. I think McCain would be a good president except I don't agree with his views on things like abortion, gay marriage, education, and the war in Iraq. I still think he would be an honest, old-fashioned president who would really try to do what he thought was right though. It's such a tough decision!  

Annikaya

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:06 pm
[slaps vote down on Clinton] Her husband was one of the best presidents ever, and I think she is one of the cleverest women alive on the face of this planet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:32 am
My vote goes to Clinton (or at least it would if I could vote sweatdrop sweatdrop gonk ) i mean, she's already got the experience from when her husband was in office.

(I wonder if he'll be the first man or something like that)  

ilikefoxes

Dapper Gekko

3,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

St4rBluesky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:00 pm
User Image

i'm going for clinton she a woman and i her husband was president and he was good at it too, so she has the support, but obamaa i think not that much people going to vote for him cause he black..damn people are sexes and racist..-_-"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:47 pm
Annikaya
Obama has his heart in the right place about education but he wants to make all sorts of extra training and stuff for teachers. I'm certified to teach and part of the reason there are so few teachers is because it's so hard to become one and to stay one since you have to keep getting re-certified and taking classes. In the end, it really costs more to be a teacher than the amount of money you make.

not all ideas that candidates go one about come to be in my experience. Of course, thats still a risk you take if you vote for them

Aninkaya

I think McCain would be a good president except I don't agree with his views on things like abortion, gay marriage, education, and the war in Iraq. I still think he would be an honest, old-fashioned president who would really try to do what he thought was right though. It's such a tough decision!

what are his policies on abortion and gay marriage?  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:19 am
i was a hilary supporter, but then bill got involved and he's just so damn...um...

so damn WHINY about s**t!

wtf happened to the bill clinton who played sax on arseno hall??? now he's just a whiny a** little "wah wah wah, don't be mean to my wifey!" idiot.

i still like HER, don't get me wrong, but watching bill these past few years has led me to believe he wouldn't be able to take that backseat and let HER govern. it'd be more like having them both as president, and i don't like the idea of that.

now, i'm all obama. 3nodding i like the fact that he's NOT old-school washington, i like how honest he is, i like that he gives COMMON SENSE answers to s**t.

i also think he'd be MARVELOUS as a president for THESE TIMES WE LIVE IN. i mean, seriously, this isn't anything against hilary ((and may i remind y'all that i'm a chica myself)), but a lot of a*****e dictators over in the middle east, who we DO have to deal with, won't speak with a woman.

period. dot.

and i just think that we need someone who can go over there and be accepted and actually SPEAK face to face with these idiots.

again, that's NOT a slam on hilary for being a girl. its not her fault there are assholes in the world who won't deal with women. i think she'll be a fine president one day when we don't have to do so much cleaning up over there...maybe AFTER obama, she could run again...

((right after she puts bill in a nursing home, har har har))

xd

i don't like mccain anymore cause now HE'S all 9/11, too...i also don't like him because he changed parties when i was a kid ((he used to be a democrat, did ya know that? whee )).

huckabee makes me ill. seriously. his stance on gay marriage and how it'll lead to people marrying children and dogs is ******** ridiculous.

and poor edwards. he kinda reminds me of a kicked puppy, but i'm sure once all of this is over, he'll go back to his four million dollar mansion and lick his wounds and get over it. xd

and ron paul...come on now, people. at best he's a shakier version of nader.

DON'T WASTE YOUR VOTES, INDEPENDENTS! THIS WHOLE ELECTION COULD DEPEND ON YOU!!!

so don't blow it! heart  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces